Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Young and Dangerous

Back to school

by DisasterKid 2 reviews

Gerard meets his parents after 2 long months.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-05-30 - Updated: 2011-05-30 - 545 words

1Original
A/N: Hey guys! I'm really sorry for the shortness of the chapters... I'll try and write them longer in the future. Thanks for the reviews, I appreciate a lot! :)


Gerard had got up early; he’d walked down to the basement to get some new clothes on. He’d wore the same clothes for two months, so they had started to get pretty dirty. It felt nice to be back in his old messy room. Drawings were still sprawled across the floor, comic books and clothes on the top of his dresser. He found his old sunglasses; he figured it’d be good to wear them since he’d have to go out in daylight today. He was still trying to figure out how to tell his parents that he’d faked his suicide. Maybe they’d be glad to see him again; maybe they would kick him out for scaring them. He couldn’t know. He walked up to Mikeys room and waked him.
“Gee?” said Mikey sleepily.
“Yeah it’s me.” He said. “You better get up, I have something to tell mom and dad right?”
“Oh yeah, I totally forgot.” Said Mikey and got up from the bed.
“Get dressed and meet me downstairs ‘kay?” said Gerard and walked towards the door.
“Yeah, see ya in a minute..” Mikey answered sleepily while looking for his glasses. Gerard walked quietly downstairs, not using his ‘vampire skills’. He sat down at the table in the middle of the kitchen and waited for his parents to wake up. 2 minutes later Mikey had joined him and they could hear their parents coming out of their room.
“Oh my god… I can’t tell them..” said Gerard nervously.
“Relax Gee, they’ll be happy to see you.” Said Mikey squeezing his hand. Just as Mikey ended his sentence, their parents entered the room. They both looked shocked, but after a couple of seconds their mom started to cry.
“GERARD!!!” She said running over to him and hugging him real’ tight.
“Hi Mom..” he said, gasping for air. His mother released him and his father hugged him too, also he had tears in his eyes.
“Where have you been?!” said his mom.
“Well..-“
“We thought you were dead!” said his mom.
“Yeah I kn-“
“Don’t ever do that to us again!” said his father and held his hand.
“After Grandma died, I was just so depressed and I just felt like getting away from everything..” said Gerard, now he was crying too.
“I’m so sorry.”
“God, Gerard we’re so glad you’re back..” said his mom, crying heavily now.
“But don’t do that to us again. Ever. We were worried sick! And what about your brother?” said his mom, “Mikey? Did you know about this?”
“I got up early, so Gerard told me.” He answered.
“Oh.”
“But I’m going to school today.” Said Gerard. His parents looked at him with shocked faces.
“But Gerard, are you sure that’s a good idea? I mean you just came home and…” Said his mom.
“I’m going mom.” Said Gerard, and walked down to his room. Mikey followed, and left their parents sitting at the kitchen table, shocked.


Remember to Rate & Review please! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story