Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Confidence Crisis

by redglitterapple 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-30 - Updated: 2011-05-30 - 677 words - Complete

3Original
Gerard’s POV

The next morning I just felt so shit. I didnt wanna leave my warm bed. I unwillingly stumbled out of my sheets to my bathroom. The minute I saw myself all I thought was that I looked like a scarecrow. My eye liner was more smudged than neccessary and my hair was in disarray.

I just decided on a shower.

I dried off and got changed in to my horrid uniform that my mother picked up for me yesterday. I couldnt believe these kids had to wear it. It was ugly as fuck. I decided to make it a little more me.

I rolled up the sleeves and left my shirt untucked. I guess I could live with the tie. I added a bunch of pins and badges onto it. There. That was better.

I still wore my skinny and Chucks. No one could get me to stop wearing them. I grabbed a slice of toast covered in chocolate spread (yummy) and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek before picking up my bag and darting out the door. I just hoped the day went by faster than yesterday.

Oh my....!! There was Frank just walking past my house. He turned when he heard me shut my front door. A little louder than intended. I put my head down and continued walking trying to pay no attention to him. I felt his eyes on me as I heard his footsteps behind me.

I finally just turned around and to my surprise (sarcasm) he was staring at me. I just stared back. I lost all confidence when I just stared into his dark pupils. I opened my mouth and nothing came out. I turned back around and walked quicker than before. God was that embaressing.





Frank’s POV


Okay that kid definatwly had a problem. But the minute I saw the confidence drain, and saw how vunerable he looked. He looked almost... cute. I shook my head of those thoughts and sat down in home room. Matt ran up to me and he just sat and smiled as if he never did anything wrong in his whole life.

“What is it Matt?”

He turned my way and opened his mouth but nothing came except cries of joy and squeaked words.”

“Are.....Friday....OMG!” was all I managed to make out.

“Calm down for a minute. What?”

“Me, Jen, Friday night.”

“Seriously?!” I caught him up in a hug. He liked her forever and she finally said yes! Well he has never asked her out before but... yeah.

We spent home time talking about their date on Friday and what they were gunna do. Matt was going for the classic dinner and then a drive in movie. Yes our town still has a drive in movie theatre. I suppose its one of its many perks.

The bell went and we parted ways. I had IT and I sat down in my normal seat next to Becki. For the whole lesson i wasnt really paying attention to her conversation and she gave up halfway through lesson and talked to Jen. They started gushing over what Jen was going to wear on Friday for her and Matts date. I wasnt really paying attention to them, or anyone for that matter. I just watch him. He was accually concentrating on his work trying to make it perfect. I pealed my eyes from him to his screen. It was ... undescribable. He spent the wole forty five minutes on that! Its was a replica of a Manson. Damn this kid had some talent.

The next couple lessons seemed to blur by and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I had other plans in mind so I abandoned my crew and walked to the back of the field and sat under the oak tree. I noticed Gerard walking over. He seemed surprised when he saw me.
Sorry its been awhile since my last update. Ive got the week off so hopefully Ill be posting a bit more than before
Sign up to rate and review this story