Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghosts in the snow.

The tears stream down my face.

by ILove_FrankIero 8 reviews

The park will tell us all we need to know but theres still one tiny detail left to be discoverd.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-05-24 - Updated: 2011-05-24 - 1123 words

2Exciting
Hey guys :D I hope this is okay, sorry if not very long but I got a numb ass from sitting on the floor for so long ;) xoxo

Frank POV
The shop door opened and Mikey came out with a bag full of goodies and a small bag of Skittles for himself. I slowly looked up at Mikey with damp eyes, he looked back in horror.

“What up?” Mikey asked kneeling down in front of Gee, “What’s happend? You okay?”
Gee sniffled and let me wipe away the remainder of his tears that were gently resting on his cheek.

“I’m fine” Gee replied his voice betraying him.

Mikey seeing through Gee’s words stood up and hauled Gee up with him “C’mon mom just text she said if we’ve got home work we have to go back now, and I have English work so I have to go. We can go to the park tomorrow though” Mikey tossed a hopeful glance at me.

“Yeah there’s always tomorrow” I said with a smile that had sadness lurking behind it.

“I haven’t got any homework and I’m fine so I’m going to the park with Frankie, tell mom I’ll be text her on my way home” Gee looked at Mikey with more confidence than you’d think a boy who’d just broke down in tears would have. He stopped and swiftly turned around to look at me. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to call you Frankie”

I smiled and accepted his apology.

Mikey nodded “I’ll see you tomorrow Frank” Mikey handed Gee the bag and turned for home. It was me and Gee now. Gee turned to me and gave a weak smile.

I gently put my hand on his shoulder “You don’t have to go to the park if you’re not up to it, Gee. You still have time to catch up with Mikey and we can go to the park another day” I looked up at Gee’s sad brown eyes it pained me to see him this way.

He looked back at me and a single tear rolled down his face “C’mon we need to talk” he grabbed my hand gently and pulled me in the direction of the park. His soft hand held mine as we walked swiftly towards the park. I watched as Gee’s slim body moved gracefully as he walked, I had to tell him soon I don’t know how long I’ll be able to keep it to myself.

Gee POV

We walked swiftly to the park and sat down under a large oak tree in the corner. The park was empty accept for the two of us, it looked like no one ever came here anyway there was no joy in the air only empty cans and smashed glass scattered across the floor. I looked at Frank who sat beside me; he looked up his beautiful green eyes filled with confusion.

“What happened back there?” his soft voice echoed in my ears.

I told him, I told him everything. My dad, Lynda, having to go to court. I left nothing out, I trusted him with everything. It all came rushing out before I could hold anything back. Frank sat there and listened to everything, took everything in and didn’t say anything. His green eyes bore into mine with tears falling down his beautiful pale face, mirroring mine. My hand reached out and wiped away his streaming tears, luckily it’s started raining so our tears would be hidden.

“I thought I had it bad” Frank sniffed “With school and Adam, I feel awful” Frank shook his head and stared down at the ground.

My eyes streamed tears uncontrollably, it wasn’t his fault he shouldn’t feel this way. I put my hand underneath his chin and lifted his head to look at me.

“None of this is your fault, you shouldn’t feel like this. There are plenty of other people out there who have a worse life than me. And don’t forget I have you to protect me now” I gave Frank a weak smile and he smiled back.

“Yeah, yeah you do. Oh.... and I like it when you call me Frankie it’s kinda cute” his smile widend and I felt warm again, even if the rain was pouring down on us we didn’t care.

We sat there for what seemed like years just staring into each other’s eyes.

He gave me little butterflies in my stomach every time his pale pink lips moved into a smile. And that warm light inside me would get warmer and brighter. His small, fragile body so perfect and slender. A body I would die for. His soft black hair flopped down over his eyes but not enough to cover his big green eyes that fill me with happiness. I didn’t know how one person could make another so happy and loved. I’ve never had a friend that I was close enough to tell them everything I’ve told Frank, and I can’t imagine ever telling anyone else either. Frank’s smile widened and my heart skipped a beat, the butterflies in my stomach started a frenzy.
“Gee I have something to tell you”.

Franks POV
I couldn’t believe I was going to tell him. The one thing that nobody knows about me, not anyone. And I was going to tell him. Gee the boy who I’ve known barely a full twenty four hours, the boy who gave me shivers every time we touched. The shivers I crave every time they end. The soft hands that left mine not so long ago. The butterflies that no one has ever given me before. Gee’s the only real friend I’ve really ever known, the one I’ve told everything too. My pretty normal life with mom, dad and sister Jess. Being smashed up nearly every day by that little shit Adam. And now I’m telling him my little secret. And it feels right, weather he accepts it or not he’ll know. Everything will be out, I’ll have no secrets with him. He’s my best friend, my first best friend.

“Gee I have something to tell you”.

Tuh Dah !! :L There you go guys hope it's okay. :) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE R+R !! You guys gave me a 4 this week :D I was soo happy! I really freaked out :D I would love to make it to a 5. We'll just have to see :) Thank you so much for the ratings guys much appreciated love you loads Izzy xoxoxoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story