Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 12

by Bad_Romance 4 reviews

“And if he doesn’t get un-taken with her pretty soon, he’s not going to have any hands to touch her with”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-01 - Updated: 2011-06-01 - 1717 words - Complete

5Original

Chapter 12
Diamond woke up with a smile on her face the next morning. She couldn’t stop thinking about Party, and how amazing he was last night. She couldn’t believe that her and Party had slept together after a short period of knowing each other. But she didn’t mind. Party made her feel safe, and she trusted him. Diamond quickly dressed, and then walked out to the front of the diner, and found Grace sat with the killjoys, eating some pancakes.

“Diamond! Good morning! You slept in!” Grace shouted, smiling over at her whilst she poured more syrup on her pancakes.

“Yeah, I didn’t sleep well” Diamond grinned, and then moved into the spare spot next to Fun.

“Morning pretty lady” Fun grinned to her, and then moved his hand from the table, and wrapped it around Diamond, pulling her closer to him. ‘Hey guys, don’t you think we make a cute couple!” He shouted over to the guys, and they all laughed and nodded. All except Gerard, who once again, looked as if he could take Fun’s head off.

“I’m ok thanks” Diamond muttered quickly, and then moved his hand back.

“Ouch, I’m wounded Diamond! You don’t like me?” Fun asked, a slight hurt look to his face.

“I’m just… Kinda….’ Diamond looked around the room, and over to Party who bit his lip and looked down. ‘Just want to be on my own for a while Fun” She breathed out.

“Well, as soon as your ready! Give me a shout” And with a wink, he walked out of the diner, lighting up a cigarette as he walked through the door.

Diamond let out a breath she didn’t realise she was holding in, and looked down at the table. She felt the booth she was sat on move slightly, and she looked up, and into the eyes of Party, who was smirking at her slightly.

“Good morning” He smiled to her, and she felt him move his hand under the table, and gently rest in on her leg.

“Morning. Did you sleep well?” She asked, grinning widely to him as his hand gently massaged her leg.

“Better than I have in a long time! What about you?” He asked, desperately wanting to lift his hand and play with her hair.

“Yeah I slept lovely. It was nice sleeping on a mattress again” She told him, and he frowned slightly to her, and let out a long breath.

“Did he really hurt you Diamond?” He asked, and Diamond saw the anger that was in his eyes.

“He did Party.. But I’m away from it now” She softly told him, reaching down and placing her hand on top of his.

“I cant bear the thought of anyone hurting you” He said through clenched teeth, and Diamond smiled to him.

“Well, nobodies going to now” She told him, and he nodded and was about to say something when Fun opened the door.

“Guys! Look who’s here!” He shouted, and Diamond smiled widely when she saw her best friend, Toxic Revenge bounce through the door.

“Toxic! What are you doing here?” She smiled, standing up and embracing her friend.

“I was bored, so I thought I’d have a drive down here! Dr D lent me a motorbike” She told her, and then Diamond sat down in the booth again, Toxic next to her. Party now stood up, and walked over to his brother.

“I’m glad you came! Its nice to see you” Diamond smiled to her, and looked over at Party who was talking to Kobra.

“Diamond! Its been 24 hours. You can’t off missed me that bad” Toxic laughed to her, and Diamond poked her in the side.

Meanwhile, Party and his brother were talking about what they were going to do if the Dracs came into Zone 6. Party noticed that Kobra kept looking over at the table which Diamond and Toxic were laughing and talking.

“Wha- Who are you looking at?” Party frowned, praying that he wasn’t looking at Diamond.

“Huh? What?” Kobra stuttered, as he moved his gaze to Party and slight blush came over his cheeks.

“Who, were you looking at?” Party asked, having to stop anger in his voice.

“Oh, I was looking at Toxic” Kobra quietly spoke, and Party let out a sigh of relief, and it was now his brothers turn to frown.

“Worried I was looking at Diamond?” He grinned, and Party sighed and then nodded. “I’m surprised no-one else has noticed you know? How that every time Fun touches her, you either stall the car so he hits his head, or you look like your going to kill him… Does Diamond know you like her?” Kobra asked quietly, and they both looked to the two friends laughing with each other.

“Oh she knows” Party said, gazing at Diamond as she flung her hair behind her shoulder.

“Don’t you think Toxic is pretty?” Kobra asked.

“Yeah, she is. You should go for it Kobra” Party grinned, and slapped him softly on the shoulder.

“I’ll try and talk to her later. I’d say I’d have to get there before Fun.. But he seems pretty taken with Diamond” Kobra told him, and Party nodded, biting his lip.

“And if he doesn’t get un-taken with her pretty soon, he’s not going to have any hands to touch her with” Party simply said, and then walked over to Grace who was now colouring.

***

“You know the entire time that we have been speaking, Party and Kobra have been looking at us?” Toxic grinned, glancing over to Party who was now talking to the little girl.

“Oh really?” Diamond asked, looking down at her hands and blushing slightly.

“I knew something was different with you! You’ve had sex! Which one of them?” Toxic excitedly whispered, and Diamond scoffed.

“You know me far too well if you know when I’ve had sex Toxic! Err… Its Party” Diamond told her, running a hand over her cheek which he could feel was warm to touch.

“Oh my God! He’s gorgeous as well Diamond! I’m quite glad it wasn’t Kobra though” She told her honestly, and Diamond’s eyes widened.

“You like Kobra?” She asked, shocked.

“I think he’s gorgeous, and when I’ve spoken to him he’s seem cool. I think if I got to speak to him more, it would be nice” Toxic answered, smiling.

Diamond was shocked, it was the first time her friend had shown an interest into another male. She must of felt she was able to move on from her fiancée that died when B/L started taking over.

“I’m glad that your taking a interest!” She grinned, and looked over to Kobra who was flicking through a magazine.

“I feel like I’m ready to… And maybe Kobra could help” Toxic grinned and winked at Diamond who burst out laughing.

“Oh.. Toxic, you saucy minx!” She squealed., and Toxic hit her playfully on the arm.

“Er, you’re the one who got some last night! By the way, do the guys know?” Toxic whispered.

“No, nobody but you knows. And we’re going to keep it like that for a while” Diamond told her, standing up.

“That’s fine! Hey, where are you going?” Toxic frowned, and Diamond winked at her.

“I’m going to ask Kobra to show you around the diner” She said, and walked over to Kobra.

“Kobra, are you alright showing Toxic around? You no this place better than me?” She smiled to him, resting her body against the counter in the diner.

“Err… Well… Ok” Kobra stuttered, and then walked over to Toxic, who stood up smiling before been taken to the back of the diner, where she stuck her middle finger up at Diamond.

“What’s that about?” Party asked, walking over to Diamond who was grinning wildly.

“Toxic likes Kobra” She smiled to him, and he smirked back to her.

“And, Kobra likes her” He told her.

“I may have just started something then” She smiled to him, and he smirked back at her.

“Come to your room with me?” He whispered, and then walked past her, and into the back where the rooms were, leaving Diamond biting her lip and still smiling.

She looked around, and saw that everyone was pretty busy, and she quickly stood up and walked to her bedroom. The door was open slightly, and she walked in quickly, closing the door behind her. She looked at Party who was stood in front of the bed, gazing at her. She bit her lip, and walked over to him, stopping when she reached in front of him.

“Did you want me for anything?” She teased, and Party wrapped his hands around her lower back, softly pushing her body onto his. He licked his top lip, and then leant his head down, his lips brushing hers softly.

Diamond reached her hands up, one settling on Party’s chest, and the other resting on the back of his neck, and she stroked the skin there softly.

“Kiss me” He whispered, and Diamond quickly pulled his head down, meshing their lips together.

Diamond felt Party grip her tightly, and her body was tightly moulded to his. She ran her hand up into his hair, and gripped it tightly when his tongue asked for entrance into her mouth. He deepened the kiss quickly, and Diamond felt her legs begin to feel weak from the passion rushing through her body.

“And this is Diamonds room” Diamond and Party quickly pushed away from each other as the door opened, and Diamond blushed when she saw Kobra and Toxic stood staring at them. They waited a minute, and then both of them burst out laughing.

“You should knock before you go in peoples rooms” Party hissed, and then walked out of the room quickly, Kobra following him whilst apologizing.

“I’m glad you came in then Toxic” Diamond sarcastically spoke, and moved her vest.

“You were about to start ripping his clothes off” Toxic winked, and Diamond laughed loudly.

“I wouldn’t of needed to take off all his clothes!”
Sign up to rate and review this story