Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghosts in the snow.

Take away!

by ILove_FrankIero 3 reviews

Frank and Gee get a take away, and go back to Frankie's place.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 1043 words

1Exciting
Hey guys, long time no update. Sorry i've been a while haven't been in the mood for writing lately. Oh well hear it is :D xoxo

Mikey POV-
I walked home, alone due to stupid homework. I would have preferred to have gone to the park with Frank and Gee but what you gunna do? I felt tiny drop of rain hit my cheek, I looked up to the sky finding nothing other than dark clouds and a few more splashes of water. I tugged me jumper closer to my body and yanked my hood over my head. By the time I’d reached home, I was pretty wet and cold. Mom greeted me as I walked into the living room.

“Hey Mikes, How was your first day?” mom got up and looked at me in a concerned face, “Where’s Gee?”

“Oh, he didn’t have homework so he stayed out with Frank” I replied dumping my bag at the end of the couch before flopping down into a comfy enough position.

“Oh, who’s Frank?” Mom looked a little disappointed.

“He’s a boy we met in school today, he’s really cool” I smiled to lighten the mood.

“So you’re already making friends! That’s good, I told you that you’d be fine” the thought of Gee and I having a Friend obviously made her happier. Nether Gee or I had any friends back in Chicago; we were our own best friends in a way.

“Yeah, well I’m going upstairs to do my homework. What time will food be ready? I can text Gee what time to come home then” I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

“Around seven o’clock” Mum smiled at me and I smiled back before turning and walking up the stairs to my room.

My room was on the second floor along with moms, Gee insisted on having his room in the basement. He liked it down there, it was his place where he could draw, listen to music or just sit. It’s quite peaceful actually; you can’t hear anything other than the odd footstep from the kitchen. It’s like Gee’s own little cave.

I slumped down on my bed and got started on my home work, stupid English.
I was half way through my work when I checked the time.

“Dam it” I forgot to text Gee about food. I yanked out my mobile and sent him a quick text. I put the phone down and got lost in thought while I waited for a reply, I gave a sudden jump as the house phone rang and I heard my mom pick up the phone.

“Hello”

I didn’t get the chance to hear the rest of the conversation due to moms walk and talk attitude.

“Mikey” mom called “foods ready”.

“Okay” I called back before checking my mobile quickly to see if Gee had replied yet, but there was nothing.

“Hey have you heard from Gee?” I asked mom as I got seated at the table, my nose filled with the subtle smell of garlic. Spaghetti Bolognese was my favourite, especially moms.

Mom looked bright and happy “Oh, Gee just called. Frank invited Gee round for tea. He’ll be back later”

I felt a small twinge inside my stomach.

Gee’s POV-
I felt vibration come from my jeans pocket, knowing straight away it would be Mikey. Frank looked at me nervously, as if he was hoping that this would be his getaway, but I’m know I won’t let it go. We had finally managed to pull our selves together and wipe away the tears, and the rain had stopped on the plus side. We were both still pretty soaked mind.

I pulled my mobile out of my pocket, as I said it was Mikey.

“What time is it?” I looked at Frank waiting for a response.

He shook his head quickly before checking his watch “It’s half six why?” His cute little face seemed to drop suddenly.

“Oh” I felt a horrid pain in my stomach, the thought of Frankie being unhappy made me feel unhappy.
“Oh it’s just moms making food and she wants me back by seven”

Frankie’s head bowed to look at the floor, before quickly jerking back up and giving me a shock.
His beautiful green eyes bored into mine “Fancy getting a take away and coming back to my place?” Frankie’s face brightened up, he was like a child at the fair ground.

“Ymm sure why not!” I smiled and watched Frankie’s cheeks flame red “I’ll just call home to tell mom”

Frankie’s smile didn’t fade for a while; it was stuck there like a tattoo. We both trailed our way back to Frankie’s house after getting a Pizza to share. I hugged the box to my chest; the warmth of the box was brining me back to normal temperature. Frank carried the bag of Skittles and Sprite, still plenty left from the park. We got to Frankie’s house, I looked at Frank nervously and he gave me a puzzled look.

“Hey, are you okay Gee” Frank said putting his hand on my shoulder and making the butterflies in my stomach flitter quickly.

“Ymm, yeah I’m fine. Is your mom and dad home?” I asked.

“Oh, ymm no my mom’s is at bingo and won’t be home till twelve” he replied with a sadden look on his face.

We walked up the steps to the front door, Frankie bent down showing his bright red boxers. He lifted the plant pot beside the door and slid a small shiny silver key from beneath it.

Frank turned to me swiftly “If you ever need me, or you’re in any kind of trouble please come here. Think of this as your second home” Frankie smiled sweetly before turning back to the door and letting us in.


There we are guys i hope it's okay! Sorry it's a short one I'll write a extra long chapter next time ;). Please R+R Both rating and reviewing mean a lot to me. Thanks guys xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story