Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 16

by Bad_Romance

"Say you love me"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-06-12 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 1431 words - Complete

?Blocked
Hi, I seem to have lost a few reviewers? Have I done something wrong? Gone off the story? Please let me know? x

Chapter 16
Diamond opened her eyes as she felt a softly rubbing on her cheek, and she smiled slightly when she saw Party’s beautiful hazel eyes gazing into hers.

“Hi” She mouthed to him, careful to not wake up Grace who was sleeping next to her.

“Come on” He whispered, and pulled the covers back and pulled her up off the bed.

They both walked silently out of the room, and closed the door quietly behind them. Party took Diamonds hand and led her over to his room, where he opened the door and they both walked into it, and he closed the door softly behind her.

“We’re going tomorrow” He told her quietly, and Diamond nodded, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

“I knew we would be” She answered, and Party nodded, before walking and sitting on the edge of his bed.

“I didn’t think this would happen like this” He muttered, dropping his head in his hands, and Diamond walked over, sitting next to him.

“We’ll be alright wont we Party?” She weakly asked, and felt fear in her stomach.

“I honestly… Don’t know Diamond” He told her, and grabbed her arm, pulling her back onto the bed, and then pulled her onto his chest where she rested her head.

“I know that we wont be. If Korse is out looking for us…” She trailed off, and took a deep breath, not daring to go any further.

“I know what your saying Diamond. All we can do is try and keep Grace safe” He told her, stroking her hair.

“I love you” She whispered to his chest, and then she felt his fingers move, and her head was tilted to his.

Party reached down and softly kissed Diamond on the lips. Diamond didn't hesitate to kiss him back, a kiss she had missed and it had only been a few hours since she had kissed him, she pushed her lips against his as his hand cupped the side of her cheek. They pulled back when they were out of breath and both of them panted a little, but still smiled like two school children. She reached up to remove his jacket, but his hand encircled her wrist preventing her from doing so.

"Patience sugar, let's take it slow tonight." he whispered to her while she smiled like a love struck teen as Party kissed her neck.

His hands touched the soft skin of her stomach under the hem of vest while he slowly pulled it up over her head and onto the ground. He moved down to her pants and undid the zipper while she shimmied them off for him as he winked at her. To catch him up, Diamond sat up anyways and grabbed Party by his jacket and kissed him deeply whilst pulling his jacket off him, before moving down to his neck like he had done to her so many times before. She kissed the soft pale flesh of his and began lightly sucking on it, his musky tantalizing scent filling her nostrils, almost enough to get her high in some way. She inhaled it more with pleasure as she bit down on the skin while Party let out a moan. While she did that, her hands had moved down to his jeans and undid his belt and zipper while Party’s hands rested on her hips. She pulled back to look at him momentarily, their eyes clashing with a stare that could burn a hole into each other.

Party was the first one to break the silence by giving his famous smirk that made Diamond giggle in defeat. She blushed when his hand trailed down her side. He undid the rest of his clothes to catch up with her, clad in only boxers. He sat down and pulled her into his lap so she straddled him. He reached behind her and took off her bra, kissing each of her shoulders as he pulled the straps down. Her skin became flushed while Party kissed her chest and his hands had slid up to her breasts and cupped them while she gasped. He got the full weight of them by squeezing them softly while her fingernails scratched his back gently. She leaned into pull his ear lobe into her mouth while she sucked softly, sending a shudder through Party’s body that made her giggle.

"You know what that does to me." he blushed with a tease as she smiled.

"That's why I do it." she replied as he pushed her back down and worked at her panties before teasing her once more and tugging at the hem of her panties while she waited for him. His fingers pulled at the soft material with speed of a snail.

“Party." she whined softly while he smiled.

"What do you want?"

"I want you." she replied while he leaned over her.

"Who do you want?" he smirked as she smiled.

"You Party." she replied before he kissed her.

"That's what I thought I heard." he retorted before he slid her panties down and tossed them behind with a flick of the wrist. He kissed her stomach tenderly, dipping into her belly button that made her giggle once more while he reached in between her legs. Her core was already moist and he licked his lip before leaning his head down while Diamond’s heart fluttered in anticipation. He inhaled her womanly scent and she cried out when she felt his tongue touch her flesh, he licked up and down slowly that made Diamond crazy. She gasped as he moved deeper and tapped her clit. He moved back down and a soft scream escaped Diamond’s lips when he filled her hole. He retracted his mouth and moved back up to her clit, wrapping his lips around it and sucking while her hands tugged at his hair.

"Party" she moaned as she had never felt like this, exotic and slow from Party’s touches that made her heartbeat faster. He teased her over and over until she couldn't handle it and came against his mouth with a scream she held down for too long as her juices filled his mouth. He watched her pant heavily while he smiled.

"You okay sugar?" he asked as she nodded with a flushed smile.

He shook his head and pulled down his boxers and grabbed his member before sliding into her as she moaned still. Her walls had become used to him with a warm welcome as he pulled out and pushed back in. He gasped as he felt her walls clench him while he worked on her. Diamond wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in closer. His breath tickled her face as she stared straight into his orbs while she gasped quietly.

"Say you love me."

"I love you." he whispered as he moved faster while she chewed on her lip and moaned while wrapping herself around him tighter, his hands holding her hips steady.

"Fuck, I love you." he repeated as his brain started gear into overdrive while both of them moved together in sync. Both of their stomachs fluttered and Diamond pulled him even closer as she moaned.

"I love you too Party." she panted as he kissed her deeply while the bed squeaking filled their ears.

"Party I'm gonna-" she cut herself off by moaning loudly into his ear as she released her self for the second time while scratching her nails down Party’s back as he moaned and came with her at the same time while they both panted heavily. They rode out their orgasms and both of them glowed as they basked in ambiance of their orgasm. Party fell onto her chest as she giggled and ran her hand through his newly dyed hair. After a minute he looked up at her and smiled, before he pulled out of her, and rolled onto his side. He quickly moved Diamond onto his chest, and held her tightly, Diamond holding him tightly as well. They laid for a few minutes, each of them praying that this would not be the last time they could lay with each other like this. Diamond sighed, and then looked up to Party's face, her chin resting on his chest, and he looked down at her.

"I love you." He told her.

"I love you more." Diamond answered.

"I love you most."
Sign up to rate and review this story