Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 8

by Bad_Romance 4 reviews

"I like that you got jealous"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-18 - Updated: 2011-05-19 - 1627 words - Complete

5Exciting
Here we are... Things are progressing :) Hope you enjoy, keep reviewing... :p

Chapter Eight
Diamond walked into the shack, her heart pounding rapidly as she could still feel the soft touch of Party’s lips on her own. She couldn’t believe she had just kissed him. She didn’t know what had possessed her to do it, but in a way, she was glad she had. She had felt a connection to Party unlike she had felt with another human before. She smiled as she saw Grace sitting on the couch, chomping cutely on a chocolate bar, and she was giggling sweetly at something Fun was saying to her.

“You okay Diamond? Kobra told me that you got shot?” Dr D asked her as he moved his electric chair in front of her after Diamond had gone and stood in the corner of the room.

“Yeah I did. But I’m fine. Party cleaned it, and I actually think he pulled me from getting hit any worse” She told him, taking her jacket off and throwing it on the chair next to her.

“He pulled you away?” Dr D questioned, a slight frown on his face.

“Yeah, the Dracs just poured out of the shack, and Party pulled me away and behind the car. Probably saved my life” She mumbled to him, her arms moved over her chest, and she wondered where Party had got to, as he still hadn’t come in from been outside.

“That was good of him” Dr D told her, and then moved his chair away from her and in the direction of the kitchen where she could hear Jet clattering around.

Diamond nodded to herself, knowing that what Dr D had said was true. It was very good of him to pull her away, and he had told her why he had done it. He didn’t want anything to happen to her. Surely this must of meant that he cared for her? She wondered to herself, a small frown on her face as she thought about her feelings for Party. Diamond felt her heart bounce widely as the door to the shack opened, and she saw Party slowly make his way into the room. He looked around the room, before his eyes fell on Diamond in the corner, and he smiled softly at her, before walking over to Kobra and patting him on the back, smiling at him.

“You okay brother?” He asked him, and Kobra nodded, looking through his magazine.

“I’m good. I picked this magazine up from the shack. Its one from Battery City. There a article about killjoys coming up soon” He told him, and Party smiled at him.

“Party! What’s your plans for tonight then?” Dr D shouted to him, from his desk which held all of his radio equipment on it.

“Err, I actually think we’re going back to the Diner tonight. There’s more room there, and with us having Grace now. I want to make sure she’s as comfortable as she can be!” He honestly told him, and Dr D nodded smiling.

“I take it you’ll be going with them Diamond?” Diamond’s head popped up from the chair in the corner, and she closed the Hellboy magazine she had been reading down.

“I don’t live there D, I just presumed I’d be staying here with you?” She asked, standing up and walking over to them, standing next to Kobra.

“Come live with us Diamond! You’ll like it in the Diner. Loads of room!” Fun shouted sweetly to her from his position on the couch.

“Well, I wouldn’t want to intrude” She slowly answered, her eyes looking at Party’s who was looking intensly at her, that made her just want to kiss him.

“No, it’ll be fine” Kobra told her, putting a hand on her shoulder and squeezing softly.

Diamond saw Party nodded at her, and then she smiled softly at him, nodding back at him.

“Well, are you sure you don’t want me here Dr D?” She asked, turning so she could look at him.

“No, you go. Your not far away! We have radio transmissions through this area, so I can speak to you through there if need be. Your still young, you don’t wanna spend your days living here. You need to get out with these killjoys and live your young life” He smiled to her, and she smiled back, her big eyes looking at him.

“Thank you! I’ll come and see you all the time!” She smiled widely to him, and reached down, pecking him softly on the cheek.

“Diamonds moving in with us” Fun sang, and got up doing a little dance, then walked over and picked her up, swinging her around.

“Ha! Fun! Put me down!” She shouted playfully, slapping his back, and then smiling as he put her down, and hugged her.

“I’m just happy your moving in with us’ He pulled back and placed a hand on her cheek. ‘I like having you around” He smiled to her, and Diamond smiled back, and then slowly pulled away from him, aware of all the eyes on her.

“Thanks Fun!” She smiled back, pushing some hair behind her ear, and she looked at the men looking at her, and Party looked ready to murder somebody.

“I’m going for a cig” He muttered, and then stomped outside, and everyone could feel a slight tension.

“What the fuck happened there?” Kobra asked, frowning and then looking to the door his brother had left through.

“I have no idea” Fun frowned, scratching his head slightly.

“I’ll go have a word with him” Diamond mumbled to them, and made her way outside.

She opened the door and looked outside, and found Party leaning on the side of the car, smoking his cigarette quickly, and he was frowning whilst looking at the floor. She closed the door quietly, and walked slowly over to him. He raised his eyes when she reached in front of him, and he frowned at her.

“What’s wrong Party?” She asked softly, her eyes looking softly into his.

“Nothing” He muttered back, and threw his cigarette on the floor, then stuck his hands in his pockets.

“Look, everyone noticed something was wrong when you left… Did it bother you? What Frank said to me?” She catiously asked, and he shook his head.

“No, it didn’t bother me what he said….’ He looked to the floor, then back up to Diamond, licking his top lip slightly. ‘It bothered me that he touched you” He quietly told her, looking deep into her eyes.

“Wha- What do you mean?” She asked, as he stood up and walked over to her, standing in front of her, and resting his hand on her cheek.

“When he touched you like this…. It felt like somebody was grabbing my throat, stopping me from breathing” He whispered to her, his hand rested smoothly on her cheek, and Diamond let out a shaky breath. ‘It made me know that if I had to watch anybody touch you like that again, I would get that instant panicky feeling again” He honestly told her.

“I wont let anyone touch me again if it makes you feel like that” She shakily told him, and he smirked at her.

“You’d do that for me?” He asked her, and she nodded.

“There’s something about you Party… That.. Makes my heart beat faster when you enter the room. Your smell, can make me feel drunk. When you speak, I can only focus on you. And when you look at me, it feels like somebody has knocked me over with a rush of passion” She truthfully told him, her breathing shaky.

“I like that you’ve told me that” He told her, smirking slightly still.

“I like that you got jealous” She smirked back to him, and she watched as he brought his head closer to hers.

Party leaned down slightly, so that there noses were touching and he heard Diamond inhale a deep breath. He slowly closed the small space between there lips, and pressed his lips firmly onto hers. As soon as he did this, Diamonds arms came up around his neck, and pulled him closely to her. He withdrew his hand from her cheek, and wrapped both his arms around her waist, pulling her closely to him, and he made the kiss more passionate. Diamond felt Party’s tongue ask for entrance to her mouth, and she opened her mouth quickly, allowing their tongues to dance with each other, and fight for dominance. After a while, they both pulled away slowly, breathing heavily, and smiling slightly.

“Did that cheer you up?” She grinned to him, both of them still holding each other closely.

“Yes…” He grinned back to her.

Diamond smiled to him, and then frowned slightly, as she heard some music blaring. Party saw her frown, and then heard music blaring too. Both of them slowly released each other, and turned to look at the shack, which was silent. They both frowned at each other, and then Diamond saw something out of the corner of her, which Party noticed, and he moved to the side of her, both of them fully releasing each other now, and they looked onto the horizon.

They look, and saw a bright green van moving towards them, loud rock music playing, which Diamond recognised straight away.

“Whose that?” Party asked, still watching as the van was getting closer to the shack, and heading straight for it. Diamond sighed heavily and looked to the floor, then back up at the horizon.

“Its Green Fly”
Sign up to rate and review this story