Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 11

by Bad_Romance

Party slowly crept across the floors while his hand glided along the walls, as he walked through the darkness.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-05-29 - Updated: 2011-05-29 - 1815 words - Complete

?Blocked
Hi guys! So... I'm going to admit, the wonder that you are about to read, the sex scene, wasn't written by me, I called for the help of Tati again, as I thought you all deserved to read their first time together and it be amazing, which I wouldn't of been able to do like this :) Hope you all enjoy it!

Chapter 11
Diamond opened her eyes slowly, and frowned, trying to get her eyes to adjust to the darkness that was now in Graces room. She looked to the side of her and found Grace fast asleep, snuggled up in her duvet on the bed. She smiled at the sleeping child, and then slowly stood up, deciding that she would be able to leave now.

Diamond walked out of the room, and up the hallway, towards the front of the Diner, wondering if anybody was still awake. She hoped Party would be, and she smiled to herself as she thought of him. Diamond reached the front of the Diner, and found Party and Kobra still awake, they were drinking some water and talking among themselves. She smiled to them both as she walked over to the table, and looked on the wall behind her. It was 1.00am.

"Hey guys" She smiled, in a hushed tone.

"Hey. Is Grace asleep?" Kobra asked, whispering also.

"Yeah, she's out of it now. Think I'm going to head of to bed now" Diamond told them, and directed the last part of the sentence to Party, who nodded at her with a knowing gaze.

"Ok, well, good night" Kobra smiled to her, and stood up to kiss her on the cheek.

Diamond blushed slightly, and then waved to them both, before quickly heading to her bedroom. Once she was there, she removed her red leather jacket, and sat on the bed. Waiting.

___________

Party slowly crept across the floors while his hand glided along the walls while walking through the darkness. He managed to make it silently to Diamond's room and stopped. Hesitating on whether he'd knock or just go in, his sudden impulse had gained the upper hand and he walked inside the room. He was surprised to find Diamond sitting up on the bed, her eyes bore a hole in his as Party felt a slight blush rise upon his face. Diamond resisted the urge to giggle and simply smiled and beckoned him over with the motion of her index finger, Party obeyed. He kneeled on the bed while his hair hung in his face a little, something Diamond had found...cute. And by that one small detail, Diamond wanted him. Party couldn't help but let his eyes run down Diamond and wondered how could she look this...perfect.

"Party." she whispered carefully as he looked at her directly in the eyes.

"Huh?" he replied absently while still mesmerized by her.

When she didn't answer, he stared at her before she smiled and pulled him into a kiss. Party didn't hesitate and deepened it while she smiled. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her before pressing himself against her until she fell back on the bed. He leaned over and kissed her more roughly, his hands going to her waist as she moaned quietly.

"Poison." she whispered as he smiled and moved down to her neck. His tongue peeked out through his lips and he tasted the soft and sweet flesh. Diamond closed her eyes and her hands clutched Party's black baggy vest with a tight grip. He moved back to her lips and his tongue had slipped out, asking her for permission to enter as she happily allowed. Their tongues danced together in a sequence, their breathing picking up as Party's hands went to Diamond's white vest. His fingers glided across the smooth skin of her torso, his eyes watching her as he clutched the hem of it. When she showed no signs of protest, he pulled it over her chest and over head until he had the material completely in his hands, which he through to the ground quickly. He eyed her bra covered chest with a small smile, his fingertips slid down her slides. Diamond worked on Party's vest and feverishly yanked it over his head. He kissed down her chest and his hands groped her breasts while pulling the straps down on each shoulder. He reached behind her and undid the hook before pulling the straps, exposing her breasts as he licked his lips. He didn't waste any time as his hands had cupped them while she moaned a breath of relief. He palmed her nipples until they hardened, his thumbs and index fingers pinching them softly, sending tingles down her spine as she ran her hands through his hair. He leaned in and captured one in his mouth, his tongue skillfully licking around the nub and suckling it before biting it causing Diamond to let out a quiet gasp.

He switched over to her other breast and delivered the same treatment. He started to pant as his hands worked on her pants and undid them. He yanked them down her legs in a hurry as she smiled and kicked them off to help him out. She sat up to undo his pants next and noticed he was pitching a tent as she smirked at him while he blushed once more. She pulled off his trousers and her hands teased him through his boxers as he let out a gutteral moan. He was getting anxious and pushed her back, sliding a hand inside her panties as she gasped. His fingers rubbed her folds that were already wet and waiting. He teased her clit with the pad of the pad of his finger and she moaned more louder before slapping a hand over her mouth. He smiled as he rubbed the tender nerve in a smooth circle, his mouth going back to her neck, whilst he pulled her panties down quickly and threw them with the rest of their clothes.

"Diamond." he whispered in her ear as he couldn't deny how much he missed her, yet here she was under him.

He slipped a finger inside when she was ready and she automatically bucked her hips against him as she moaned when he pulled it out and pushed it back in. He curved his finger that hit the right spots while she squirmed and wiggled under him, letting out a cry when he slipped a second finger in, whilst he continues to suck and bit softly on her neck. He glided them in and out as her wet walls provided easy access and he could feel them start to seep out to his knuckles. He panted in her ear as his erection was getting more tight by the sound of fingers fucking her. Diamond braced herself as she felt a long overdue flutter in her stomach and she arched her back as it got more intense. She moaned when her thighs began to shake and she curled her toes when she felt that wave of pleasure surge through her while she let out gasp after gasp. Poison watched her excitedly to see her body react in such a way that made him hot like never before. She panted underhim and gripped his shoulders while she regulated her breathing when the feeling passed.

Poison couldn't wait anymore and grabbed his boxers, yanking them down his pale legs and tossing them with the rest of her clothes, grabbing her knees and forcing them apart, Diamond still in a daze while she watched him. He grabbed his member and slipped inside her while she gasped and grasped his body in hers once more. He groaned as her tight warm walls wrapped around him in a welcome as he pulled out and shoved back in. He started a steady rhythm and gripped her hips while she wrapped her legs around.

"Fuck I've wanted this so bad." he groaned shakily, as she moaned in agreement.

"Poison, faster." she whispered as he happily complied while she gasped and bucked her hips against while he moaned.

"God, you're so tight." he replied while she thrashed underneath him while his hands squeezed her hips with a bruising force.

He slammed into her over and over while sweat formed on their foreheads. Both of them getting close to the breaking point while she tangled her hands in his hair, his face buried in the crook of her neck.

"Diamond." he whispered once more with so much passion.

"Poison." she replied equally while she came close to coming again.

"Fuck." she gasped while she released herself once more as Poison rammed into her a couple more times before he came next and groaned in he ear while they both heavily panted together while she ran her nails down his back.

"Oh God." Diamond said breathlessly while she came down from her high and Poison rested on his elbows while staring down at her. He smiled as he couldn't find her more beautiful and feeling bold he leaned back down to give her a deep kiss leaving her grinning.

"Your fucking stunning" He whispered to her, and then pulled out, and rolled onto his side, still smiling, and running a hand through his hair.

"That was amazing Poison" She grinned to him, moving and laying her head on his chest, feeling his heart beat quickly.

They both laid with each other for a while, basking in each others after glow of having sex, and Party eventually ran a hand through Diamonds hair, sighing.

"I've gotta go" He whispered, and Diamond nodded, sitting up slowly and pulling the sheet around her chest area.

"I know" She told him, her face looking sad.

"I wouldn't leave you, but I don't want them knowing about us yet" He whispered, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear, and she smiled softly to him.

"I know! It's best if you go. I'll see you in the morning" She told him, and pecked him softly on the lips.

Party kissed her back, and then stood up, dressing quickly, before he leaned back over the bed, and captured Diamonds lips passionately, surprising her with a deep long kiss. Diamond moaned into the kiss, and then pulled back slowly.

"If you carry on, you won't be leaving" She told him, grinning.

"Ha, see you in the morning sugar" He smirked to her, before standing up and leaving the room.

Once the door closed, Party rested his head on the door, leaning back on it, letting out a shaky breath. He couldn't believe he had just slept with Diamond. It increased his feelings for her, a lot.

Diamond smiled as she laid back on the bed, grinning widely to herself. She felt like her cheeks were going to break from grinning so hard. And she hadn't felt this happy, in a long time.
Sign up to rate and review this story