Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Blending In

by redglitterapple 0 reviews

Gerard is starting off in a new school and automatically makes enemies with the schools biggest badass, Frank (Frerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-05-23 - Updated: 2011-05-24 - 893 words - Complete

3Ambiance
Gerard’s POV

Im so nervous I cant even explain it. A new school. A fresh start. this should be good right? I should be excited. No. Im dreading it. I just know Im going to fuck it all up. I walked through the gates and to the front office. The minute I opened the door everyone stared. Here I was in my black skinnys, plain white tee, motorcyle boots and favourite leather jacket instead of the proper school uniform that consisted of a navy blue blazer and a tie. I already stood out.

“Umm.. Im Gerard Way.” I spoke softly. “Im new.” well that was obvious poindexter. She quickly checked over some paper work and landed several sheets infront of me.

“Theres your timetable, a map of the school and your locker combination. If you need anything else, just ask any member of staff. Have a nice first day at Belleville High.” She smiled politely and went back to her work.

I scooped up the papers and walked through the double doors into the corridor. I was lost already. Infront of me was two sets of stairs and three different corridors lined with lockers and classrooms. I checked my timetable first. I was supposed to be in P.E. I refered to my map and set off in this maze for the gym.

After ten minutes of aimless wondering and literally walking with the map infront of my face, I found the gym. I concintrated, took a deep breath and walked in.

Everyone, and I mean everyone stared at me funny ad with confusion on their faces. Even the teachers.

“Can I help you boy?” The man had a head of blonde curled hair and looked to be in his mid thirtys. He was dressed for sport and wore whistle round his neck.

“Im..” cough “Im.. G-Gerard Way. Im supposed to be in this class. I just started here.”

He looked me over and was determining what to do with me. “Right, since its your first day you can sit out. I expect you in full uniform tomorrow.”

I just shook my head and went and sat on an avalible seat on the bleachers. The minute I sat down everyone seemed to move a meter away from me. A couple of kids just stared the back of my shoulder croped hair. I could feel their eyes on me.




Frank’s POV

Who the fuck is this kid? He just sorta stands like he owns the place? He’s weird too. He looks like he just came out of the crack house or something. All around is smudged liner with a sweep or red eye shadow. Unless he wants to be a princess? The only princess he’ll be is the princess of jack shit.

Im pretty sure I could change that kid into another one of my possy. I admit that Im a whore for popularity. Everyone knows it, but they know to stay clear. I may be a short 5’4 but I hold a lot of power. This... new guy just doesnt know who hes going to make best friends with. Im sure he’ll find out who the best is soon.

“Frank up here! Your on Delta.” These basketball team names sounded like girl’s fucking serority houses. I picked up my blue jersey and shoved it on.

Thirty minutes into the game and my team was loosing. I was infact the best player there, but there was something about that new kid. Whats his name? Gerald? Anyway, there was something off about him, but I had to know.

P.E finished and I was in the changing room showering off. All that was running through my mind was how to get Gerald on my side.

Changed and ready they bell went and I walked my walk to second lesson. Slowly to see what Gerald had next.

Damn! Arent I lucky. He has next lesson geography with me. I walked into class with a wide grin on my face. It was time to put my plan in action. I sat down in my seat, at the back of the class where no one bothered to sit next to me because I used the next chair for my feet. Today, I had other plans for that chair. It would be filled with Gerald’s ass wether he liked it or not.

He walked in. He spoke to the teacher. Well there were no more seats anyway, so he was stuck next to me. Perfect. He came and set his bag down and slumped into the seat. He looked like he was trying depserately hard to disappear.

“Gerald right? Im Frank.”

“Accually it’s Gerard.”

“Oh. Well hi GERARD.”

“Frank! Pay attention this is the last time Im warning you!”

“Okay woman, relax. Kepp your underwear on. That is if your wearing any under that short skirt of yours” I winked and the class laughed. I liked the responce I got.

She walked out of the class and everyone applauded me. I stood and bowed. As I sat down, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Gerard eyeing me as if to observe.

This guy was creeping me out.
Hey this is my first update so please review and let me know what you think. Chapter 2 is on the way soon
Sign up to rate and review this story