Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 10

by Bad_Romance 6 reviews

“Well, I hope your happy Party. I’ve got the worst fucking headache in the world!”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-25 - Updated: 2011-05-25 - 1494 words - Complete

5Exciting
Hi, so heres a update. Sorry its taken me longer to write than usual, I had a really busy weekend. I just want to say, thank you SO much for all of my chapters getting ratings of 5.. I couldnt believe it when i came back on. And thank you so much to Jamia, Echelon_Killjoy, andreajp, Lexi1124, hollie443, MCRmy101, i_bleed_neon and sineadlovesmcr for your reviews. They mean so much to me :) xox

Chapter 10
“So your sure Toxic can stay here for a while?” Diamond asked again, as she walked over to the killjoys car, Dr D and Toxic Revenge following her.

“Of course I’m sure. Me and Toxic go way back” He smiled to Diamond who smiled back, and then looked to her best friend.

“Its just until we get sorted at the diner, with Grace and everything” Diamond explained, and Toxic nodded.

“I’m just thankful to be out of Zone 7 right now… And it’ll be nice to hang with Dr D for a while. Plus your only up the road, I can pop and see you all the time” Toxic smiled to her friend, and Diamond grinned back.

“Come on Diamond, we haven’t got all day!” Kobra shouted playfully from the car, and Diamond grinned back at him.

“Just call us when your coming” Diamond told Toxic, and then pulled her in for a big hug.

“I will do. Let me know when your all sorted” Toxic smiled to her, and they pulled apart.

“Goodbye Dr Death, it was nice meeting you!” Grace smiled, waving whilst Diamond climbed into the back of the car, and squashed between Fun and Jet.

“Your not sitting here again?’ Fun asked, pointing to his lap. ‘You looked so comfy earlier there” He grinned playfully.

Suddenly the car started and then stopped quickly, causing them all to be moved forward and Fun smacked his head on the back of the seat Kobra sat in. He shouted in pain and then looked to Party who glanced back, then started the car off smoothly.

“Stalled the car, sorry” He mumbled, and Diamond let a small smirk set on her face, she knew why he did it.

“Don’t fucking laugh Diamond” Fun shouted, still holding his forehead.

“it was a little bit funny… And don’t swear in front of Grace please” She told him, indicating to the little girl who was giggling.

“I don’t mind Diamond. I heard it all the time with the other killjoys” She grinned, and Jet patted her on the head softly.

“Well you shouldn’t of. We’ve all gotta calm it with the swearing” Jet told them all, and they nodded, agreeing.

The ride to the diner took less than 15 minutes, and they all arrived there as a wind was beginning to pick up in the desert.

“Here’s your new home Grace” Kobra grinned to her, as they all walked into the diner, and Jet struggled to close the heavy door as the wind was pushing it back.

“Think its going to be a bad night! Its just getting worse!” Jet told them, peaking out of the blinds of the diner.

“Its alright in here! Its made of thick metal… we’ll be fine” Kobra reassured them, but was looking at Grace who looked a little bit scared.

“Come on, I’ll show you were your sleeping” Party looked at Diamond, and then put a arm around Grace’s shoulders, and began walking through the back of the diner.

Diamond followed him, and looked around the big diner as they walked. They passed a few empty rooms, that Diamond noticed had mattresses in, and presumed they belonged to the guys. They stopped outside a small room, and it had a small mattress on the floor, and a few kids toys dotted around.

“This is your room Grace. We found these toys here when we moved in, your welcome to play with them!” Party told her, and smiled as Grace rushed into the room and began picking up the toys.

“Wow a dolls house!” She shouted, excited and ran over to the dolls house in the corner of the room.

Diamond smiled and both of them watched Grace for a short while as she played with the dolls house, then Party turned to her and walked out of the room, Diamond following him once again.

“This is your room, its not brilliant or anything, but you have a mattress” He told her, stepping into a room and then scratching the back of his neck shyly.

“Thank you Party… I’m just grateful for you letting me come and stay here” She told him, taking her gun out of the strap on her leg and throwing it on the bed.

“Your friend Toxic can come and stay when we have worked out what’s happening with Grace” He told her, and Diamond smiled to him, taking a step closer to him.

“I know.. Thank you” She smiled to him, and then Party reached his hands out to Diamonds waist, pulling her softly to him.

Diamond smiled when she felt her body connect with Party’s softly, and she instantly wrapped her arms around his neck. Party brought his face down to hers, and gently brushed his lips over Diamonds. She smiled, and tugged his head closer to hers, connecting there lips together in a kiss. Diamond tightened her arms around Party’s neck, and deepened the kiss, as Party opened his mouth and their tongues danced together. She felt Party’s hands move down to her bottom, and he grabbed it softly, causing a slight moan to come from Diamond. She noticed that as soon as he heard her moan, he moved his hands quickly, lifting her legs up and wrapping them around his waist, before moving and trapping Diamond between the wall and him. Party kept one hand on Diamonds bottom, and then moved his other to lace in her long hair. He gave it a harsh tug which caused Diamonds lips to rip from his, and he began attacking her neck with his mouth and teeth, sucking and nipping and kissing where ever he could get. Diamond sighed quietly, loving the feeling that he was causing throughout her body. She felt him push his hips into hers, and Diamond bit her lip as she felt his arousal for her through their trousers.

“God, Party, your going to have to stop… Cause I wont be able to soon” She told him, tangling her hand in his hair.

He pulled back slightly, smirking a side smile at her, and he kissed her once again, passionately.

“I’ll come see you tonight” He continued smiling, letting go of her softly and letting her body slide to the floor whilst eyeing her.

“You fucking better” She breathed to him, pulling him down for a quick kiss.

“Better get back” He mumbled to her, against her lips.

“Hmmm… I’m starving” She told him, as they both began to slowly walk out of the room, heading towards the front of the diner.

“Fun is going to cook tonight, so its vegetarian curry I think” Party told her, and they now saw the others sat around the diner, listening to the sound of the fierce wind outside.

“Sounds yummy” Diamond smiled, and went and sat on a table with Kobra.

“Well, I hope your happy Party. I’ve got the worst fucking headache in the world!” Fun moaned loudly whilst lumped over the table.

“You’ll live” Party answered, walking over and picking up a cloth, cleaning his ray gun.

“Guys.. I’m scared. The wind is loud!” Grace shouted from her room.

“I’ll go” Diamond told them, standing up and walking through the back to Graces room. She found Grace laid on her bed, the covers wrapped around her. Diamond moved and sat next to her, and Grace immediately moved so she was next to Diamond.

“You don’t need to be scared Grace… We’re okay in here” Diamond soothingly told her, running a hand through her dark curly hair.

“Its so loud” Grace told her, and Diamond nodded.

“I know… It’ll pass soon enough. Why don’t you try and sleep?” She suggested, and she felt Grace nod.

“I am tired. But you wont leave me will you?” She asked, her big eyes looked up to Diamond.

“Of course I wont” She smiled back to her, and Grace nodded, then put her head back down, closing her eyes.

Diamond looked down at the figure that was falling asleep next to her. Grace was a sweet kid, and Diamond was going to make sure she was okay. She felt her own eyes begin to close slightly, and she sighed, thinking it would be okay to have a little nap.

“Night Diamond” She heard Graces sleepy voice.

“Night Grace” She softly spoke back, her eyes now fully closing.
Sign up to rate and review this story