Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > He's the fever I can't sweat out

There's a good reason why these tables are numbered honey, you just haven't thought of it yet

by Bagel4life 1 review

Gabe + William are here!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-05-30 - Updated: 2011-05-30 - 541 words

-1TrainWreck
Ryan slumped down in the most secluded bar he could find. It was down a back alley, and by the looks of it, he was the youngest one there. The rest of them were old men probably drinking themselves to death. Just like his farther.
He ordered a whisky and went to a corner booth. He put his head on the table and groaned. How dare Brendon think he can do this? He was messing up Ryan's head.
'Sir? Here's your drink,' the waitress said. She was really cute Ryan thought, but she looked uncomfortable he noticed. Probably because she was working in a bar where she was leered at almost every second of the day.
'Thank you,' Ryan smiled, giving her a healthy tip. He could afford to. Plus, she was cute.
Her eyebrows shot up in surprise. 'Thank you sir' she said, and then turned to go back to the bar. Ryan looked out the window. I bet Brendon isn't feeling like this, Ryan thought. Just then, a vision in neon and another boy in dark skinny jeans and Weezer t-shirt came past the window. Ryan groaned and tried to not be noticed but it was to late. Gabe had pressed himself against the window, stuck his tongue out and crossed his eyes. William laughed and pulled him away. Gabe burst through the door of the bar. 'Hello ladies and germs!' He laughed. Then he frowned. 'God this place is a bit dull isn't it?' He said. 'I guess I brighten it up with my dazzling personality. And clothes.'
'Shush Gabe!' William smiled.
They plonked themselves down beside Ryan and Gabe grinned whilst he wrapped his arm round William's waist.
'What?' Ryan muttered into his whisky, bringing it to his lips.
'We're worried about you Ryan' William said softly, resting his hand on table.
'You might be Bill, but I'm not. I think he should just stop being such a pussy and join the party' Gabe laughed, and punched Ryan lightly.
Ryan grimaced.
'You've never missed a tour party Ryan, what's wrong?' William asked, with genuine concern in his voice.
'Yeah dude, I sometimes think that's the only reason you want to go on tour.' Then Gabe noticed Ryan had frowned. 'Oh dude I was joking, I know you're like the most committed guy there is to playing music and all that jazz.'
William frowned at Gabe. 'Shush, you're just making things worse.'
Gabe pouted. 'Sowwy' he said. 'Forgive me?' he said, and Ryan wasn't sure if it was directed to him or William.
William pecked Gabe on the lips and Gabe grinned.
'But seriously Ryan, what's up?' William asked again.
'Nothing.'
'Yes there is dude, stop lying to us. And you know you won't be able to keep it from us, we're to sexy for you not to tell us.'
Ryan felt a smile creep onto his lips. It was weird, he had been talking to Gabe about things more than Spencer recently.
Ryan sighed. 'It's Brendon.'
Ryan felt the atmosphere tense and he looked up. Gabe and William were looking at each other with worried expressions.
'Oh.' they both said.
Sign up to rate and review this story