Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > He's the fever I can't sweat out

He's the fever I can't sweat out

by Bagel4life 3 reviews

Ryan isn't gay. Brendon is. You get the jist.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-05-23 - Updated: 2011-05-23 - 545 words

-1Cliche
Ryan flopped down onto the sofa in the dressing room backstage. He hated the small venues the most, they never offered more than one dressing room, and it was ridiculously small. At least they were staying in a hotel tonight. He picked up his favourite guitar. Although Ryan never played it during shows, he always wanted to bring it on tour. It was almost like his baby, he wanted it around all the time. Brendon, Jon and Spencer never questioned it; they knew that Ryan did weird things like that.

Just as Ryan started strumming the strings Brendon burst through the door. 'Holy shit Brendon!' Ryan shouted, dropping his guitar.
'Oh shit sorry dude!' Brendon said, rushing to pick up Ryan’s guitar. 'But dude, there’s two groupies fighting over you! It’s so funny!'
Ryan sighed. 'Why do groupies never learn that I. Don’t. Sleep. With. Them. I do not want to get an STD'
Brendon laughed. 'Hey, I’m the singer! I should be the one having groupies fight over! Of course, I don’t want to sleep with any of them, they’re not really my type.' He said with a smirk, holding the door open.
Ryan half smiled and followed Brendon out the door, pushing thoughts of kissing Brendon out of his mind. Ryan had started to get a little freaked out by these thoughts. He wasn’t gay. He couldn’t be. He knew that Jon and Spencer were fuck buddy’s and he was fine with that, but he also knew that Spencer was falling for Jon big time.

Brendon suddenly turned and pushed Ryan against the wall.
'Dude what the hell are you doing?!' Ryan said, before he was cut off by Brendon’s lips crashing against his.
He gave in, kissing back like his life depended on it. Brendon’s mouth moved down to Ryan’s neck and Ryan let out a gasp of pleasure.
'Oh fucking hell Bren' Ryan muttered breathlessly, gasping when Brendon dug his teeth into his collar bone.
Brendon straightened up. 'I’ve been waiting to do that for a long time,' He smirked, 'Oh and by the way, I lied about the groupies fighting.'
Ryan felt his mouth hang open slightly.
Brendon laughed and started running down the hall. 'Come on, the guys are waiting for us.' He said, looking over his shoulder.
'You bastard!' Ryan shouted after him, nearly tripping over his own feet in his long pointed shoes.
'That's right babe!' Brendon shouted back. Ryan could feel the smirk on Brendon's face.


Ryan flopped down on his bed in the hotel and looked at the cracked ceiling paint. The problem with getting with Brendon - in any way, fuck buddy or a normal relationship - was that 1.) if they were fuck buddy's, he could fall for him. And Ryan was not prepared to fall in love. Especially with a boy. And 2.) It's Brendon. Sweet Mormon religious Brendon. How could he be gay? How could he like Ryan? Ryan closed himself off to others and was surprised that someone wanted to break through the walls he'd put around himself. But Ryan was not prepared to let someone do that.
Sign up to rate and review this story