Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > He's the fever I can't sweat out

But it's better if you do

by Bagel4life 1 review

Gabe + William talk mainly

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-07-10 - Updated: 2011-07-10 - 359 words

-1TrainWreck
"How did everything happen between you two then?" Ryan asked. All Ryan knew was that first Gabe and William were friends, and then they were dating. He had no idea how it happened.
Gabe laughed. "Ah well."
"We were on tour, and Gabe had come on to The Academy Is bus. He was talking about some girl he was trying to nail, and I kept staring at him. Of course, I'd liked him for ages before this. So anyway, he was like 'Why do you keep staring at me bro?' and I was like 'I just have the overwhelming desire to kiss you right now' So-"
"He said it in his fucking cute stutter though" Gabe said nuzzling into William's neck.
William blushed. "So anyway, Gabe was like 'Oh my god I'm so glad you said that' and then I just leant over and kissed him."
"And then we did some sweet shit later that night." Gabe said, raising his eyebrows in a suggestive way.
"And then Sisky kicked us out of the bus and said we should go do that some place else where he can't hear it."
"So we went to the Cobra bus. They don't care about that kind of thing. And they all stayed in the lounge bit where they couldn't hear us"
"And then in the morning while he was snuggling with me- Ow! Don't hit me Gabe, Ryan doesn't care that you like to snuggle! Anyway, he kissed my head and whispered in my ear 'I would greatly appreciate it if you were my boyfriend William Beckett' and then I smiled and said yes."
"Even if I do say so myself, it was very romantic."
"Although Victoria kinda ruined it when she pulled back the curtain and then took a picture of us both."
"And to this day, we still haven't seen that photo and still don't know what she's done with it."
Ryan sighed. "That's cute."
Gabe laughed. "Yeah it was"
"I just wish that's how it would be with Brendon and me."
"Well you can't have the exact same obviously"
Ryan rolled his eyes. "Well obviously, seeing as shit happened."
Sign up to rate and review this story