Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 15

by Bad_Romance 2 reviews

Our faces are plastered everywhere. We’re Better Living’s top wanted.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-12 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 1441 words - Complete

5Exciting
All of the killjoys looked at a panting Fun who was holding on to his head where it was covered in dried blood.

“What do you mean there coming for us?” Diamond asked, fear laced her voice causing her to sound like she was whispering.

“There, coming, for us. The killjoys in Zone 5 have moved out, there heading as far away from Battery City as they possibly can. Korse his self, has moved out into the desert. Also, somehow. Our faces are plastered everywhere. We’re Better Living’s top wanted. All except you Toxic” Fun told them all, and they all looked slightly shocked.

“How do they know about us?” Kobra asked, frowning and placing his sunglasses on his forehead.

“I have no idea. But there’s posters up everywhere. They know we have Grace” Fun told them, and looked to Grace who was looking scared.

“Why are you been chased because of me?” She asked in a small voice, and Party walked to her, kneeling down in front of her.

“It’s because we’re looking after you. And some others want to look after you instead. But we’re not going to let that happen” He sternly told her, and Grace nodded, a fearful look still in her eyes.

“Party, we need to come up with a plan. They are probably on there way here” Jet told him, and sat down next to Fun, pulling out a first aid box.

“I know. Just let me think” He frowned, standing and walking over to Diamond.

Diamond sighed, and placed her hand on his shoulder, and smiled softly at him.

“Everything will be alright” She softly told him, and he nodded, then leaned forward and pressed his lips onto hers, kissing her sweetly on the lips.

“What the fuck?” Fun frowned, and Diamond and Party pulled away from each other.

“Oh, Fun… We havent told you yet” Diamond said, and Party wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her to his body.

“Told me what? You two? No way?” He asked, shocked, and Party and Diamond nodded at him.

“About 3 weeks now” Diamond softly said, and Party squeezed her shoulder encouragingly.

“3 fucking weeks? Your kidding me!” He asked, letting his head drop on to his hand and he shook his head.

“I’m sorry Fun… If I ever led you on… I didn’t mean to” Diamond told him, moving and sitting next to him at the booth. She placed a hand on his shoulder and Fun flinched away from her.

“Just, leave me alone for a while” He muttered, looking away from her, and Diamond looked to Party, a tear in her eye.

“Okay” She whispered, and stood up, walking out of the front of the diner and she went and sat on the bonnet of the car.

“Don’t worry about him Diamond. He’ll get over it” Party told her, moving and standing in front of her.

“I didn’t ever think I was doing anything wrong with him. I didn’t realise he liked me Party. Honestly” She whispered, and wiped a tear that fell down her cheek.

“He’ll get over it soon enough Diamond… Honestly. And you shouldn’t be worrying about him. We need to think of what we’re going to do” Party sighed, running a hand through his hair, and he leant on the car.

“Why don’t we just carry on driving through the desert? If we’re not stopping in certain places, they wont be able to track us?” Diamond suggested, a tired tone to her voice as she worried about what was going to be chasing them.

“That’s not a bad idea. I’ll have a word with the others. See what they think. How the fuck did they get our pictures?” Party said, and Diamond slide off the front of the car.

“I think Better Living have photos of all of the killjoys. They just print out the ones they want dead and stick them up everywhere” Diamond quietly spoke.

“Try not to worry. We’ll go out into the desert, it’s a good idea”

“I’m going to take Grace for a nap. She’s had a bit of a shock this afternoon with Fun coming back looking like he did” She told him, and Party nodded, then kissed her on the forehead.

“We’ll be alright” He whispered, squeezing her tightly to him.

“I know. We have to be” She sadly smiled to him, and then turned, walking back inside the diner.

“Grace, do you fancy a nap?” She asked, walking over to the little girl who was sat with Toxic.

“Yeah, can do” Grace muttered, standing up and then trotting off to her bedroom.

“You okay babe?” Toxic asked her, frowning slightly.

“Yeah.. I’m just a bit worried” Diamond smiled to her, and Toxic stood up next to her, walking with her to the back of the diner.

“What do you think Party will decide?” She nervously asked, which was unusual for Toxic.

“I suggested that we head out into the open desert. If we’re not based anywhere, they wont be able to track us” Diamond answered, and folded her arms across her chest.

“That’s a good idea. Are you going to go with them?” Toxic questioned, and they both stood outside Graces bedroom door.

“I have to Toxic. If they have my photo…. I can’t stay” She shuddered slightly at the nervous feeling she got when she realised that she was a wanted woman.

“I don’t know what to do” Toxic muttered, and looked down the hallway.

“What do you mean?” Diamond asked, frowning.

“They don’t have my picture. But… I want to come with you. Make sure your all alright” Toxic told her, and Diamond smiled.

“I don’t think Kobra will like the sound of that”

“I don’t care. My job is to bring down Better Living. And maybe them not knowing what I look like will be a good thing” Toxic said, and Diamond nodded.

“Maybe it will… I don’t know Toxic… I’m still in shock if I’m honest. I didn’t think it would of happened this quickly”

“I know, I’ll admit, its happened all very suddenly” Toxic agreed.

“I think you should stay with Dr D. Help us from there” Diamond honestly told her, and Toxic frowned at her.

“I don’t think I’d be able to let you all go” Toxic exclaimed.

“I know, I know… If I were in your position, I’d think the same. But you’ll be able to track where the Dracs are going… Keep us informed” Diamond told her, and Toxic thought for a moment and then nodded.

“Dr D does have camera’s dotted around the Zones… It would be a good idea” Toxic admitted, a defeated look on her face. ‘If this does happen Diamond… Be careful. I don’t know what I’d do if I lost you” Toxic honestly told her, a fearful look in her eyes, and Diamond nodded a reply.

“I’m sure we’ll all be fine” Diamond lied, knowing how much trouble they were all in, especially since Korse was out looking for them.

“I’ll help as much as I can… Just, look after Kobra for me” Toxic weakly smiled, and Diamond laughed slightly.

“I think he’ll look after his self” She answered, winking at her red haired friend.

“You know what I mean” Toxic grinned, and then Diamond moved forward, and wrapped her arms around Toxic’s neck, hugging her tightly.

“I’ll miss you” Diamond whispered, her voice shaking as she tried to control her tears.

“I’ll miss you too” Toxic whispered back, and Diamond pulled back slightly looking into her friends eyes which were watering slightly.

“Thank you” She whispered, and Toxic nodded, and then they released each other, wiping their tear stained faces, and Diamond turned, and walked into Graces room.

“Come on Diamond” Grace sleepily called from her bed, and Diamond wiped under her eyes again, before crawling into the bed.

Grace looked at Diamond through one eye, and saw that she had been crying. She moved her body next to Diamond, and wrapped a arm around Diamonds stomach, hugging her.

“Everything will be ok wont it Diamond?” She asked, and Diamond looked down at her. She moved her arm, and wrapped it around Graces shoulders, hugging her back. She kissed her on the forehead, and smiled softly to her.

“Sleep now. We’ll be going for a long drive soon”
Sign up to rate and review this story