Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > He's the fever I can't sweat out

And boy did they have fun, behind the sea

by Bagel4life 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-05-30 - Updated: 2011-05-30 - 563 words

-1TrainWreck
'What about Brendon?' William said softly, his brown eyes filling with concern. Gabe had gone unusually quiet, unlike most of the time.
'I don't know!' Ryan said in a raised voice, throwing his arms up in exasperation.
'Well we can't really help if you don't know can we?' William said, reaching for Ryan's hand.
'I never asked for your help. I wanted to just have a drink and think about everything, but then you and your stupid fucking sympathy came and disturbed me!' Ryan snapped.
William's hand shot back as if he just got burnt. His eyes glazed over. 'I'm sorry Ryan, we were only-' he started before he was cut off by Gabe.
'Fuck you George Ryan Ross the third.' Gabe only said Ryan's full name when he was really angry with him. 'You're like one of my best friends, but there is NO way in HELL I will let you speak to William like that. We were only trying to help dude.' Gabe spat at Ryan, like it was poison in his mouth. 'Come on William.' He said, holding out his hand and dragging William to the toilets.
Ryan let out a groan that he didn't realise he'd been holding in the back of his throat. Him and his stupid quick temper. He didn't mean to snap at William, he just couldn't stand him being all there for him concerned friend he is. Although William was lovely, and he was only trying to help. But Ryan wasn't prepared to be fair just yet.
'Excuse me miss? Could I get another whisky please?' Ryan shouted over to the counter.
The waitress nodded and poured the 25 year old drink and brought it over to the table. 'You know, if those two guys are giving you bother, I can chuck them out. I mean, I was getting a bit irritated by the one dressed in neon, but I wasn't going to say anything. But if you want me to I will chuck them out.' She said in a low voice.
'No, it's fine. But thank you miss.' Ryan said. 'And here,' he said, handing over a napkin he had scribbled on. 'Call me later on. I mean I'm on tour at the minute, but call whenever.'
She smiled. 'Thanks.'

After a few minutes Gabe and William came back, holding hands and smiling at each other. It was enough for Ryan to want to be sick. Although that could be the alcohol. But he was pretty sure it was the way they were looking at each other.
They slid into the booth again and Gabe put his arm around William's waist again.
'George.' He said.
'Gabriel' Ryan retorted, smirking.
Gabe raised an eyebrow and rested his head on William's shoulder. Everyone called William Will, or Bill, and sometimes Gabe called him Bilvy. But Ryan didn't like calling him anything other than William.
William kissed the top of Gabe's head. 'Look Ryan, I'm sorry for pushing you like that. But we just want to help you know?'
Ryan knew that he was the bad guy in all of this, not William or Gabe, but he wasn't prepared to admit that. So he just grunted.
'But we have to talk about this. Okay?'
'Whatever' Ryan muttered.
'Good.' Gabe smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story