Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Young and Dangerous

Gee's got a plan

by DisasterKid 2 reviews

Mikey and Gee talk. Gee's got a plan for the next day.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-29 - Updated: 2011-05-29 - 616 words

2Original
A/N: Hey guys! Only one review one the last story, but 69 views... You can do better ;) I don't wanna be greedy or anything, but Reviews are basically what keeps me writing. So R&R please!


Mikey was turning even paler than he already was, and Gerard started to get worried.
“Mikey?” he said as he wrapped his arms around the boy who practically in the state of shock.
“G-Gee, it d-doesn’t exist…” Mikey stuttered while sobbing. Gerard was rocking back and forth, trying to comfort Mikey.
“I’m so sorry Mikes, I should’ve stayed away from you.” He whispered and hugged Mikey tighter, but let go of him so he wouldn’t get to close to his neck.
“Are you going to leave me again?” Mikey asked though the tears.
“Only if you want me to.” Gerard answered and let go of Mikey so he could sit properly on the bed.
“I just can’t believe it… You were gone for all this time and now you’re back..”
“I know, it was so stupid of me to leave. I just though you didn’t want to know of me when I were like this.” Said Gerard sadly.
“I love you no matter what Gee, I’m so happy you came back. But- where have you been?” Mikey asked, still shocked.
“I’ve just been… Sleeping in alleys and stuff like that. Places where people couldn’t find me.”
“Sleeping in alleys? God, it must’ve been awful.” Said Mikey.
“But how have you been Mikes? I saw you were crying when I came.”
“Well… It’s just been pretty tough since you left, Mom and Dad are sad all the time, and… People laugh at me and beat me up at school.”
“What!? Why?” said Gerard.
“Since they heard that you committed suicide they’ve just been beating me. I don’t know why. Frank has tried to help me, but then he get’s beat up too.” Said Mikey and looked sad.
“Oh God Mikey, I’m so sorry.” Said Gerard and hugged Mikey. “It’s all my fault.”
“No it isn’t Gerard, you couldn’t prevent that man from attacking you.” Said Mikey and hugged Gerard tighter, crying onto his shoulder.
“I’m going back to school Mikey.” Said Gerard, surprised over himself. But he felt the urge to protect his baby brother, so he figured he had to go back.
“But Gee! What will people think!? And mom and dad!” Mikey said, frustrated and confused.
“Don’t worry Mikes! We’ll tell mom and dad I faked my suicide because I was depressed and wanted to get away.” Said Gerard, who’d actually come up with a good plan.
“Are you gonna’ tell Frankie the truth then?” Asked Mikey and held Gerards hand.
“Yes, and I’m gonna’ do it tomorrow.” Said Gerard.
“Do have to… Eat?” said Mikey, unsure of which words to use.
“I haven’t eaten in two months.” Said Gerard and saw Mikey shocked face.
“GERARD!” Said Mikey, a little too loud.
“God, Mikes not that loud! Now mom is coming to check on you!” said Gerard.
“How do you kno-?” said Mikey, but stopped in his sentence and crawled under the covers when he heard his mother outside the door. He looked around the room, but couldn’t see Gerard anywhere.
Vampire skills. He thought, and almost chuckled. He heard the door open and shut again after a few seconds. Mikey sat up in his bed again, and before he could call Gerards name he sat beside him.
“Gosh, Gee control your skills!” Whispered Mikey and Gerard laughed.

Rate and Review please! x3
Sign up to rate and review this story