Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 7

by Bad_Romance 3 reviews

“Thank you Party” She whispered, and then turned and walked back into the shack, leaving a stunned and unable to now talk Party Poison.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-18 - Updated: 2011-05-18 - 1617 words - Complete

5Exciting
I could of cried when I looked back on here, and saw that I now have 3 green lines... Its amazing, and thank you so much for my reviews and ratings! Remember if anybody wants a killjoy in here, just send me a review with them in... A bit of a background story and what you want to look like will be good :)

Chapter Seven
“Holy shit. How’d you know?” He asked, as he leant against the car, Diamond stood closely in front of him.

“I just asked her what her parents names were. I wasn’t expecting to hear the two people who created the killjoys!” Diamond smiled, and looked over at Grace who was playing tag with the other killjoys.

“Well, now we know why Better Living want her.. They know that every single killjoy group out here will take her in and look after her. She’s there way of tracking us” He simply said, watching as Diamond folded her arms over her breasts and she sighed.

“We need to find out if they have talked to her. They could of put anything on her so they could track her!” Diamond softly said, and Party nodded.

“I’ll let you ask her, she seems to like you” He softly answered, looking into her eyes.

“Yeah, I will do. Hey listen Party about before…” Party now stood up straight and looked at her.

“Yeah sorry about that” He mumbled, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

“No, don’t say sorry… I was just going to say… If Grace hadn’t of interrupted us. I would of kissed you” She shyly spoke to him, fiddling with her hands, and Party nodded, slightly shocked, he opened his mouth to say something when Kobra ran over to them.

“Guys, we need to decide what to do with them in the shack. We can’t just leave them, but Grace thinks there asleep. Can’t very well bury them can we” Kobra told them, leaning next to Party on the car.

“We’ll start a fire inside as we leave. She wont know” Party quietly told them, and Diamond nodded softly.

“Her parents are Scarlett Runner and Denim Haze” Diamond quietly told him, and Kobra looked shocked.

“The people who created the killjoys. Managed to get people out of the city without Better Living finding out? Seriously…” And both Party and Diamond nodded at him. ‘Wow” He whispered, looking over at the little girl who was now walking over to them.

“When are we going?” Grace sweetly asked when she reached them.

“Anytime now sweetie” Diamond smiled to her, and Grace came over to her, reaching around her and softly gave Diamond a hug, who smiled back and hugged her back.

“Do you want to get in the car and wait Grace, Diamond will sit with you. We just need to go in that shack” Party told her, bending down to her level and patting her on the head.

“We’ll put your radio on, see what music we can find” She smiled to her, pulling the seat forward so Grace could climb in the car, Diamond moved forward to get in the car but felt a hand on her arm softly pull her back and she connected with a hard chest. She frowned and turned to see who it was, and she looked into Party’s amazing coloured hazel eyes.

“You ok?” He asked her softly, his arm still softly on her arm, and she could feel his chest moving underneath his blue leather jacket.

“Yeah I’m fine why?” She asked back, watching as the guys were walking away from them and Grace was now playing with her radio.

“You just seem sad” He answered her, brushing some of her hair away from her face.

“I’m fine Party. Really” She smiled softly as him, and nodded her head.

“Ok, well, we wont be long” And he slowly let go of her arm, and began making there way into the shack.

Diamond watched him as he walked away from her, and entered the shack. She didn’t understand what was going on. Party had been lovely to her today, and it made her heart beat in her chest loudly as she thought of them nearly kissing not that long ago.

“Diamond! I’ve found a station” Grace shouted, and held the radio to her ear.

“Oh good! What song is on? Grace, I need to ask you some questions. You know them things, the Dracs that we had to shoot? Did they see you, or talk to you at all?” She asked, climbing into the back with her.

“No! The people who were looking after me hid me. They didn’t know where I was, but they nearly found me, and then you all turned up” Grace answered, frowning whilst trying to turn the radio up.

“Good..” Diamond breathed out a sigh of relief and then smiled.

“We need to be more careful you know. If the Dracs find out we have her. They’ll be all over Zone 6” Kobra mumbled to him, as he threw down some petrol over the bodies of the killjoys from Zone 4.

“I know. But we have a job to do now. Look after Grace” Party firmly told him, looking in some cupboards around the shack.

“She’s a sweet kid” Fun smiled, and they all nodded in agreement.

“Was Diamonds shoulder alright?” Jet asked, looking threw some bags.

“Yeah, just a little flesh wound, it’ll scar with it been like a burn, but its fine” Party told them, and then pulled out a packet of matches from the drawers in the kitchen.

“Shitty way to go” Jet mumbled as they now all moved to near the entrance of the shack and looked at the fallen bodies of the killjoys.

“Its not the best burial or anything, but I think they’d prefer this than the Better Living Industry coming and taking their bodies… Sleep tight killjoys” Party answered, lighting a match, and then throwing it on the floor where there was a pool of petrol.

They all quickly walked outside, Party closing the door behind him, and they made there way to the car. Once they all got in the car, Jet and Fun squeezing in the back, which ended with Diamond sitting in between Funs legs, Party started the engine.

“Party, we’re safe for what we were talking about earlier. No ways of tracking” She told him, and he nodded. Then quickly pressed on accelerate, wanting to get them all away from the burning shack.

The drive back to Dr. Deaths shack was a bit longer than the ride there, but Diamond thought it was because they were all pretty quiet other than talking to Grace sometimes, but Diamond thought about the killjoys that had just been killed. She couldn’t believe that Better Living were moving out into the desert, as fast as they were. They were coming in bigger tracking groups, killing any killjoys they wanted to, and releasing photos of there top wanted that had to be exterminated. Once they reached the shack, Party pulled up outside it, and they all got out of the car, Dr D came out of the shack smiling.

“Ah so you brought the girl back!” He smiled to them all, and then frowned when Diamond gave him a funny look.

“Hey Grace, are you hungry? Lets go get something to eat” Jet smiled to her, and led her into the shack, and Party nodded to him.

“What’s happened?” Dr D asked, a frown still on his face.

“We got there and all the killjoys were dead. Dracs came out and attacked us, but we managed to kill them. After a few minutes Grace came out unharmed” Party explained quietly, and they all stood in front of Dr D looking down at there feet.

“All of them? All the killjoys in Zone 4 are dead?” He asked, stunned.

“It had already happened by the time we arrived there. We couldn’t of helped them” Diamond sadly spoke, and she looked tired.

“Well, I’ll send out a message tonight! I wont mention that we have the girl yet, still need to work out what they want her for” Dr D told them all.

“Her parents were Scarlett Runner and Denim Haze…. The very first two killjoys” Fun told him, his usual happy self seemed saddened.

“Oh.. Right, well… at least we know what they want her for now” Dr D breathed out, and then started moving back into the hut, Fun and Kobra followed him inside, and then Diamond started, but was stopped from Party’s strong hand on her arm.

“Diamond… I just want to…” He trailed off, looking to the sky.

“Just want to what Party?” She asked, frowned slightly.

“I’m not good with words… But I just wanna say, I’m glad I pulled you behind the car, cos I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you” He quietly and slowly said, as if picking his words carefully, and once he finished, he looked down to the floor.

Diamond smiled softly, and put her hand on his soft cheek, lifting his head up so she could look into his eyes. She lent forward and kissed him softly on the lips, and then pulled back, so their noses were touching. Party's heart was beating fast as he felt Diamonds lips touch his own for a few seconds, and then pull back.

“Thank you Party” She whispered, and then turned and walked back into the shack, leaving a stunned and unable to now talk Party Poison.
Sign up to rate and review this story