Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 14

by Bad_Romance 4 reviews

“Party! Diamond!” They heard Toxic desperately shouting.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 1354 words - Complete

5Exciting
Chapter 14
“Are you sure this is what you want to do?” Diamond asked, after Party pulled up outside the diner. They had spent the afternoon at Dr D’s together.

“I am! I don’t think we can keep it a secret anymore. It’s been going on 3 weeks now” He smiled to her, reaching over and squeezing her hand.

“To be fair, there is only Jet, Fun and Grace that need to find out. Toxic and Kobra already know” Diamond told him, and they both stepped out of the car and walked over to the front of the diner.

“I think we might have a bit of a problem with Fun. But it will be fine. People will be happy for us” Party said, wrapping a arm around Diamond shoulder, and pecking her on the forehead.

“Why do you think we will have a problem with Fun?” Diamond frowned, stopping Party from opening the door to the diner.

“You have to admit Diamond, Fun has feelings for you” Party told her quietly, looking down to the sand in the desert and kicking it softly. Diamond continued to frown at him.

“He has feelings for me?” She asked, slightly shocked.

“Of course he does. He flirts with you all the time. Touches you when he can, stares at you when your not looking” Party told her, seeming to get more annoyed as he spoke.

“I didn’t… I never’ Diamond wandered off with what she was saying as she suddenly realised what Party was telling her. ‘I hope you don’t think I ever led him on”

“I didn’t. You weren’t to know” Party encouragingly said, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear, and she leaned into his touch.

“Come on then” Diamond smiled, and walked forward opening the door.

Party followed her inside and they were met by Grace, Jet and Toxic all sat at a table playing a game of cards and sipping on water.

“Hi guys” Diamond waved to them, and Grace quickly ran over to her hugging her tightly.

“I’ve missed you!” She grinned to them both, hugging Party as well.

“Missed you too Grace. Have you done much?” Party asked, leaning down to look at her.

“No, we just played some cards. Ate some food. Been pretty boring” Grace rolled her eyes at them both.

“Hey! We’ve tried all afternoon to keep you entertained, and you say we’re boring” Jet shouted, laughing slightly to her.

“I’m joking Jet” Grace shouted back, and then turned and shook her head to Party and Diamond, causing them to laugh.

“Well, what do you want to do tonight?” Diamond asked, walking over and sitting with Grace, and Party sat down next to her.

“I’m going to write a letter to my mom and dad” Grace smiled, playing with the cards, and all of the killjoys stopped and looked at each other. Grace still believed her parents were still alive.

“Erm.. Where are you going to send it to?” Diamond asked, looking over at Party who looked down at the table.

“I’ll send it in the post, and I’ll put our old address on. I think they might be there” Grace told them, a thoughtful look on her face.

“When was the last time you saw them Grace?” Party asked.

“About 5 months ago. They told me to stay with the killjoys in Zone 4, and then they left. The killjoys in Zone 4 told me they had been dusted… But I didn’t understand what that meant” Grace told them, shuffling the pack of cards.

Diamond frowned and looked at the others who were shocked. She looked over to Party who shook his head at her, and Diamond nodded at him.

“You write your letter Grace. We’ll find a post box and you can post it” Diamond smiled, and leant forward and kissed Grace on the forehead.

“Is Fun back yet?” Party frowned, looking around the diner.

“No, he isn’t” Jet told him, standing up and getting another bottle of water.

“Hey, Jet. We’ve got something to tell you, and you too Grace! We should probably wait til Fun gets back, but I just want to say it’ Party told them, and Diamond looked to him, smiling. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see Toxic grinning widely, she knew what was going to be said. ‘Me and Diamond are a couple. We’ve been together for the last 3 weeks” Party smiled, and Diamond grinned to him.

“Aw! Really?” Grace squealed, and Diamond nodded to her.

“I’m happy for you guys” Jet smiled, and came over and patted Party on the shoulder.

“You too are so adorable together” Toxic smiled from her seat next to Kobra, who had his arm around her.

“As are you too” Diamond grinned back, and Grace smiled at both Diamond and Party.

“Are you going to have babies?” She asked, smiling widely, but causing Party to choke on his water, and Diamond’s eyes widened.

“Err - Well, you see Grace. We’ve just got together. We haven’t really thought about that” Diamond explained, watching as Party panted to get his breath back.

“That was awkward” Kobra sighed, and Toxic began laughing loudly.

“You should off seen your faces” She laughed, and then abruptly stopped when Diamond glared at her.

“I’m going for a lay down” She told them, standing up.

“Must have been all that exercise at Dr D’s” Kobra grinned, and Diamond scowled at him.

“What do you mean ex- Oh! Ew! I’ve just got what you meant” Jet laughed, holding his head in his hands.

“Shut up Kobra” Party seriously told him, and then followed Diamond out to her bedroom.

“Just ignore what he said” Diamond told Party once they were in her room, and he closed the door, then wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.

“I know, I will do. It’s going to weird everyone knowing, we don’t have to do this in here now, we can do it in the front” He smirked to her, and Diamond ran a hand through his red hair.

“I know. I’m glad though. This morning I was nearly in tears when I saw that you had left me. I felt used” She honestly told him, and Party frowned at her.

“You think I would use you?” He asked, and Diamond shook her head.

“No, I never thought that. I just… You have to see it from my point of view. We had ex all night, and I woke up alone. And I’ve done that a lot these last few weeks, it just make you think after a while” Diamond answered, and he nodded.

“Well, how about you move into my room now. And you can wake up with me every morning?” He asked, and a huge smile came over Diamonds face.

“I would love that” And she brought his head down to hers, kissing him passionately on the lips.

Party brought his hands up the back of Diamond’s vest, and stroked the soft skin of her back. Diamond moaned into his lips, and gripped the back of his neck. Suddenly they were interrupted from a shout at the front of the diner. They broke apart quickly, and listened again.

“Party! Diamond!” They heard Toxic desperately shouting.

They both quickly ran to the door, and opened it, running to the front of the diner. They reached the front and stopped abruptedly when they saw what they did. Fun was leaning on Jet, gasping for air, with blood coming from his nose, and a gash to the side of his head. His body looked covered in sand, and some of his clothes were ripped.

“What happened?” Diamond gasped, running over to him, and helping him walk with Jet, they sat him down in one of the booths, and looked at him, waiting for him to explain.

“Its Korse… He’s in the Zones… Looking for Grace. He’s already been to Zone 5.. We’re next”
Sign up to rate and review this story