Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

All Is Not As It Seems

by BlueFlare12 2 reviews

....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-28 - Updated: 2011-05-28 - 1844 words

0TrainWreck
All is not as it seems:

Jenna POV:

I walked down into my next lesson, waiting for the regular attack to happen. Then, by complete surprise, Sarah jumps out with her 'friend' Nolee.
“Oh, look its Goth girl. The only power she has is to depress people with her dark stare.” Sarah stated making her posse laugh.
“Do you not have a come back? Or are you just afraid that we might push you out into the sunlight again.” Nolee practically shouted making everyone double over in laughter.
“Back off!” Hozzie growled with a menacing smirk crawling onto her face.
The popular plastics all walked away pretending it was because of lessons. I looked at Hozzie, she just rolled her eyes.
“Come on we have to meet Rosie and Ray at history.” she sighed dragging me along.
We got there to find everyone had already gone in, what a shocker. Hozzie hulled me through the door and we sat behind Ray and Rosie. They were in full conversation over some random stuff. I only heard a few giggles and tuts.
Half way through they were still messing around, which annoyed me because I wanted to get an all-right grade in history this year!
“Hey Ray, could you hush. I am trying to concentrate.” I hissed getting annoyed at how much noise they were making.
They seemed to just ignore me and carry on. I nudged Hozzie, she had her headphones on so couldn't hear anything. It only took her a few seconds to realise what was wrong.
“Hey retard Ray!” she shouted, “Shut up I am trying to do work. UNLIKE some people.”
They shut up and stopped chatting. Finally! It was a double so we didn't have to pass the populars again. It was a lecture, so I had to shake Hozzie every ten minutes to stop her from falling asleep.

After a while the bell went for break and we all leapt up and ran to the tree out side.
“Guys,” Ray started, gaining every ones attention, “Me and Rosie are dating. We wanted to tell you now before any one else.”
“That's fantastic!” Maria called pulling Frank closer.
“Great now there are, like, six happy couples.” Hozzie whispered, we rolled our eyes in unison, “Oh great the plastics are on their way.”
We all looked and noticed there were three. She looked familiar. I saw Jays face drop but didn't understand until they cam closer.
“Make that five happy couples.” Hozzie whispered again, looking over in disbelief.
“Hey look its the freak squad!” Pippi laughed manically, followed by the other twos loud laughs.
“Looks like we gained a new member and you lost a precious pearl. Should have treated her better.” Nolee stated scanning us.
The they walked towards Jay, he still had the look of shock on his face. Pippi took front position, with the other two beside her.
“I don't know why I even considered you. Your a worm! I mean look at you!” she screamed.
“Why don't you just leave!” Hozzie and Rosie shouted standing up and running closer.
“You want to get involved to do you?” Sarah questioned, they all turned.
“Pippi could easily beat you both.” Nolee hissed smirking.
“No she can't. We always protected her!” Rosie laughed back.
They all took some weird karate position and challenged them with their eyes. Rosie and Hozzie just burst out laughing. Then they walked back to the tree bringing Jay with them. I watched as my old friend strolled away in sky high pink heels, a short blue dress and a designer bag. We were all expecting it because of her new role model but this was a little too much.

“I'm going to miss the old Pippi.” I said without thinking.
“Me too.” everyone spoke in unison.
“She is going to move in with her aunt as soon as the papers check out.” Mikey told us, “She has already sold her old stuff and got new girly things for her bigger room.”
At that point I didn't feel like being with people, like always. I walked over to my normal spot. Sat down and got out my ipod, time to relax!

Rosie POV:

It was forth period and I still can't believe that Pippi has become a plastic. Ray was sitting at the back in the lesson because of the incident. I kept throwing notes at him every time the teacher turned her back. It was ten minutes until the bell, so I was sending my last note when some one else caught it. Pippi. She and the other plastics laughed and passed the note around. It was the second worst ten minutes of my life. Finally the bell rang and Ray followed me out to the quad.
“Can we just skip drama? I need a break.” I tried not to cry.
He just led me to the deserted hallways and sat down with me in his arms.
“I'm sure that things will fix by Monday.” he tried to comfort me.
“Yeah right! If her own sister can't stop her then we can't!” I broke down, I knew that things wouldn't be okay.
We just sat in silence waiting for the bell, I was hungry but I couldn't eat. Lunch was going to be hell.

Gerard POV:

It was good to stay home, I hated school. At the moment we were playing poker, well trying.
“Raise.” Hayley spoke pushing her Haribos forward.
“Right.” I stated not really understanding it.
“You don't understand you do you?” she asked smirking.
I just shook my head and put my cards down, “Movie?” I asked, she nodded.
I found a film that was on top of the player and just put it on, “This should kill some time. We only have an hour.”
We both smiled and stared at the screen. It wasn't long before we heard the door open.
“Hello!” we both shouted in unison, waiting for someone to walk in.
I was shocked to see Mark walk in with Mikey, completely covered in eggs and flour. Before we could even ask they just mumbled, “It was the plastic trio, including Pippi!”
Hayley looked the most shocked, it was as if it hadn't registered properly. She got up and walked over to them.
“Gerard you sort out Mikes I will go with Mark.” she stated with an amount of anger in her voice.
I did as she said and ran over to him, taking him to his room.

Mark POV:

“What happened?” Hayley asked getting some first aid stuff ready, I had already cleaned up.
“They just attacked us.” I started as she came and sat down with some bandages and other stuff, “Then the next thing I know stones, eggs and flour are being sent my way. The jocks took pictures and I think the plastics were the ones throwing it all.”
“Its okay. I will speak to Pippi. Maybe its just some insane mind-fucking plan.” she said with hope, even though we both knew it wasn't true.
“Sure.” was all I said before she started to disinfect my shoulder wound.
After what felt like forever she patched up my shoulder and we heard the door open and shut, followed by heels clacking. We both sprung up and ran for the stairs. Like we were expecting, Pippi was standing there with her hands on her hips. What we weren't expecting was her Aunt.
“Oh look its the emo team.” she scowled, I looked over to see Gerard and Mikey, “ Your mother isn't here to protect any of you today.”
“She get back any second now so shove off!” Mikey shouted, out of character.
“Shut up geek. Now Hayley you have one last chance to become what you should be, stop being so stupid and dress properly.” she screeched at her.

Hayley ran over to Pippi grabbing her arms and making sure she had eye contact, she had to bow her back a little bit more that usual.
“Pippi. Remember what we used to say back when we lost Grammy.” she stated trying to get through.
“Grammy was no role model, not even a lady like Aunt Clare.” she argued.
“PIPPI!” she shouted, “LISTEN TO ME! This is not you. You are the zany girl that always wears to much red eye liner and crazy colours. Your my older sister and not a model or Plastic.”
“Your wrong. You don't know me. I AM NOT HERE FOR YOU, EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT.” Pippi hissed back, where was Valkyrie when you needed her?
“Is that what she has been telling you? Look...you are all I have come on. This isn't you. I know it.” she whispered so it was only just audible.
“Get away from me freak. Aunty when can I leave from this awful place?” she asked shaking off Hayley.
Clare just nodded, what happened next none of us expected. Hayley pointed and laughed at Pippi.
“So you want nothing to do with me and you never want me to speak to you ever again?” she laughed out, getting confused and weird stares from all of us.
“Yes. That is what we want.” Pippi replied equally as freaked out.
“Okay. You'll just be another popular from tomorrow.” she giggled out.
It suddenly clicked why she was laughing. Everyone in the group had a different sense of humour, Hayley laughed at irony. At that moment her sister was irony. I cracked a smile, followed by Mikey. The Donna walked in.
“Its okay Donna. She is staying for dinner, I wouldn't disagree. She might turn you plastic.” she explained just containing her laughter, “I am just going to get in my best clothes.”

I followed her up. She picked out the dress, Clare had bought it for her, it wasn't as long as before and it was now a play suit and had a bold stripe of silver glitter from the shoulder to the left leg. She clapped and walked down the stairs.
“Oh my GOD!” Clare and Pippi shrieked in unison, “Lets go!”
With that they ran out the door, Pippi grabbed the last bags and ran out the door in her heels.
“That worked well.” Hayley smirked and sat on the sofa.
“I can't wait to see how tomorrow goes!” Mikey cheered.
“Well I have matching outfits for Valkyrie, Rosie, Mia and Me because I heard that Clare had given the plastics designer matching outfits. So we have some snazzy outfits as well.” she giggled.
“Can't wait to see her face.” Gerard laughed hugging me, he noticed the wound on my shoulder, “Lets go to my room.”

Pippi POV:

NO GO BACK. I don't think so. Not again! You've lost it this time, its time for me to take over.
“Hey Clare? I'm not that hungry, I just need some sleep.” what is going on I am hungry, I haven't eaten since seven.
I need my pills, I need my friends. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM.
This was not going to go well, I just want to go back.

Sign up to rate and review this story