Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > He's the fever I can't sweat out

What a wonderful caricature, of intimacy

by Bagel4life 2 reviews

An turn of events makes Ryan loose his head

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-28 - Updated: 2011-05-28 - 513 words

-1Cliche
Ryan curled up in a ball and put his iPod on. He never used it back home, he had a record player and CD player, but he needed an iPod on tour.
There was a knock at the door. Ryan heaved himself up and chucked his iPod on the bed. He'd only just opened the door when Brendon came crashing through the door and pushed Ryan against the wall.
'Um-' Ryan started, before his teeth clacked against Brendon's.
'Shush' Brendon said, dragging his teeth down Ryan's neck, working his way down to his collar bone, unzipping Ryan's jeans.
Ryan let out a surprised gasp and Brendon moved back to his lips, fingers still moving quickly. His hands found their way into Ryan's boxers and he started to stroke Ryan's length.
Ryan let a moan escape his lips and Brendon smiled as he went back to Ryan's lips. His tongue darted in and out before Ryan let him in fully.
Ryan could feel himself getting harder by the second and kissed Brendon harder, more hungrily. Brendon's fingers were feeling the head, and Ryan groaned more as Brendon's fingers felt the slit. His hands moved down Ryan's length again and made a jerking movement, faster and faster until Ryan was struggling to contain the moans.
'Bren, I'm gonna-' Ryan muttered between moans.
Brendon smirked as Ryan came into his hand, and then pulled his hand out of his boxers.
He planted one last kiss on Ryan's lips and headed for the door. 'See ya later at the party Ry' he said, closing the door behind him.
Ryan stood with a stunned feeling going through his body. 'Fuck.' he said out loud.

---------------
Ryan grabbed his coat and wallet and walked down the hall to the lift. He prayed there wouldn't be any fans hanging around in the lobby, he just needed time to think. The lift opened and he stepped inside. He pushed the ground floor button and the doors started to close.
'Dude! Hold the doors!' Spencer shouted to Ryan. Ryan stuck his foot in-between the doors until Spencer hopped into the lift.
'Where you off to then?' Spencer asked.
'A bar.' Ryan said, looking at his suddenly very fascinating shoes.
'Why? Didn't you hear about the party? Gabe and William are coming down and then they're going to come on the rest of the tour. Isn't that cool?' Spencer said, his eyes lighting up with boyish excitement.
'I need time to think. Plus if they're coming on the rest of the tour we'll be having a load more party's so it'll be fine if I miss this one.'
'Dude, what's happened?' Spencer said, the excitement draining from his eyes and being replaced with worry. Spencer was always the worrier of the two, even when they were younger.
'Nothing' Ryan snapped.
'Wow, okay sorry.'
The lift doors opened and Ryan bolted for the lobby door. 'If you change your mind dude we'll be in Jon's room!'
Ryan laughed to himself. Of course it would be.
Sign up to rate and review this story