Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Make The Pain Go Away. I Cant Be Saved

by BlueFlare12 2 reviews

Yes those are Lyrics from ETF ;]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-01 - Updated: 2011-06-01 - 1495 words

0TrainWreck
Make The Pain Go Away. I Cant Be Saved :

The Hospital~

Mikey POV:

Mark had some kind of lung incident that damaged his breathing system, we were told it was only going to take two hours at the most but it had been three and it was still ongoing. Gerard was just sitting trying not to react to badly to the situation. Then a nurse came through.
“Mrs Way?” she called looking up from the clip board.
Mum walked over and followed her through the doors while looking over some papers.
“Do you think he is okay?” Gerard squeaked trying not to cry.
“He'll be fine, I am sure of it.” I tried to comfort him but his eyes were still glassy.
“Mikey, don't you have to be some where? With Ray?” Hayley questioned looking up from her iPod.
Realisation hit me and I ran out the hospital, I was at least an hour late for our meet up. I rushed down the path to his house and knocked on the door. Ray answered and flung me in.
“What has taken you so long?” he asked walking up to his room.
“I was at the hospital, Mark passed out and he needed an operation.” I explained.
“Your mum has to be the most known person in that place!” he joked opening his door.
Frank was there with Maria, Rosie wasn't there because she had some kind of family night. We sat there watching Frank and Maria kiss each other and giggle. Ray cleared his throat and they got the point.
“So what should we do?” Maria asked, Ray looked at me with a glare.
I had no idea how long Ray had been stuck with them but however long it was, it drove him insane already. My phone buzzed and I checked the screen.
“Its Pippi.” I said shocked and looked at the others.
“Give it here. I want to speak to her.” Maria put her hand out and I gave her the phone.

Maria POV:

“Hello?” I said answering the phone.
“Maria? Thank god!” Pippi responded, a hint of sadness in her voice, “You need to come get me. My pills I need them, I forgot to take them and this happened. Get Hayley to find them. I'm so sorry!”
“Okay, I will phone her and get this sorted, but what about everything that happened?” I asked.
Then I heard a door open and her Aunt scream, “What did I say about wearing tracksuits? What are those pills? Why are you on your phone!” it cut out.
“We need to help Pippi, I think her aunt took away her pills.” everyone gasped at this.
“What do we do?” Mikey asked standing up.
Everyone thought for a moment. My mind was blank, normally I could solve things like this.
“We should get to Hayley first, we cant go in there without her pills.”Frank suggested, “Maybe we should get Jay as well because it might help her come out of what ever state she is in.”
“Hayley and Jay are at the hospital so we should probably go there.” Mikey added, we all got our shoes.
After walking for ages we finally saw the hospital. Mikey and Ray ran in.

Hayley POV:

I must of fell asleep because Ray was waking me up and before I knew it I was being dragged out of the hospital.
“What the hell is going on here!” I shouted as I ran after the group, I couldn't quite figure out who it was because my eyes hadn't fixed on to the light yet.
“We need your sisters pills.” Frankie explained, it wasn't much of an explanation though.
“Don't bother you can't get high off them.” I stated as we stopped out side the house.
“How would you know?” Jay questioned smirking.
“How do you think.” I laughed back.
“Pills! Get the pills!” Mikey shouted breaking my trance.
I ran up the stairs and ripped apart my drug bag, don't ask, trying to find the ones. Finally I found her prescription and ran back down.
“Got them.” I called as we dashed out the door.
“Next stop your crazy aunts house!” Maria joked as we all sprinted towards the uper-class part of town.
The house was just how I remembered it, a big white mansion with two cars out the front. The door was still florescent pink and I could see the furniture through the windows. I knocked on the door and froze as it creaked open.
“Hayley. Oh and you brought the emo army with you too.” Clare laughed, “Go away you are not wanted here!”
“Pippi wants me.” I hissed, “I have what she needs.”
She snatched the pills from my hand and threw them into the bush.
“She is stronger without them. Plus she listens to me when she is not possessed by pills!” Clare snapped, and I saw pink heels behind her.
“Out. Of. My. Way.” I warned before blasting past and stopping at the sight, “What the fuck! You look like little bow peep!”
“You are not suppose to swear! I like this look, its in season!” Pippi yelled back as I tried to control my laughter.
“Hayley lets just leave there's not point in arguing any more.” Jay whispered, “Pippi...never mind.”
Then we walked away from the house that will always haunt my memories.
“And stay AWAY!” Clare and Pippi said in unison.
“Jay we better get back to the hospital, hopefully Mark will be out and maybe awake.” I smiled, “See you guys later!”
We parted ways. The walk to the hospital was going to be long.
“Do you think things will get better?” Jay asked not looking at me.
“Yes, everything has its ups and downs. Life just carries on...” I trailed off thinking of the times before summer.
“Hello? Earth to Hayley.” Jay called waving his hand in my face.
“What? Oh.” I said as I realised we were at the hospital.

Gerard POV:

Mark was awake but still looked really ill. The doctors told us he was fine to go home, it was just a few small scratches on his throat.
“Gerard come on lets go.” Mum called tugging at my jacket.
Mark needed help walking but refused, so I kept catching him every time he fell. Jay and Hayley were outside when we got down.
“Can you stay?” Mark whispered to Jay.
“I'm sorry Mark by Uncle Mac said I got to be back, he is taking me to some show tomorrow so we need to get there tonight.” Jay hugged Mark, he walked away quickly.
We got in the car and started driving back. It was silent all the way. We parked and I jumped out ready to help Mark.
“I think its best if he just goes to his bed.” Mum suggested looking at him.
“I will keep a watch on him, to make sure nothing bad happens.” Hayley stated walking over to him.
“Cool, just make sure I don't pass out this time.” Mark joked, still trying to stand on his own.
Without saying anything, Hayley scooped him up and carried him to the door. Mark looked far from happy.
“What? Your only mad because it wasn't Gerard.” Hayley teased, Mark shot her back a death glare.
While Hayley helped Mark get undressed I sorted out his pills. There were a few, he had to take two sets, so not to bad yet.

Mark POV:

I looked at my ribs, I felt my eyes water.
“They don't look that bad Mark.” Hayley spoke.
“Yes they do!” I started to cry, “They are the most repulsing things ever!”
She rocked me as I cried. I calmed down after a while and stopped crying. I sat up and winced as shooting pains went through my body.
“Do you ever get depressed? Its just you seem so happy.” I asked randomly.
“You know I don't get depressed, I just...” she stopped as I interrupted, “ I know you just get low.”
“So, with all this dating stuff going on. That must be stressful.” I felt like a therapist.
“Well it is but I can't just give in, I mean. Wait a sec your no shrink!” she jumped up, “Nice try.”
“Whatever, I need to get sleep.” I said as she sat on the chair next to my bed, “Can you sleep...Would you mind if....erm?”
“Oh for god sake, I will sleep next to you yes. God!” she exaggerated the sentence.

Frank POV:

“Do you think we did the right thing?” Maria asked me as I looked over to her, “I mean have we done this too early?”
“No loads of other teens lose it before our age.” I answered, looking into her eyes.
We hugged closer and kissed.
“Are you sure that you have no doubts or what ever?” she asked.
“Nope.” I lied and turned over to get to sleep.
This might not go so well.
Sign up to rate and review this story