Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Cookies

by redglitterapple 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-05 - Updated: 2011-06-05 - 804 words - Complete

3Ambiance
Gerard’s POV

Okay. I was crazy for sure. Why havent they come to take me away yet? I pretty much invited a stranger into my house. I barely knew Frank. But isnt the point in this to get to know him better? I guess it was.

I was thinking these thoughts while walking with him to mine. He was talking about something on Saturday I dont quite know I was more...

“Gerard? Hello?” I looked to him.

“Yeah?” I just stared blankly.

“Saturday? You wanna come?” Im sure I looked retarded “Go where?” he sighed “Me and some of my friends were just gunna go out to town and hang around. You in?”

I pondered this. It was a chance to try and fit in I guess.

“Umm, sure. Sounds fun” I tried to give my most convincing smile, but he just sort of giggled to himself. Before I could ask him what was funny, we reached mine.

I led the way to the door, fumbled my key into the lock and heard the click. I opened the door and closed it once we were both inside. He stared around the hall and dow the short corridor into the living room. We set down our bags and walked into the kitchen which sort of connected to the living room.

There in the kitchen was my perfect mother sitting on one of the stools reading a “Country Living” magazine sipping a cup of coffee with a plate of cookies. Oatmeal raisen. OMG! My favorite.

She looked up and smiled, set down her magazine and walked towards us. “Gee, your home.” she hugged me “And whos this?” she looked at Frank and smiled. “Umm.. this is uhh...”

“My name is Frank. Frank Iero.” He smiled politely. I had to thank him later for saving my ass there. “Nice to meet you. Im Gerard’s mother. Call me Donna.” she smiled “Well dont let me hold you boys up, just go have fun.” she turned back to her little kitchen setup and I grabbed some Coke from the fridge. I passed Frank a can and we just headed to my room.

Already I thought this had gotten off to a bad start.


Frank’s POV

Well, his mom seemed overly friendly. Intresting... anyways. We trecked up the stairs and we reached a door covered in all these different stickers. It was a living, breathing sticker collection! That was so cool! (:D)

He opened his door and revealed his hide out. It was messy, but a clean teenage messy. His walls were decorated in hundreds, and I really do mean hundreds, of posters, drawings, more stickers ect. Wow. Thats all I could think at the time.

“Well, umm... this is my room.” he walked over and sat down on his bed. I just stood in awe.

I slowly paced round his room staring at the wall decor. The drawings caught my eye at most. They were... undescribible. the detail they held was beautiful! I had never seen anything like them.

“Did you draw all of these?” I asked pointing to the pictures. I looked over to him, pealing my eyes from those hypnotics. He seemed to blush a bit. “Yeah” I just stared. I bet I looked retarded more than anything.

“They are... they’re just wow.” I walked over and sat down next to him. “Thanks. Ive always been into drawing and whatnot...” he spoke on about it in a casual tone like he was used to peoples reactions to his talent.

For most of the time we continuously talked about art, music, things we were into. Gerard was set on getting into a good art school, while I was more set on presuing a music career.

It was about five when we decided to just relax and watch a movie.

“So what do you wanna watch?”

I hesitated for a moment. “Got any horror?” his face lit up “Do I!” H grabbed my wrist and led me to a shelf stacked full of horror. He had everything! Literally everything! From Carrie to Wolf Creek to Jennifer’s Body. This guy was hardcore.

We picked up a copy of Elm Street and watched intently. We were quoting our favorite lines and acting out the slash scenes over and over. It felt like we were best friends who havent seen in each other in a long time, participating in an act that long hadnt been performed.

I honestly didnt want this to end, but it was now eight and Im sure his family had grown tired of me. I waved goodbye to Gerard and Donna and set off down the street to mine.
Sorry its been so long since I last updated, Ive been writing a bit more lately, so hopefully Ill have more chapter to update
Sign up to rate and review this story