Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 13

by Bad_Romance

"I'm just sick of mine and Party's relationship"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-06-05 - Updated: 2011-06-05 - 2226 words - Complete

?Blocked
Hi. I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I've just gone back to work and I've found it hard to do some writing. But! I've just worked out the ending to this story, and its sent me on a little writing spree. So expect more updates :) I just wanna say as well, I managed to write what your about to read, on my own. I didn't have to ask for the help of Tati. So let me know what you think to it. Thank you so much for the reviews & ratings. It means a lot. I love you all :) x

Chapter 13
Diamond stretched in her bed, and looked around the room for Party. She frowned when she realised he must of left during the night to make sure nobody noticed he had been in there. She was getting sick of hiding their relationship now. They had to have quick fucks in back rooms, and weren’t allowed to touch each other in public for the last 3 weeks. She groaned when she heard a knock on her door, feeling she was in a bad mood, she sat up and pulled the sheet around her naked body.

“Yes?” She asked, not meaning to sound irritated, and the door opened.

“Its only me. What’s wrong with you?” Diamond allowed a small smile onto her face as she saw her red-haired best friend walk over to the bed and sit on it. Toxic had been living in the diner for 2 weeks now. And was very much taken with Kobra, as he was with her. Diamond envied their relationship, as they were public with theirs.

“Nothing… I’m just fed up” Diamond softly said to her, looking down at the sheets.

“What’s wrong hun? I’ve noticed for the last few days you’ve seemed unhappy. And I’m not the only one to notice, Fun and Kobra have too” Toxic told her, sitting comfy on the bed.

“I’m just sick of mine and Party’s relationship!’ Diamond shouted, and then looked at Toxic’s shocked face. ‘I don’t mean that I don’t like it. Cos I love it! I just mean, having to do everything in secret. Its horrible. Not been able to just hold his hand in public, or anything that normal couples do. He stayed last night, and I woke up alone. Do you know how that makes me feel?” She said, her eyes tearing up, and Toxic blinked at her a few times.

“Do you mean your naked under their? And you and Party had sex on here last night?” Toxic asked, pointing down to the bed.

“Arrr! Toxic, I just opened my heart up to you, and you ask that?” Diamond asked, laughing and wiping a tear that feel from her eyes.

“I’m sorry babe! I didn’t mean it awful” Toxic laughed a long with her.

“Whats going on in here? Diamond are you naked? And Toxic what are you doing in here?” Fun asked, peaking his head around the door, his eyes lighting up.

“Fun. Fuck off” Toxic shouted, turning and looking at him.

“Aw come on girls! Let me join in.. Arg!” Suddenly Fun was ripped from view, and they heard a struggle in the corridor, and Party popped his head around the corner.

“Excuse me. I’m off to tear Fun’s eyes from his head!” Party seriously told them, and they heard Fun shouted as he ran to the front of the diner.

“Ha! You know Party only did that cos he thinks Fun might of seen you naked” Toxic laughed, standing up from the bed.

“I know I know. That’s another reason we should come out as a couple. It’ll save Fun getting a few whacks from Party” Diamond told her, and stood up from the bed, keeping the sheet wrapped around her body.

“I’ll leave you to get changed. I think Party has something planned for you both today. He made me ring Dr D to see if he was going out today, which he is by the way” And with that Toxic left the room, leaving a frowning Diamond.

Diamond quickly got changed and walked to the front of the diner, wanting to desperately know if Toxic had been telling the truth and Party had planned something for the both of them.

“Hey, have you planned anything for us today?” She asked, in a hushed tone as Party was stood at the counter of the diner flicking through a magazine and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He looked so sexy, thought Diamond.

“Er yes. How did you know?” He asked, after reaching up and removing the cigarette from his mouth, frowning.

“Toxic mentioned this morning that you made her ring to see if Dr D was in, and he isn’t… What have you planned?” She asked, a smile on her face.

“We’re going to go to his shack. Have some alone time” He smiled, his hand softly brushed up against hers, and she smiled.

“That’s sweet” She grinned to him.

“Do you wanna go now?” He asked, looking around them and stubbing the cigarette out in the ashtray.

“Yeah, if you want to?” She said, and watched as he stood up and pulled his Pegasus jackets around him.

“Yeah we’ll go. I’ve told them we’re going to talk about Grace” He whispered to her, and then walked over to where Toxic and Kobra were sat, Diamond followed, and smiled when she saw Toxic and Kobra sat, Kobra with his arm around Toxic, and she was snuggled into his body. They fit perfect.

“We’re going to see Dr D now” Party told them, and then both grinned, nodding to them.

“Hey! Where are you both going?” Grace shouted, running from where she was sat with Jet, and stood next to Diamond, taking her hand.

“We have to go and talk to Dr D. Ask some questions about somethings” Diamond told her, kneeling down to her level and smiling widely at her.

Over the last few weeks, Grace had become like a family member to all of them. They all loved her, and vowed to take care of her.

“Well, can I come? I haven’t seen Dr D in a while?” She asked, swinging her arms from side to side whilst still holding Diamonds hands.

“Not today sweet! You can maybe come another day, but we’ve got some serious work to be doing there” Diamond explained to her, her hands still been swung around.

“Ok. Only if you promise” Grace pouted, and let go of her hands.

“I promise. Next time we go! You can come as well!” Diamond laughed, and Grace smiled then moved forward, pulling Diamond into a big hug.

“Thank you! Have fun!” She shouted, and then hugged Party before going and joining in her game again with Jet.

“Right, we’ll get going. See you later” Party told them, grabbing Diamonds arm gently and leading them out of the diner. Diamond frowned slightly when she noticed that she didn’t see Fun in there at all.

“You didn’t really hurt Fun did you?” She asked, frowning as she opened the door to the car.

“No, I didn’t. But he knows to stay out of your room now. He’s gone to Zone 5, the killjoys there wanted to speak to one of us” Party explained, and they were both in the car now.

“Well if he knew about us, he wouldn’t say things he did” Diamond muttered, and if Party heard he didn’t say anything, he just started the car and sped off.


Diamond smiled against Party’s kisses on her lips, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Toxic knowing about us has its benefits” Party told Diamond, before attaching his lips to her neck, and she grinned widely, pulling at his hair softly.

Diamond felt Party move her backwards a few steps, and the back of her legs connected with the pull out bed in the room. She grinned as Party applied pressure to her body from his, and they both softly landed on the bed, Party still sucking and kissing her neck sweetly. Diamond moaned when she felt him move to the spot just under her ear that drove her crazy, and she felt butterflies of pleasure in her stomach.

“Party” She moaned, and soon found his lips on hers kissing her passionately.

He deepened the kiss with his tongue, and Diamond felt him reach under her vest and softly stroke the soft skin of her smooth stomach. She lifted her top part of her body off the bed so he could lift the vest off and throw it on the floor. Party’s hands reached up and greedily grabbed her breasts through her bra, and she moaned into his kiss. She grabbed onto his jacket and quickly peeled it off him, and stuck her hands under his vest, scratching softly on his lower back before quickly pulling it off him and throwing it with the rest of the clothes.

“Your fucking sexy” She grinned to him as he hovered over her and smirked before leaning down and slowly kissing her.

Party’s shaky hands now moved and un zipped Diamonds jean, and tugged them down her body quickly, and Diamond could hear him panting slightly. She lifted her hips and he threw the jeans on the floor and then came back up to her smiling face. He was panting slightly, and shaking a little bit. Diamond placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him softly.

“What’s wrong? Your shaking” She whispered to him, and Party closed his eyes, resting his head on her forehead.

“I just, need to feel you against me…” He whispered back, his eyes boring into hers.

“Why?” She frowned, wondering if something was wrong.

“We never get time to ourselves at the diner, or I can never touch you in front of them. Our relationship at the diner consists of quick fucks in back rooms. I don’t want that anymore. I want to tell them about us” He softly spoke, and Diamond’s frown turned into a smile quickly.

“I’m glad you’ve said that” She whispered, and then pulled his head down crashing his lips on to hers.

She moved her hands to his jeans, and undid the belt buckle, and his zip then began pushing them down his legs. Party sat up and quickly pulled his jeans off before resuming his old place and started kissing Diamond again. He kisses became more eager and he undid her bra, pulling it down her shoulders and sliding it down off her arms. He kissed her breasts tenderly, swirling his tongue around her hardened nipples, and Diamond moaned in pleasure, running her hands through his hair. She felt him touch her softly through her panties, and she moaned louder, knowing that she could be loud now they were completely alone.

“Fuck Party” She moaned, looking down at him as he looked up at her whilst kissing her stomach. She could see his smirk through his kisses.

She felt him finger the material of her panties and then swiftly pulled them down her legs, and throwing them with all their other clothes. He kissed back up her stomach, and Diamond smiled to him when he reached her face. He kissed around her jaw and up to her lips, before once again taking her mouth with his own. Diamond hooked up thumbs in Party’s boxers, and yanked them down his legs, and he helped kick them off. Once they were on the floor, Diamond opened her legs wider around Party, and he groaned when he felt his hard erection rub at her opening.

“Party just do it” Diamond panted, as he groaned pushing his tip into her.

“Fucking hell Di, your so hot” He moaned over her lips, and then gasped as Diamond quickly moved her hands to his bottom and pushed, causing him to enter her fully, making them both gasp loudly.

Party groaned and started and slow rhythm with Diamond, her hips matching his with eager, but slow, thrusts. Her hands still gripped his bottom softly, and Party moved his lips to her neck, biting softly on her neck. Diamond moaned into the side of Partys neck, and he moved his lips, kissing her passionately as they continued their slow and passionate love making.

“Oh, I’m nearly there” Diamond whispered, panting.

“Me too sugar” Party moaned back, making his hips move faster as he felt his orgasm coming.

“Oh, God” Diamond moaned, and then Party felt her tense up underneath him, and her muscles tighten around him, starting him with his own orgasm.

Both of them rode out their orgasms, thrusting against each other until it had completely past for the both of them. Once they had finished, Party looked down at Diamond whose brow had a little sweat on it, and she was breathing heavily.

“Your shaking” She smiled to him, reaching up and kissing him softly on the lips.

“I love you” He whispered, his member softening inside of her. Diamond smiled widely to him, and ran a hand through his damp hair.

“I love you too”
Sign up to rate and review this story