Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 6

by Bad_Romance 4 reviews

“Guys! Look its Grace” He shouted, and came out of the shack with a little girl whose hair was curlier than Jets.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-16 - Updated: 2011-05-16 - 1661 words - Complete

5Exciting
Thank you so much for the brilliant green line i got on the chapter! I couldn't believe it when I saw it! And thank you for my reviews. Keep them coming? They keep me wanting to write the story :) by the way, if any of you would like a part in the story, as some killjoys in the other Zone's just add your killjoy in a review :)

Chapter Six
Diamond sat in the front seat of the car, her legs on the ground whilst Party stood next to her, softly wiping on the wound on her shoulder.

“Sorry if it hurts” He mumbled to her, and looked at her face as she nodded.

“This is getting stupid. The way Korse is going Party, there’s going to be no killjoys left. In there that was all of the killjoys just from this Zone, there spreading out” She quietly told him, and he nodded, he started to speak and then they were interrupted by Jet Star shouting.

“Guys! Look its Grace” He shouted, and came out of the shack with a little girl whose hair was curlier than Jets.

“Oh my God” Diamond whispered, and both her and Party walked over to them quickly, the little girl looked upset.

“Hi hunny” Diamond smiled to her, and the girl smiled and moved forward.

“Hi” She softly said, and gripped on to her jacket tightly.

“Are you ok? Your not hurt are you?” Diamond asked, kneeling so she was at the height of her.

“No, I’m ok. I don’t know about the killjoys in there though. Are they going to wake up?” She sweetly asked, turning to look back inside.

“Come on, you can come sit in the car with us. My name is Diamond Sky, and this is Party Poison” Diamond said, turning her around and steering her towards the car, and Party followed them both, he still had to finish cleaning her arm.

“Grace your going to be coming back with us. We’re going to stop off at our friend Dr. Death Defying and then we’re going to take you to our home” Party smiled sweetly to Grace, and Grace smiled back at him, her eyes shone with happiness.

“Your home? I thought you lived with Dr D?” Diamond asked, confusion laced her face, and then it quickly turned to pain as he placed some alcohol on her wound.

“Sorry… No we took over the diner after some killjoys left. We stay at Dr Deaths every now and then though. But we’ll be going back tonight” He told her, and he smiled to Grace.

“Oh right…” Diamond trailed off, and realised she would miss the killjoys company.

“Are you coming?” Grace looked up to her with hopeful eyes, and Diamond smiled, despite the pain she felt from her shoulder.

“I’m not too sure yet Grace. But I’ll be coming back in the car with you. We can sing along with the radio and talk about you staying with Party!” Diamond atheistically smiled.

“Oh, my boom box!” Grace suddenly shouted, and they ran from the car back to the shack.

“Fun, don’t let her go in!” Party quickly shouted, and watched as Fun grabbed Grace playfully, and tickled her sides making Grace laugh loudly. Both Party and Diamond smiled, and watched as Fun talked with her, and then walked in the metal shack, returning a few seconds later with a old fashioned radio covered in paint. Graces face lit up as she smiled and took it off Fun, and he bent down so she could tell him about it.

“She’s a cute kid” Diamond smiled, and then winced as Party continued cleaning her wound.

“Yeah. She’ll be alright with us. We’ll look after her” He honestly told her, and Diamond smiled then nodded.

“What time do you think you’ll be leaving Dr D’s?” She casually asked, looking up to him, as he moved her strap from her vest down so he could clean that part of her wound. She felt his finger tips softly brush against her skin and shivered slightly.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you’ Diamond smiled softly, nodding knowing it wasn‘t pain that made her shiver. ‘Just whenever we have got everything set up. We haven’t fully moved into the diner yet, still need a few things setting up” He told her, frowning as he gently brushed over her delicate skin, his heart beating fast in his chest.

“Oh right… I’ll have to come and see it, I’ve not been to that diner for years” She told him, and he nodded.

“Well, your welcome round anytime you want” He mumbled, pushing her vest top back up and he threw the bloody tissues on the floor.

“Thanks. All done?” She asked, looking back at her shoulder and wincing as she saw the mark that was there.

“All done. Your welcome” He told her, looking into her eyes. ‘Are you okay? After what you saw in there?” He asked, locking his eyes with hers, and Diamond nodded softly, but he saw a hint of sadness in her eyes.

“Got to be. I’ll never forget that image Party, but I’ve got to get over it now. Focus on Grace” Diamond told him, and looked back at Grace who was laughing and talking with Fun, Kobra and Jet.

“She’ll remember them as been asleep. She didn’t know what had happened. They must of hid her… I’ve no fucking idea why Better Living want her… Both her parents were killjoys as far as I know. We’ll have to get her back to Dr D, see if he know anymore about her and her family” Party answered, leaning against the side of the car and pulling out a cig.

“Yeah. I have no idea. I don’t even know who her parents were? Better Living most of known of them. What does Korse want with her?” Diamond wondered, and watched Party out of the corner of her eyes. ‘Party?’ She watched as he looked at her, breathing smoke out of his nose. ‘When the Dracs came out. You pulled me behind the car? Why? Why didn’t you get the others here?” She wondered, she didn’t know why she wanted to know.

Party threw the rest of the cig on the floor, and pushed his hands in the pocket of his jeans, looking slightly uncomfortable and as if he was trying to think of something to say.

“I err.. Wanted to make sure you were safe, you know. For Dr D… It would kill him if you didn’t come back’ He scratched the back of his neck, and looked to Diamond, who looked slightly saddened by what he had said. ‘And you know… You mean a lot to us all” He added quickly, he felt his cheeks warm up slightly, and thanked his genes for not allowing him to blush easily.

“Oh… Well thanks for it” Diamond smiled softly to him, and he nodded, smiling softly back, a slight wind blowing in his hair.

“You’ve got some dirt on your face” He grinned, moving down to Diamonds level, as she was sat on the chair of the car with her legs hanging out, and grinned as he moved his thumb to the side of her cheek, and wiped softly over the dirt that laid there.

Diamond smiled at him, as she felt his slightly calloused thumb rub on her cheek, and before she knew it she was leaning into his touch. When she did, he stopped rubbing and looked deep into Diamonds bright blue eyes, which were looking intently back into his. He felt his body been pulled closer to Diamonds but nither of them were touching each other, apart from his thumb which rested on her cheek, and he landed softly on his knees. His left hand came up and steadied him by resting softly on Diamonds hip. Party moved his hand so he was cupping her cheek slightly, and he breathed out a breath he didn’t realise he was holding in. Diamond moved her face forward, both of their noses almost touching, and she could smell the cigarettes on his breath.

“Do you know where my mom and dad are?” They both quickly turned there heads and saw Grace innocently looking at them, her big blue eyes staring at them, and she held her radio player close to her chest.

“Erm, no darling. I don’t even know who your parents are. What were there names?” Diamond asked, and she saw Party run a hand through his hair, then stand up walking over to where the other killjoys were.

“My moms called Scarlett Runner, and my daddy’s name is Denim Haze. I lost them a few weeks ago and the killjoys that are asleep in the hut were looking after me until they came back” She told Diamond as she walked over and leant against the car.

“Scarlett Runner, and Denim Haze, they were your parents?’ Diamond frowned, and then her eyes widened slightly as she saw Grace nod, smiling. ‘Party! I need a word with you” She shouted quickly, and stood up from the car, throwing her red jacket in the backseat. ‘Grace. I need to talk to Party about something. Can you look after Fun, Kobra and Jet for me? Make sure they don’t get into any trouble?” Diamond asked her, grinning, and Grace nodded laughing before walking over to them, Party rubbed the top of her bouncy hair as he walked by her and stopped in front of Diamond.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, slightly uncomfortable.

“Grace’s parents are Scarlett Runner and Denim Haze” She simply told him, and Party’s eyes widened, his mouth opening slightly.

“Yeah, I thought you’d wanna know that” Diamond said, grinning slightly.
Sign up to rate and review this story