Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Married in the life of Ryden

You're a fucking riot

by Uriefury 3 reviews

So, if you're still reading, here you go :3

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-08 - Updated: 2011-06-08 - 1571 words

0Unrated
Ryan didn't know why he squeezed his eyes shut and hid his head further into Brendon's soft neck wen Frank aimed the gun. What he really wanted to do was scream or jump in front of Brendon. Instead, he just left him to be shot. He felt horrible and selfish. But; he had no time to think about that now, he realised that it wasn't a dream and he couldn't just shake it off. He now had to open his eyes and face the music. Brendon had dropped down when Frank pulled the trigger, and was rooted to the spot in front of Ryan. Ryan got down to Brendon's height and hugged him awkwardly.
"Bren, Bren! Are you okay?" Ryan gushed frantically, moving in front of Brendon and holding his face between his shaky hands. Brendon gulped then nodded feebly, eyes filled with shock and fear. Ryan hurriedly looked down and all over his body, then looked up; a cupboard door was hanging on it's hinges. He sighed in relief, muttering thanks under his breath. No blood, no injury. Ryan bit his lip as he looked over at Frank, who was staring at the couple. He was holding the gun at a steady arms length and pointing it directly at Brendon - utter loathing in his eyes.
"F-Frank, don't, you can't" Ryan spoke hoarsely. He was so scared he couldn't do anything more than plead to his former best friend. Ryan looked at Brendon briefly, who hadn't moved, and then got up. Once he was standing, Brendon scrambled to his feet and wrapped his arms around Ryan's chest. Spencer and Jon had burst into the kitchen at the same moment Joe and probably the rest of the neighbourhood crowded by the open door. 
"what the hell is going on?" Joe asked cautiously, standing in front of everyone in almost a protective way. Behind him were Patrick, Pete, Andy, Laura, Megan, Shannon and Jared. Frank dropped his arm and nodded at Jon. Once Jon had grasped what had happened, he picked Spencer up with ease and carried him back to the living room. 
"he shot at me" Brendon spoke in a tone of surprise, hugging Ryan harder. 

Ryan's POV:

Brendon was shellshocked; he wouldn't let go of me. He was also holding me in the most awkward way, his hands covering the majority of my chest.
"Frank! How could you do that?!" I tried to step away from Brendon, but he stepped with me. "you know I love him, what would that have done for us?" I moaned, looking at Frank. "you're such a dick!" I whined, wiping my eyes. Brendon had snapped out of being scared a bit now, and was whispering into my ear and kissing my cheek. I looked around, anywhere where Frank wasn't, and looked at everyone's expressions. Megan and Laura were trying to tug Shannon and Jared away, I think I should help them with that.
"maybe you guys should go, we're okay, really" i sighed when Joe shook his head. "I think this is between us and Frank" I finalised, looking at them all.
"he's got a gun! How do we know he won't shoot you again?" Shannon protested, waving around his useless arm despite the pain. Megan rolled her eyes.
"I don't think he's going to shoot again, the whole neighbourhood knows now, he's not going to risk any more" Megan justified, scowling at Frank and trying to pull Shannon away again. 
"I don't know, I know you can easily handle this but you're our friends, we don't want you to get hurt" Jared spoke, scowling at Frank as well.
"Jared, i really think we should leave, this isn't our business" Laura whispered. He nodded hesitantly and I sighed in relief when Shannon and Megan waved hesitant goodbyes too.
"were not leaving though, no chance" Pete snarled, standing next to a very irritated looking Joe. I looked briefly over to Frank, who was glaring at our friends, who were inching further and further into the room. Frank was in quite a situation, everyone standing by the door, he couldn't escape. I jumped a bit when Joe lunged forward and took Frank by the neck, but then I realised it was what he deserved. He tried to shoot my husband, my Bren...
"Joe, calm down, move back!" Patrick squealed, reaching for Joe, but Pete pulled him back and stood in front of him protectively. Andy ran up and pulled Joe off of Frank, who now was gasping for air and rubbing his neck. I walked over so I could stand next to Patrick, where I might have some control over what happens. Inevitably, Brendon followed.
"what the fuck do you think you're playing at, scumbag?! You dare try to shoot one of my best friends!" Joe bellowed, earning several mumbles of agreement from Pete and Andy. Patrick looked a bit scared as Pete struggled to break from Patrick's grip, trying to get at Frank. I tried to help but Patrick waved me off. It was probably better if i didn't, Pete's bipolar moods were always really volatile. Patrick was always scared that Pete's bipolar personality would really cause something bad to happen. But he never snapped at Patrick. I leant back against Brendon a bit as Pete stopped struggling and apologised to Patrick. Frank looked to me, putting his gun back in his pocket and holding his hand up. 
"Ry, I did this for you, for your own good" he sighed, stepping towards me. Brendon growled, literally growled, and shot daggers at Frank. "I mean, just look at this! You hang out with such a dysfunctional group, everything is so warped, you don't know what you're thinking!" he stopped when Pete took a shot at Frank, swinging a punch and hitting him in the cheek. Frank groaned but stayed standing. It seemed to hurt Pete more than Frank.
"Frank, you shot at me, what makes you so normal?" Brendon spat, standing in front of me. I tried to pull him back but I was a weakling. "what makes you a better person? You're a sick, twisted, drugged up bastard and you've a bad shot" Brendon kept edging forward towards Frank, despite my quite feeble attempts to pull him back. I pulled on his shirt so he spun around, facing me.
"Bren, please, don't do anything, he'll kill you" I whispered, looking at Frank. He was just looking at me. Brendon smiled a little and kissed my nose, before tuning to everyone.
"can someone please hold him?" he asked. I shook my head in a silent plead, and everyone agreed with me.
"he'll stop you from doing anything that might get you killed" Andy shrugged. Brendon tried to argue otherwise but gave up and went storming over to Frank. I caught up with him and stood behind him; wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Ryan, he's not whats good for you" Frank moaned, reaching out for me. Brendon shoved him back so he was pressed up against the wall.
"just call the police on his ass" Joe called from behind us. "he'll go to jail, problem solved" 
"no" 
"you say what, Ryan?" Brendon asked. He turned around, his eyebrows furrowed. 
"yeah Ryan, whats worth saving about him?" Patrick said, holding onto Pete's hurting hand. "remember who you really love" he spoke softly.
"jail wouldn't be a punishment, if anything, it's a convenience to him" I justified, looking down at my feet. "he's been there too many times, and he'll not care"
"then what are we going to do? Let him go free? He tried to kill Brendon, Ryan" Pete deadpanned. 
"Ryan, what are you going to do? If were not going to call the police then what are we going to do? We've got to do something" Patrick said. I was crying again. Brendon wiped my eyes with his sleeve softly. 
"can you leave, please? I wanna talk to these two alone" I whispered. Patrick smiled and nodded, leading Pete out of the house. Andy and Joe hesitated, but nodded, and left behind Pete and Patrick. "thank you for helping out" I called to them. I wiped my face and turned to face Frank, Brendon by my side.
"Frank, I don't know what made you think I still loved you but I got over you years ago. Then you come and do this!" I shouted, startling Frank. He stayed silent. "I can't... you tried to kill my husband!"
"Ryan, you don't know what you're doing" Frank interrupted.
"I think I'm old enough to decide what I'll be doing, Frank. I don't want to see you ever again! That'll be tour punishment" I exclaimed, throwing my hands into the hair. "I actually mean that, I hate you now: I just can't believe this" I said a bit quieter, looking at Frank. 
"remember what Brendon did to you! Dont you hate him at all?!" Frank shouted, gesturing to Brendon. I shook my head and pointed to the door. Frank sighed and nodded, slipping his hands in his pockets and leaving the house without another word. 
"are you okay?" Brendon whispered, putting a hand on my hip.
"no, actually" I sobbed a bit and moved away from Brendon. "just, leave me alone for a bit, get Sarah to bring Spencer round for a couple of days" I sighed, shrugging off another of Brendon's hands.
"but Ry, just-" 
"Brendon, just leave"
Sign up to rate and review this story