Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Married in the life of Ryden

Tick Tick BOOM

by Uriefury 4 reviews

Yeah, no one from the Blackout but this is the next chapter so read away, lots happens I think ^.^

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-29 - Updated: 2011-05-29 - 2619 words

1Exciting
I'm not very good at the genres, characters and ratings here am I? I never include them :3 anyway, I hope you like this chapter:

DISCLAIMER: I dont own any of the characters, places, things or scenes that are mentioned in this story. Please enjoy, as this authors note isn't very funny. Thanks for reading, I love you all, and please review? :3

(PART12) 

Ryan's POV:

Brendon squealed a bit and pulled me into the most bone crushing hug I'd probably ever have to endure. 
"Bren, you're hurting me" I murmured as loud as I could manage into his shoulder. His mouth flooded with numerous apologies and I looked around. People were either watching with grins on their faces or leaving, waving at us. They all looked relieved. I'm relieved. I looked at Brendon and smiled a bit, watching his excited grin grow bigger. I turned around and saw Frank, eyes filled with hurt and hatred. Crapitty crap. He wanted to be with me. I tried to pull away to see if he was alright, but Brendon took my hand and kissed it softly. He's so god damn distracting. 
"I just want to see if Frank's okay" I spoke, taking my hand away. "then we can go back home and talk about all this" 
"why wouldn't he be okay? Were married, did he really think he'd have the smallest chance of being with you?" Brendon said, kinda harshly.
"Bren, were separated-" I started but Brendon shook his head.
"yeah, I know, but not Frank" Brendon moaned, stroking my hand softly.
"what did Frank ever do to you?" I scowled, stepping back away from Brendon.
"Ry, don't get mad. It's just I hate the way he's all over you" Brendon moaned some more and ran his hand through his hair. 
"Frank hates it when you're all over me" I stated, looking back and waving at him. He was just giving Brendon daggers. 
"I'm your husband, it's different" he murmured, hugging me again. I had a feeling him and Frank were having a stare out. 
"he doesn't seem to think so, after what you did" I said, slipping my arms around him hesitantly. 
"yeah, I see that. Go talk to him then, and I'll meet you by the car" Brendon sighed, kissed my forehead then left. I nodded and walked over to Frank, sitting down next to him and taking his hood down. Him and Jon are going to be good friends. he took my hand and sighed, looking at me.
"what the hell was that, Ryan?" he groaned. 
"Frank, I love him, I couldn't do it" I said, looking down at our hands. 
"Ry, he hurt you" he deadpanned, moving a bit closer. "and you said you loved me" 
"I said I loved you, not love you right now" I sighed, taking my hand away. 
"fine then" he shrugged, looking away. 
"Frank, I'm sorry, but I gotta go. We'll talk later, yeah?" I asked, nudging him.
"Whatever" he grunted, walking away. 

Jon's POV:

Stupid court. Stupid Patrick convincing Ryan not to get a divorce. I watched dismally as Brendon casually strolled through the door with Spence on his back and his arm around Ryan. Stupid idiot, not getting divorced. He kissed Ryan on the cheek "innocently" and set Spencer down before getting all touchy touchy. I picked the wrong day to be in the house. I might as well talk to Spencer.
"hey Spencer" I smiled, pulling Spencer on top of my lap. He hugged me gleefully.
"I missed you, where've you been?" he asked. Crap. I loved Spencer, but this was awkward. 
"just out" I shrugged and looked up to see Brendon whoring all over Ryan. Ryan looked like he was tolerating it, moving away, just making Brendon move even closer. It was so blatantly obvious he wanted to be back with Brendon. But Brendon didn't deserve him. Not now, not ever. Thats why Ryan should of divorced him. He's the scum of the earth. I audibly groaned and Brendon shot a look at me.
"Jon, what's a matter?" Brendon asked, looking past Ryan at me. I told Spencer to get the wii set up - he so sweetly and obediently did so - and stood up.
"you come in and don't say two words to me, you're all over Ryan when One; you're supposed to be on a break. Two; you don't deserve him and Three; I'm pretty sure Ryan doesn't want you all over him all the time" I sat back down and ignored Brendon's hand on my shoulder. Ryan sighed and got up, running one of his abnormally big hands (regarding his skinny frame) through my hair. 
"Jon! Don't talk to Brendon like that! He loves you. What makes you say all of this anyway? Have you taken your medi.." I cut Ryan off, too enraged to listen to the medicine rant again.
"IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MEDICINE!!" I screamed, pushing Ryan's hand away. He sighed and put his pissed off posture in play - a simple hand on the hip and eyebrows raised slightly. 
"Jon, why do you seem to hate me so much?" Brendon asked, his hand still on my shoulder. I shrugged it off roughly and scowled at them both.
"Because you hurt Ryan and messed everything up! I never saw Ryan so distraught, ever! While you were living with Sarah, practically abandoning Ryan, I was here, making sure he didn't do something horrible again!" I sat down and turned away from them both.
"Jon, I appreciate the thought but you've hardly been here. You've been drinking and getting high, yes I know. We need do speak about it later" Ryan rambled on. I stood up again.
"Ryan, that's uncalled for. You know damn well what's going on in my life, don't bring it in a fight against me when I'm just trying to protect you" I retaliated, watching as Brendon slid his arm around Ryan's waist. Ryan had started biting his nails and wiping his eyes. He's so fucking sensitive.
"Jon, you really don't need to worry about Ryan, were working through everything and you and Frank are just trying to pull us apart, it's not fair. Im trying my best to get Ryan to trust me, to take me back. Jon, you need to calm down" Brendon rambled into one of his fairness moans. 
"Brendon, don't bring Frank into this, that's different" Ryan moved away from Brendon and delved through the cupboards to occupy himself.
"its the same concept" Brendkn muttered. 
"Frank loves you, why have you got to be such a bitch and push him away?" I screamed at Ryan. He snapped and started muttering insults under his breath.
"I love him too Jon, I'm his husband!" Brendon exclaimed, sitting down at the table.
"whatever" 
"angsty angsty angst angst angst!" Ryan babbled, directing that at me, I think. That's petty and pretty immature. 
"What is that supposed to imply, Ryan?" I muttered, staring at him.
"it means you're an angsty teenager who really doesn't have the right to decide what I want or talk to us like that!" Ryan squealed a bit, looking down at his feet. I mumbled a silent 'whatever' and joined Spencer in the living room.

Ryan's POV:

"Bren, should we go after him?" I whispered, burying my head in Brendon's warm chest. He sighed and wrapped his arms a little tighter around me. 
"no, I don't think so, just let him cool off, honey" Brendon spoke. I pushed my head against his chest as it softly vibrated, tickling my ear. I moved away and flicked the kettle on. Seconds later I felt the inevitable arms sliding around my waist. 
"how is Sarah?" I asked softly. She had to be nearly a month pregnant now. 
"she's fine, she's at work" Brendon mumbled, nuzzling the back of my neck. I ignored him and went to making coffee. "I actually came to talk to you about the money issue" he moved so he was standing next to me, leaning on the washing machine.
"what money issue?" I asked, storing coffee absent-mindedly.
"you don't earn money" he deadpanned, taking his coffee and blowing on it. "so I was gonna give you what you need" he shrugged, slipping his hand into his pocket and pulling out a fistful of notes. 
"Bren, you don't need-" Brendon cut me off, running a hand though my hair.
"Ryan, just shush. You don't earn money and you and Jon need to eat and have electricity and stuff" he picked up my hand and kissed it. 
"I'll get a job, don't worry about us, you need to make sure Sarah is okay, she's walking for two" I argued, pushing the money away. Brendon laughed a bit and put his coffee down.
"Ry, just take it. Sarah's going to be working for a couple of months and I'm still working. We earn enough. You don't need to get a job" Brendon picked up his coffee again and took my hand again.
"it'll be easier if I do, I have nothing to do really and it takes the pressure off of you a little" I sighed when Brendon shook his head and stuffed the money in my back pocket. "fine. Thank you" I laughed a bit, Brendon pulling me into a very messy hug. I spilt my coffee all over the place. 
"plonker" Brendon snorted, taking the coffee cup out of my hand and wiping up the spill.
"that was your fault" I said, running my hand through his hair as he cleaned the floor.
"hey, while I'm here, why don't I just clean up the table and floor over there" he gestured to the table, which I had merely covered with a table cloth. I had been too lazy and sad to be bothered with cleaning it.
"If you want, are you sure?" I asked, wondering if he'd be okay with reliving it. "I'll help you with it if you do it" 
"no Ry, you go talk to Jon and make sure he's okay, I'll get this done real quick" he whispered, giving me a more secure hug. He kissed the top of my head softly.
"I love you Ry" he whispered, breaking away and pulling the bleach out of the cupboard. He looked up and waited for a response. I simply nodded, ran my hand though his hair again and left for the living room.

Megan's POV:

"what time are Jared and Laura getting over?" Shannon asked, shifting around in his seat. He lifted his bandage-clad arm cautiously and rested it on the arm rest of the chair. I stood up, ruffled his hair and moved the window. 
"shouldn't be too long now, oh, here's their car" I answered, waving frantically as Laura jumped out of the car. Jared did his (very distinguished) small wave and I moved away from the window to help Shannon get up and open the door. 
"hey!" I exclaimed, giving Laura and Jared a hug before letting them into the house. Shannon did his weird, brotherly handshake thing with Jared one handedly as we sat down. 
"how are you bro?" Jared asked Shannon, punching his good arm lightly. Shannon laughed.
"I'm broken" he joked. "nahh, its getting better" "thats good then" Jared nodded, Laura nodded, we all nodded awkwardly. There was probably only one thing to talk about.
"so, that courtcase, eh?" Jared started, the words hanging in the air like dusty cobwebs. Everybody 'mmmed' and sighed. 
"glad they didn't get divorced" Shannon spoke. "that would've been really weird" 
"yeah. 11 years, how insane would it be if that ended?" Laura added. I nodded and got up to flick the kettle on, Laura following.
"so, what's it been like over here?" she asked, sitting herself on the counter.
"difficult. It's just hard to take care of him, he's just so stubborn" I said, dropping teabags into mugs. Laura nodded. "it's not that I'm annoyed with him or anything, how could I be? It's just with everything going on" I sighed, prodding the teabags down with a spoon. 
"he'll be better soon though, that's the main thing I suppose" Laura shrugged, fiddling with the discarded teapot cosy. 
"But anyway, what's it like uptown?" I asked Laura. Talking to Laura was easy, like sisters. 
"yeah, it's noisy, much better down here in the quieter part of the city" she sighed, taking the milk and passing it to me.
"thanks. I told you, you shouldn't have moved!" I laughed a bit, spilling milk on Mango, who was lurking around at my feet. She 'mew'ed in protest of the milk waterfall and fleed. 
"silly cat" I laughed a bit, giving Laura her cup and taking in the others to the living room.
"thanks slave" Shannon joked some more, taking his tea and putting it on the table. Jared thanked me (nicely) and I sat down.
"hey Megan, what did you do to the cat?" Shannon asked suspiciously. Laura and I laughed a bit, I then shrugged.
"milk incident" I stated. Shannon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but then just shook it away.
BANG 
"w-was that a gunshot?" Laura asked, jumping up.
"sounded like it came from Ryan's house!" Jared got up too and walked to the window, peering out into the street.

some time earlier

Brendon's POV: 

Clean. No more blood. Thank god. 
"hey, Ryan, I'm finished now" I called, smiling to myself. I watched as Ryan made his way down the hall, one hand in his hair, and stood cautiously by the kitchen door. 
"stinks of bleach" he coughed. I laughed and opened the door and windows. When I turned around Ryan was in my arms, his vanilla smelling hair brushing my nose. 
"hey" I whispered, nuzzling his head. He laughed and pulled away.
"yeah, you stink of bleach too. But thanks for doing  that" he laughed softly, looking over at the clean table. 
"the smell will fade soon" I muttered, reaching for his hand.
"Frank" he spoke, smiling a bit. What? I turned around to face the doorway, where he was standing.
"what are you doing here?" I spat, moaning a bit when Ryan went to hug him. 
"I came to see Ryan, is that a crime?" he answered, slipping his hand around Ryan. I saw Ryan tense but endure it.
"yeah, it is" I muttered, taking a step towards Frank. "get your hands off of my husband!" I forcefully shoved him, causing him to fall back and sit on the bleachy table. 
"Bren, calm down" Ryan murmured, stepping in front of Frank. "please, don't fight" 
"so you're sticking up for him?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest. Ryan sighed as Franks hand went on his hip. I slapped his hand away and glared at him, then proceeding to pull Ryan closer to me. 
"I'm not sticking up for either of you, I don't want a fight!" Ryan moaned, tugging on my shirt. 
"he needs to get it in his head that you're my husband and he can't just show up and do this!" I exclaimed. Frank had lost it and came running up at me. I pulled Ryan behind me and swung a punch when Frank came close enough, hitting him on the side of the head. He cursed and held his head in his hands.
"Fuck that" he murmured. I grinned, thinking he'd just leave now. Ryan had his head leaning on my shoulder, hiding most of his face. I turned around to make sure he was okay, when I heard a distinctive click from behind me that sounded like I was back in my dads house. I turned around and Frank had a gun held at arms length, aiming at me. 
Sign up to rate and review this story