Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 9

by Bad_Romance 3 reviews

“It’s nothing to do with you! Your no longer in my life”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-23 - Updated: 2011-05-23 - 1398 words - Complete

5Exciting
Party and Diamond watched as the van began quickly getting closer to the wooden shack, and Diamond felt a pang of worry settle in her stomach.

“I wont let him hurt you” Party firmly spoke, and he reached out and took Diamonds hand in his, squeezing softly.

She gave him a small smile, and nodded to him, knowing that if Green wanted something, he was going to get it. The bright green van was now at the shack, and Green stepped out of the drivers seat, a grin on his face, and then he frowned when he realised that Diamond and Party were holding hands, and standing closely.

Diamond watched as his tall, broad figure moved to the side of the van, and slid the door open. She saw that he was wearing his usual bright green tank top, and a pair of army combat trousers, and big heavy black boots. His jet black hair was spiked up in all directions, and his deep brown eyes stared at Diamond intensely. She felt a stab of worry in her stomach again when she saw Ballerina Love climb out of the van, her sneering face was evilly looking at Diamond. Her long legs were on show, as usual, as she was wearing her ballerina dress, and a pair of ballerina shoes. Her black hair had now been cut into a bob, and she wore none of her make up today. Diamonds eyes widened when she saw another person climb out of the back of the van. Her best friend, Toxic Revenge. Her hair shining widely in the sun, which was a amazing colour of red with lots of black streaks running through it. Her small height stood next to Green and Ballerina, and she had a small smile on her face when she looked at Diamond.

“Diamond! Good to see you” Green smirked, walking over to her and Party.

“Hi Green. What are you doing here?” Diamond asked, removing her hand from Party’s and stepping forward slightly.

“There’s a rumour floating around that all the killjoys in Zone 4 have the girl?” He asked, looking around her and into the wooden shack.

“The killjoys in Zone 4 are dead” Party told him, stepping forward and standing next to Diamond.

“What?” Ballerina frowned, and looked slightly shocked.

“We were suppose to be meeting there today. We turned up, and got attacked by Dracs. The killjoys were dead before we arrived” He explained, and looked to Diamond who looked to the floor taking a deep breath.

“All of them?” Toxic frowned, stepping closer to Diamond.

Diamond nodded to them all, and they stood, stunned for a moment.

“Did they get the girl?” Green quietly asked, and Diamond shook her head.

“We’ve got her inside. She was unharmed, and the Dracs didn’t know she was there. She’s going to be staying with us for now” Diamond honestly told him, and Green nodded.

“She could do with getting away from the city. Be better with us really” He told her, and Diamond instantly shook her head.

“She’s staying with us” She fiercely told him, Grace was a child. She didn’t want to go to Zone 7 and see the horrors of Greens killjoys.

“You know that if anything happens to you, she comes to us?” Ballerina Love’s high pitched voice sneered at her, and both her and Party nodded.

“If anything happens to us. Up until then, you stay away” Party hissed to them, and Diamond saw a flash of anger through Ballerina’s eyes.

“Calm down red head!’ Green hissed back at him. ‘Is Dr Death here? We’ve actually come to speak to him” He asked Diamond.

“Party, will you go and get him?” Diamond asked, turning to look at him.

“Will you be ok?” He asked, glancing over at Green.

“I’ll be fine. Honestly. You wont be gone long” She smiled softly to him, placing a hand on his arm.

He clenched his jaw and then nodded stiffly before turning and heading in the shack.

“Got yourself a new boyfriend there Diamond?” Ballerina laughed at her, and Diamond sneered at her.

“Don’t talk about him” She threatened, coming closer.

“I’m intrigued Diamond! How long have you been together?” Green asked, frowned at her.

“It’s nothing to do with you! Your no longer in my life” She told him, and then they heard the door to the shack open, and Dr D’s electric chair.

“Green what can I do for you?” He asked politely.

“A work please. Privately” Green muttered, looking at Diamond.

“This way” Dr D answered, and began leading a way around the back of the shack, Green and Ballerina following closely.

“What are you doing here T oxic?” Diamond asked, a small smile on her face.

“Well, when Green mentioned they were coming here, I wasn’t going to miss out on a chance of seeing my best friend” She grinned widely, and Diamond came close to her, embracing her tightly.

“I’ve only been gone a few days” She grinned to Toxic, pulling away from the hug, and they moved and sat on one of the metal benches outside the shack.

“Yeah, but I used to see you every day! Its felt strange without you” Toxic honestly told her, and Diamond nodded.

“How is it there?” Diamond asked, pulling her knees under her body and getting comfortable.

“it’s the worse its been Diamond. I’m not going to lie to you… I want out! I can’t stand it there anymore! I thought I was doing a good thing with them all, managing to get into the city and kill the Dracs in there on patrol. But I realised, Green isn’t doing any of this for any other reason than fear. He doesn’t plan on bringing down B/L industries anytime soon. He just wants them to fear him” She quietly told Diamond, who nodded to her.

“How long you got left on your contract with him?” She asked, trying to think of a plan in her head. She wanted to help her friend.

“I’ve already gone past it. I was there before you remember! I just don’t have anywhere to go” Toxic told Diamond, shaking slightly.

“You can stay here! If you want to leave Toxic do it! Your not helping bring down B/L with Green…. You’ve just said it. He’s killing unnecessary people to get fear from them” Diamond softly told her, reaching out and moving a strand of hair from her friends face.

“I’m just scared… What if he wont let me stay?” She trembled slightly, and this was the most fear she had ever seen from her usually strong friend.

“He can’t Toxic. Like you said, your contract with him has ended. I’m sure Dr D would let you stay here. I’m going back to the diner with the killjoys tonight to look after Grace… I would say you can stay there, but… its not my place to” Diamond explained, and Toxic nodded.

“I have known Dr D a long time. I’m sure he would let me stay” Toxic nodded, a feeling of hope in her stomach.

“Right we’re going…. Its been a pleasure seeing you Diamond” Diamond stood up and looked into the face of her ex lover.

“What were you talking about?” She asked, running behind them to catch him and Ballerina up.

“Nothing that concerns you. Oh Toxic. I presume you‘ll be staying here?” He mumbled, opening the door to the van and helping Ballerina into it.

“Wha- What?” Toxic gasped.

“Oh come on Toxic. You’ve not been into the city for 3 weeks. Your unhappy with us… Your contract ended with us 4 months ago.. You can do what you want” Green harshly told her, and he walked round the front of the van and got in, starting up the car and the engine blasted to life, music blaring as well.

Diamond and Toxic stood shocked, watching as the van turned, and then sped off into the desert.

“Did he just…” Toxic trailed off, too shocked to carry on speaking.

“Yeah… He just let you go” Diamond answered for her, before turning to look at her friend and smiling widely.

“Welcome to the ‘Fabulous Killjoys’ Toxic”
Sign up to rate and review this story