Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Friends

by redglitterapple 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-02 - Updated: 2011-06-02 - 630 words - Complete

2Original
Gerard’s POV

I just wanted to get out of this place and get some peace and quiet. I knew their was a rather large feild at the back of the school, so I took to finding my way there. I walked slowly, I wasnt in any hurry.

I finally reached the field after ten minutes of getting lost. I was expecting it to be crowded since it was such a nice day out, but it was absolutely deserted. I spotted a large oak at the back that looked nice and shady so I started for it.

The distance between me and the tree was now in half when I noticed a dark figure underneath. Their hood was up, so I didnt expect them to notice me, but they looked up. I couldnt quite make them out so I just guessed it was probably no one and continues walking. I looked at my feet. Moving in front of each other with every step. I noticed the shades shadow on the ground and looked up. FUCK! Really? You couldnt throw anything else at me!

It was Frank.

I stood there. Just like this morning. And like this morning, I did the same thing and turned around.

“Gerard!” I heard him shout a few times. I tried to block it out and hummed a song to myself. It was no use, his hand was on my shoulder and spun me round. I just looked at him.

“W-what?” I stuttered. “What do you want?” I found my voice. FINALLY!

“Look, I know I was an asshole before, but Im sorry. I really just wanna be friends.” he accually did look sincere to his word.

“Why?”

“I-I...” he broke off and looked down before facing me again. His expressin seemed to change in a split second “I dont really know...”

“Well, perhaps” I spoke clearly “we can become friends over time...”

A smile lit up his face. Did that really make his day?




Frank’s POV


SCORE! I did a little victory dance in my head. We had a chance to be friends. I just really hoped I didnt screw it up this time.

“So, what were you doing back there?” he asked me.

“Oh, nothing really. What were you doing?”

“Just wanted a bit of peace and quiet.”

“Cool, well wanna go sit down and just talk or something?” I pointed behind me to the oak tree.

“Sure.” we walked back and just talked the whole time about so many different things. We talked about what we liked to do, music, polotics even. Turns out we were into a lot of the same things. He was in love with The Misfits as much as I was and both thought the government was totally bogus.

Gerard was a really cool guy.

The bell had just went and we set off to english together.

“Hey why dont you come round mine after school?” Gerard spoke “We could hang out, watch a movie or something?”

“Yeah.” I said a little too quickly “Sounds like fun.”

We walked into class and I went to sit in my normal seat next to Pete. Gerard sat in the back. Alone. I had to admit I felt a bit bad, but I guess I could sit next to him next lesson or something.

English seemed to go fast and I spent the lesson talking to Pete anyway. We talked about where we were meeting up on Saturday to go to Matts and then meet everyone else at the local diner. We would go from there.

The home bell went and I caught eyes with Gerard. I nodded and we both walked for the door. We met just outside the door and headed for his. This was going to be exciting
Sign up to rate and review this story