Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Got To Get Down On Friday

by BlueFlare12 2 reviews

=]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-30 - Updated: 2011-05-30 - 1682 words

-1TrainWreck
Got To Get Down On Friday:

Valkyrie POV:

“Seriously Hayley?” I asked as she pulled out matching red dresses, they were short and had no straps.
“Well, it will look better when the belts are added!” she then pulled out four black spiked belts.
“Okay fine, but we cant wear heels.” Mia interjected pointing to her feet.
After that quick shot, Hayley pulled out four pairs of black high tops. We all grabbed our stuff and ran into different rooms to change. We all came out at the same time and smiled at the fact we all looked better than expected.
“See! It's better than you thought right?” Hayley questioned smirking.
“Yes!” Mia and Rosie answered in unison, I just nodded.
Gerard walked down with Mark and Mikey. Their jaws practically dropped, they kept scanning us all. I thought they had seen the dresses.
“Turn around and start walking. We will follow.” I started making hand movements, “AND STOP STARING”
As the four of us walked in all the people stopped to look at us, I just giggled as the jocks faces dropped. Sarah and the others immediately stormed over and stood in our way.
“What are you wearing?!” Nolee screeched, “You have ruined a designer dress, there should be NO high tops with this dress. You can't do this!”
“Your only jealous because I can pull this off and you can't.” Rosie snapped, Mia just smiled and stared into Sarah's eyes.
“Are we done?” I asked, receiving nods from everyone, “Good we need to get to Art, its double today. Mia and Rosie you two better hurry to history you don't want to get in trouble with the witch again.”
After some laughing they ran in the opposite direction. I couldn't wait to see what the look on our teachers face would be.
“Valkyrie. Hayley. You both look different..” Frank trailed off looking at Leslie.
“I know. Its the short dress that almost shows my ass!” I replied with fake happiness.
“Oh, shut up you know you like it.” Hayley winked hiding behind Leslie.
The class room filled and we all sat down, all working on are own pieces. It was completely silent and before I knew it the bell went. Meaning the end of our double lesson! I sighed and dragged myself up. We walked out to the tree to spend a few minutes there.

Frank POV:

Everyone sat in pairs, I was with Maria. She didn't say anything and was looking at the four girls. She looked ready to explode.
“What is it?” I asked sitting up and looking at her.
“What is going on, I thought that when an outcast had planned something they informed other outcasts? They are the rules.” Maria answered fury obvious in her tone.
Before I could stop her she marched over to them and began her screaming. She hissed something at Valkyrie that made her jump up and knock her to the floor. Mia and Rosie pulled her off and took her away to calm her down. My anger took over when I saw that Hayley was hissing things into Marias ears. I ran over and pushed her off, she looked surprised and got up then stormed away.
“You didn't need to do that. I don't know what I was thinking by doing that. She was only explaining what she was doing.” Maria started to cry so I hugged her tight.
“Don't worry, they are only jealous.” I comforted her.
The next two periods I spent hugging her and trying to talk to the other four but they just ignored me or pushed me away. Maria had also tried and got as much as I did.
At lunch we were all around the tree waiting for the first hit from the popular bitches, it always happens at lunch. Then the three witches strutted over. They went straight to Mark, for no real reason. We all waited for the time when we had to go and stop it.
“Fag. I never knew that you lived in the same scabby home as Freak. Are you hoping to die lonely together. That's what your parents want isn't it?” Sarah spat bitterly.
“Fag! Your worthless! Honestly, I am surprised Freak hasn't left you yet or better...Killed you.” Pippi stated kicking him.
We all sat stunned as Pippi and Nolee started to kick him harder and harder.
“What the fuck!” Hayley yelled as she ran at them, knocking both of them to the floor.
“Freak! Get off me, can you not see I am busy?” Nolee screamed, Hayley pushed her away and Valkyrie came out of no where and started to punch her in the jaw.
Sarah ran away, I think she was going to get someone. By now the fight had progressed and Pippi was twisting Hayleys arm so she couldn't move. It was getting really violent but no one stopped them. Gerard was taking care of Mark, try to get him to sit up. Rosie, Mia and Maria had all began to pull the fights apart, but it wasn't working.
“Stop it now!” Mark shouted stunning everyone, “Just stop it!”
Hayley backed away followed by Valkyrie. Pippi and Nolee scurried away.
“What's wrong?” I asked standing next to him.
“Why do you all have to fight, can't you see it just makes things worse?” he cried falling into Gerard.
Then the school nurse came out with Hozzie. Mark walked away, with the help of Gerard and Hozzie, to the nurses room. There was some other dude standing next to her that didn't leave.
“I need to speak with,” he started looking at his clipboard, “Hayley, Valkyrie, Frank and Leslie. If you would like to follow me, this may take a while.”
We followed him into the building and through to his grey office, “Sit down.” he pointed to chairs and we sat waiting for him to find a folder.
“You are here to talk about possible therapy. That will take place every Friday in period four and five. After some thinking I decided it would be best to ask you if you wanted single or group.”
“Group.” I answered straight away.
“Group.” Leslie followed.
“I'm with them group.” Valkyrie breathed.
“Single.” Hayley said almost like it was a challenge.
“Okay. Well I will lead you all to your rooms.” he stated getting up and walking to the door.
We were all split into different rooms but with people we had seen or knew. We watched as a women came and took Hayley into a different room.

Hayley POV:

We sat down in a semi colourful room. She looked at my file and for no reason at all, pulled a pack of cards out.
“I heard that you don't really like this whole thing. So I was wondering..Poker?” she suggested.
“Wha?” I muttered in complete confusion.
“I am Alice. I hate this job and unless you think you have some major problems that need to be sorted. Poker?” she repeated, I liked her, this must be better than group.
“Okay. Why not. But wont you get in trouble?” I asked, it must be a trick!
“Nope. Most people that have problems go to group so I am guessing you are fine. That's my analysis for today and I will note you based on your Poker skills.” she explained dealing the cards, this is going to be better than group.
After around twenty games, it was time for me to leave.
“See you next week and I will win!” I called leaving the room.
I was greeted with my three friends crying, presumably from the session they just had. We started walking.
“How can you not be crying? That was the most touching thing ever?” Valkyrie wiped away tears.
“I was playing poker, apparently I am not as messed up as people expect.” I said in a cocky tone.
“What? How the? I have to listen to teenagers who were addicts and you played poker! That's sooo unfair.” Leslie moaned.
“See you guys later.” I waved as Frank and Valkyrie walked over to their partners.
I walked with Leslie for a while, he was still trying not to cry. I sat on a bench and pulled him down next to me.
“What is it? You can tell me.” I asked lifting his chin up so I could look into his eyes.
“I just...just. I cant take this any more. I am the biggest misfit ever. I am going to die alone.” He sunk down and looked at the ground.
“No you are not. I might though.” he laughed at me and looked at me.
“Yeah sure. You are just trying to relate to me.” he giggled more and I tried to understand how this was funny, “You aren't joking are you?”
I just shook my head and he pulled me closer. Before I knew it I was in make out mode and we were kissing a little too much for public places.
“Erm...I guess this means we are dating?” Leslie kind of joked.
“I guess so, lets try not to get into too many fights this time?” I joked and leapt up, realising the time.
He checked his watch and we both dashed to our houses.

Gerard POV:

Mark was looking better. He was on his bed and still trying to sleep. I did sing to him, it helped a little but not a lot. I checked him every now and then, he was very pale and his ribs were turning black. The bruising was getting worse.
“Mark!” Hayley screamed seeing him, “What the....”
“I will be fine. Its just some rib injuries.” He waved it off but soon began coughing, which must of hurt him a lot because he started to cry out in pain.
We both tried to help him but nothing did anything. He soon stopped coughing but the pain seemed to be getting worse as he thrashed around.
“Stop moving Mark.” I grabbed him and held him so he couldn't move.
He took a few deep breaths and passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story