Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Young and Dangerous

Young and Dangerous

by DisasterKid 1 review

FRERARD. Gerard returns home, but nothing will ever be the same as before. Vampire fic.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-05-15 - Updated: 2011-05-15 - 691 words

1Original
Gerard didn’t remember the last time he’d seen his family. How long was it? Weeks? Months? No, it had only been 2 months. Now he remembered. He woke up, the moonlight shining into his face. He missed his family. A lot. Especially Mikey. Their grandmother had died 2 months ago and Gerard had been heartbroken. Of course Mikey was sad too, but Gerard and Elena had, had a special bond. She was the one who had teached him how to draw and sing. She’d told him to follow his dreams, but he felt like he couldn’t when she was gone. He had ran into the night, wanting to escape everything, but had ended up in a dark alley. That’s where it had happened. First I’d thought the man wanted to take my money, but it turned it to be something completely different. He tried not to think about it, it made him too angry. That man had taken away his future, his family, his friends, his whole life. He’d wanted to visit Mikey many times, but had come to the conclusion that he’d probably be freaked out. But this night… This night he couldn’t fight against his feelings any longer. He wanted to see his beloved brother so badly, he just couldn’t stop himself from running home to him. He was blazing through the streets, and soon he was outside his old home.
“This is it..” He said to himself. He didn’t even want to start thinking about how Mikey would react to this. Gerard had faked his own death, after he’d got changed. He couldn’t leave his family with the thought that he’d still be alive, then they’d hope he’d come home, which he hadn’t planned to do. But here he was. He’d planned to tell Mikey everything, but not his parents, they wouldn’t understand. He climbed up on the roof, and looked in Mikey’s windows. He could see him. After all that time, he could finally see his brother again. He was sitting on his bed, crying. Wait, is he crying? Thought Gerard. He had the urge to comfort his little brother, so he knocked quietly on the window. Mikey looked up at the window and looked shocked. He sat there for while before he walked over to the window.
“Gerard?” Mikey asked, looking scared.
“Yes, it’s me Mikes, let me in.” Gerard answered, and noticed how unhealthy he sounded. Mikey opened the window slowly and backed away from it afterwards. Gerard sat out on the roof still.
“Gerard.. I-It can’t be you..” Mikey said, almost crying.
“It is me Mikey. You have to let me in.” He answered and Mikey looked oddly at him.
“You can come in.” he said, and Gerard climbed inside. Mikey threw his arms around Gerard and cried into his shoulder.
“Where were you all this time?” he asked, still crying.
“I-Uhm, that’s what I’m here to talk to you about.” Said Gerard and sat down on the bed. Mikey sat down beside him, looking worried.
“You see, after grandma died I was extremely sad. And I went for a walk, but something happened and- Oh my God Mikey I’m so sorry.” He said and began crying. Mikey put his arm around his shoulders and tried to comfort him, but he didn’t feel like the old Gee. He used to be a little chubby, but now he was sickly skinny.
“Gee what has happened to you? You’re so skinny and pale…” Mikey said.
“Well, I was attacked by this man..” Gerard said, crying heavily.
“What man?” Mikey asked.
“I-It was in this dark a-alley and h-he…”
“What Gee?” Mikey asked crying too.
“Mikey,” Gerard said, now speaking a bit clearer. “I’m a vampire.”
Mikey backed away from, looking scared.
“You’ve got to be kidding Gee..”
“No, I’m dead serious.” Gerard said. He felt it was wrong to tell him, he just wanted to run away from there. He could see Mikey was disgusted, scared and shocked. . .
Sign up to rate and review this story