Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens In The Mafia. . .

Chapter 4

by muffinz_way_iero 1 review

. . .

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-05-28 - Updated: 2011-05-28 - 943 words

0Unrated
Yet Again Frank's P.O.V.:

I arrived at Mikey's house at exactly 1:05 that afternoon. I walked up to the door and rang the bell. It took Mikey a little while to get the door, and as I waited, I got lots of funny looks and even death glares from pedestrians walking by. I guess they knew who I was and that I didn't belong on this side of town. I wouldn't have been surprised if I emerged from the house later on to find my car vandalized.

"You're late." Mikey said once he'd opened the door.

"By five minutes, calm down." I snapped.

"Well, someone's moody today." He said as he led me to the living room, where he motioned to one of the couches.

"You want anything to eat and/or drink?" He asked as I sat down. Oh, kill me now. Could this get any more awkward?

"No thanks." Well my formalities weren't helping much either.

"Okay," He started, sitting on the couch with me, "I Googled conversation starters and this one seemed pretty popular and not too awkward sooo... what kind of music do you like?"

"Oh, that's easy," I said before rattling off a five minute list of some of the bands and artists I like, "And that's not even half. What about you. What kind of music is Mikey Way into?"

"Well..." He launched into an equally time consuming list and I discovered we liked a lot of the same music. Who would've thought, huh? Maybe this would go well after all. A good well.

"Wow. D'you play any instruments?" I asked, kicking off my shoes, crossing my legs on the couch, and facing him. He mirrored my actions. Okay, we were getting comfy, which wasn't very good, but I was slowly beginning to not care at all.

"Yeah, bass. You?" He inquired.

"Guitar. Just guitar." I replied.

"Oh, cool!" He said, smiling.

After that, we started talking about books and things. Soon we were on the topic of movies.

"You like horror movies?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah, I love 'em." I replied.

"Me too! What's your favorite?"

"I don't have one favorite movie, but I've got a favorite series."

"What's that?"

"I love the Halloween movies."

"You know, I have all those, but I've never seen them. Are they, like, really scary?"

"Just a little," Okay that was a straight lie. I knew those movies scared the crap out of me and I always ended up in the lap of whoever I was watching it with. Then it hit me. I'd watch with Mikey, and I'd end up in his lap, and, well, yeah. "We should watch them now. If you want." Oh, please want.

"Okay, cool. I'll go get the movies, and some popcorn and sodas, you just stay here. You do eat popcorn and Vanilla Coke, right?" He asked.

I grinned and nodded eagerly, It's like he knew about my undying love for Vanilla Coke.

Mikey left the room then, and came back about ten minutes later with everything in his hands. He handed me a Coke, set the popcorn down beside me, and popped in the first movie. Once he'd done that, he hit the lights and came to sit down with his own can of Coke.

"Alright, let's do this." He said, hitting the play button on the remote.

The movie started out fine, but by the time we were a quarter of the way through, I was shaking in my seat. The movie was about half over when I totally lost it. I quickly moved the now empty popcorn bowl aside and lunged at Mikey, holding onto him for dear life and burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"Umm... whatcha doin'?" He asked.

"I- it's scary." I whimpered into his neck.

"Oh. c'mon, Frank. You're a mafia man, you can't let movies scare you. Your reality is scarier than the movie." He said.

"Maybe, but I'm trained for my reality; I'm not trained for Michael Myers."

Mikey wrapped an arm around my shoulders and rubbed my back. Then he pulled back, looked me in the eyes, and said, "I'd never let Michael Myers hurt you."

"A-are you flirting with me?" I asked.

"N-no, I'm just being a good friend." He replied, blushing and looking away from me.

"You were so flirting with me." I said with a grin.

"So what? You flirted with me yesterday." He retorted. Wait, was he admitting to flirting with me?

"Yeah, I did, didn't I?"

"Ha! So you admit to flirting with me?" He asked. How did he turn this around on me!?

"Yeah. Do you admit to flirting with me?" I asked in return.

"Yeah." He blushed again, but, this time, instead of looking away, which he was already doing, his eyes met mine. We stared at each other for a minute until my eyes flicked to his lips. I looked up in time to see his eyes flick to my lips and then back up to my eyes. Something passed between us as we leaned in towards each other, our lips meeting halfway. As our lips met, I realized just how much I wanted this. At first, the kiss was soft and timid, as we both got used to the fact that this was us kissing each other, not one raping the other's lips. when we both got over the initial shock, the kiss deepened, and our tongues were added to the mix. We let our tongues dance for a bit before we both pulled away with swollen lips, panting for breath.

"Uh-oh." Mikey said.

That was the understatement of the century.
Sign up to rate and review this story