Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Young and Dangerous

Temptations

by DisasterKid 1 review

Gerard talks to Frankie, but loses control.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-05-31 - Updated: 2011-05-31 - 896 words

2Original
A/N: Hey guys! :D Thank you so much for the reviews x3 This chapter is gonna show Gerardss true nature a bit more, so I hope you'll still enjoy it, I know I don't mind some real vampire-ness. And sorry the chappie is so short, but if i get a lot of reviews I'll update today :) Ah, whatever. Here's the chappie, and remember to rate and review!
Anna xoxo


Mikey and Gerard left for school, Gerard was almost shaking. They both new that people would give them weird looks, and call them stuff. Maybe that’d even get beat up. But Gerard was most worried about telling Frankie. Would he be mad at him? Maybe he didn’t want to talk to him anymore, and Gerard wouldn’t be able to handle that. Frankie had been his best friend for years, and he couldn’t handle losing him. Luckily for Gerard, the sun wasn’t shining that day, actually it was raining heavily. Gerard was wearing a hoodie, covering most of his face. He hoped he didn’t get recognized. They entered the school and walked quickly to their lockers. There weren’t anyone who had seen them yet. Gerard had planned to tell Frank about everything in the break. His first lesson was art which he liked. It helped him get his mind off things, a thing he really needed right now. He’d told his parents to call the school and explain everything so he wouldn’t have to deal with it in class. He sat behind in the class, trying to cover himself behind his canvas. Though he’d tried to stay hidden a kid noticed him.
“Oh my god! It’s suicide boy!” said some kid, probably one of the bullies. I’ve got a new nickname. Yay. He thought, and didn’t enjoy art as much as he used to this time. He just wanted it to end. People gave him weird stares all through class, but he ignored it. His next class was Math, and though he wasn’t good at it, it ended quickly. No one recognized him there, or in the hallway on his way there. The time for the break came, and he went outside to what used to be Mikey, Frank and his usual spot under a tree before he left. He sat down under the tree, waiting for Mikey and Frank and trying to relax. Luckily Frank wasn’t in any of the of the first classes he’d had, but he was still nervous to see him for the first time in months. It had stopped raining, and the sun was starting to shine. Damnit. Thought Gerard and slid his sunglasses out of his pocket. He made sure he was only sitting in the shade, he didn’t want sunburns. Then he heard sobs. They became louder and louder and then he turned around and saw Frankie. Frankie… He’d missed him so much, and now he was right there in front of him, crying. He walked over to him, and saw Mikey beside him, trying to comfort him.
“Gerard… I’ve missed you so much!” He said hugging him tight. Gerard could feel his tears on his hoodie.
“I’ve missed you too Frankie.” He said ruffled his hair.
“Mikey.. Uhm.. Have you… Told him?” Gerard asked while holding Frankie.
“Yeah he pretty much knows everything.” Said Mikey and pushed up his glasses with his middle finger. Frank felt Gerard freeze, and looked up at him.
“It’s ok Gee, as long as you’re back I don’t care.” Said Frank.
“I’m so glad you think so.” Said Gerard and hugged him tighter. But then he noticed Franks neck. It was smelled so… Good. No Gerard, don’t. He said to himself and pushed Frank away.
“Gerard what’s wrong?” said Frank, still tears in his eyes.
“I.. I-Uhm I need to go.” He said and ran off. He could hear Mikey and Frank shout at him, but he couldn’t turn around. People gave him weird looks as he ran onto the sidewalk and down to the woods. He couldn’t go home, and not into town. So he decided the woods would be a good hiding spot. He ran deep into the woods and sat down. He hadn’t lost his breath, and wasn’t tired at all. It was probably a vampire thing. He kept sitting there, thinking of what to do. He knew he needed to get blood and it needed to be soon. Otherwise he would attack someone he loved, and he didn’t want that to happen. He sat there for 2 seconds just relaxing, when he heard something. It sounded like someone was walking close by, so he crept out of his hiding spot to look who was there. Maybe it was Mikey or Frank who’d followed him. No, it wasn’t any of them. It was an old man, walking his dog. Or, he wasn’t old, maybe 40 or 50. He was coming closer and closer to him, and soon he was standing right behind the tree he was hiding under. Gerard couldn’t resist anymore. He jumped at the man, biting his neck violently, blood dripping down the man’s body and on Gerard’s chest. It felt good.


R & R please!
Sign up to rate and review this story