Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens In The Mafia. . .

Chapter 3

by muffinz_way_iero 0 reviews

Yep, that's right. I changed the name of the story.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-05-28 - Updated: 2011-05-28 - 426 words

0Unrated
The P.O.V. May Never Not Be Frank's:

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my phone ringing. I groggily groped around for it among my sheets, and upon finding it, realized I was being called by an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered the phone just as groggily as I'd searched for it.

"Hey, Frank!" A too-perky-for-this-hour voice chimed.

I immediately recognized who the voice belonged to. This realization made me sit bolt upright in bed. How the hell did Mikey way get my cell phone number?

"M-mikey!?" I asked, just to be sure.

"Yeah!"

"Umm... just how did you get my number?"

"I have my ways."

". . . I don't wanna know."

"No, you really don't." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Exactly. So why are you calling me anyways?"

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted to, like, come over."

"Wha- no!" This little "friendship" (if you could even call it that) is getting too personal. Well, on his part anyways.

"Please, Frank? It'd make me happy..." He said as though it'd win me over. Ha! Quite the opposite, my "friend."

"And why would I want to make you happy?"

"You don't have to want to, but I did save your life, so the least you can do is make me happy." He said. Ugh! Was he really gonna use him saving my life against me now? That was low.

"Okay, A) that sounds like a sexual come-on 'the least you can do is make me happy.' And B) I didn't ask you to save my life, did I?"

"A) it wasn't a sexual come-on. And B) no, you didn't ask, but I still did it sooo. . ."

". . . Fine. I have nothing better to do all day, so I'll be over at, like, one." Bad idea, Frank. Bad fucking idea.

"Okay. . . Wait! You're actually coming!?" He asked, sounding surprised. I don't know why, though, he's the one who invited me over.

"Yeah, but lemme establish some rules: you don't ask me anything about. . . what I do and I won't ask you anything in return. We'll just act like normal. . . um friends. Got it?" I meant business.

"Yeah, I get it. Wow this is weird, I mean, we're friends... Sort of."

"Yeah, that's gonna take some getting used to."

"Mmm-hm. So, I guess I should go now."

"Kay, see ya. Bye."

"Bye." And the line went dead.

I had a feeling in my gut that this was gonna turn out bad. Or really good, which was still just as bad.
Sign up to rate and review this story