Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

music or misery.

by ONotz 0 reviews

A story based on Music or Misery by FOB.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-27 - Updated: 2011-05-27 - 476 words - Complete

-1MarySue
Frank was sitting on the windowsill over the city.

“Slide forward Frank.” He said to himself. Just as he was going to do it. “FRANK!”

And someone gripped his waist. They pulled him roughly in.

Gerard looked at him. “Explain please.” He said angrily. Frank’s heart slowed down some.

“Witch came first. The music or the misery.” He said standing up. Pete walked in. “Hey-“
Gerard cut him off.

“Frank, what about the band.” He said looking terrified. Frank laughed.

“It was never about the songs, it was competition,” he said blankly as Pete stood there.

“What about us?” Gerard whispered, all most to tears.

Frank smiled “True romance is dead, I shot it in the chest then in the head.” Gerard.

“Frank STOP.” Gerard begged. Frank smiled to himself.

“And if you want to go down in history then I'm your prince,
because they've got me in a bad way I've never seen a heart I couldn't break.” He said looking straight at Gerard.

Gerard was breaking. “Stop Frank, what happened to fun Frank? Or hyper Frank.” He said. Frank laughed.

“I could end it all.” Frank said looking to the window.

“Why?” Gerard cried.

“I'm casually obsessed, And I've Forgiven Death, I am indifferent yet. I'm every cliché, but I simply do it best.” Frank smiled again. Gerard thought he was crazy.

“Frank, stop, STOP! I’m serious! Your just selfish. You just-“ Gerard was cut off by Frank’s giggle.

“Make the biggest scene, make the biggest...” He said dreamily. Pete still stayed at the door.

Frank walked up to Gerard. “Which came first, the music or the misery?
Where high-fashion, were last chances.”

Gerard grabbed Frank by the shirt. “When did high-fashion become the last chances?” He asked.

Frank stared into his eyes “When I fell for you. I can’t break your heart, mine would break too Gerard. I’m scared.” Gerard smiled.

He lent down “They were right Frankie, there isn’t a heart I couldn’t break.” And he walked past Pete, past the door, and past his best friend’s and brother and said “I didn’t want to hurt him Mikes, If I stayed he would hurt himself.” And kept walking past a life where something’s can be more confusing than seems possible.

Frank walked out looking completely broken and always hummed a soft tun.
“True romance is dead, I shot it in the chest then in the head.
And if you wanna go down in history then I'm your prince,
Because they've got me in a bad way I've never seen a heart I couldn't break.
It was never about the songs, it was competition,
Make the biggest scene, make the biggest...
Which came first, the music or the misery?
Where high-fashion, were last chances.”

A story based of ‘music or misery’ by FOB.
Sign up to rate and review this story