Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Rejection

by redglitterapple 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-24 - Updated: 2011-05-24 - 734 words - Complete

3Ambiance
Gerard’s POV

I didnt exactly know who this Frank guy thought he was, but he seemed to be the leader of them all. He seemed like a smart ass.

I just looked down to my timetable as if to study it and see what lessons I had for the rest of the day. A few minutes later I felt a prescence behind me. I turned to see Frank reading over my shoulder.

“Umm... excuse me.” I spoke “I dont know how it works at this school, but may I ask why your reading over my shoulder?” I tucked my timetable into my worn out band camp bag.

“Didnt anyone ever tell you curiosty killed the cat?”

“I could ask you the same...” I caught him out “You could have just asked.”

“Now what fun would that be?”

I just started with nothing to say. He spoke up next...

“By the way, your stuck on the same timetable as me for the year, except maths and science.”

“Well arent I lucky.” sarcasm. He took it seriously

“Yeah you are the lucky one. Not often do I offer my friendship to a newbie.”

For some reason, after he called me newbie, I felt like he just cussed me out. Like I was just another new kid. But I was supposed to be grateful for the fact that he didnt want to beat me up?

“I think Im okay for now thanks.”

The bell went just then and I picked up my bag and walked away. In teh relfective glass I could see that he stayed frozen. I couldnt have hurt him that bad? He has a million friends to get over it, right?

I was grateful that I had maths next. I could finally be in my own head for awhile and forget my life problems. Time to sort out this “x” problems for awhile.



Frank POV

Did he just turn me down? Did HE just turn ME down?! Hell no was I going to stand for it. I would get this kid on my side whether he liked it or not. I hated to say it out loud, but my head was safe... I need this kid! There is something about him that I cant quiet describe. Sort of how a bee cant resist the dense smell of sugar. I was the bee. He was the sugar.

I pulled myself from my thoughts as the bell rang. I watched him walk out and then followed about two minutes later. I had science. Well I wasnt going to need human anatomy anytime soon... I skipped at the back of the feild, alone, a snuck a smoke. I sat and leaned up against the nearest oak and just pondered my thoughts as I breathed in my detonator.

Why did I want this kid so badly?! I just couldnt figure it out?! I had all the friends in the world who were a thousand times cooler than this kid , outside and probably in.

I tried to talk myself out of getting this kid.

Give up Frank, he doesnt want to know you. Why waste your time on some fucked up emo...

None of it seemed to do the trick. This just made me want him more. I stood and patted down my jeans. I slowly walked back to the school just as the bell rang. It was lunch time now. I met up with my wingmen Matt and Tyler and headed into the cafeteria where we met the rest of the crowd. For the whole hour, I saw Gerard sitting alone on a bench outside. I wanted to run to him and ask him to come and sit with me, but I think he made HIS feelings clear in geography. So I just watched as the people who passed by him whispered. He looked to the floor, stood and walked off. Wonder where he was going?

I turned my attention to my group of friends and started up conversation about the meet-up this weekend.

“Yeah it’s gunna be great...” Matt chattered on “My parents are gone for the weekend we can...” Pete went on.

None of it held me intrest

“Im going out for a smoke.” everyone nodded and continused back to their conversation. I quickly ran outside and tucked my hands into my jacket. I didnt know where I was walking to, but I walked.
Sign up to rate and review this story