Categories > Original > Drama > And Still The Fire Burns

Chapter 4: Riot

by ElaLovesYou 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-31 - Updated: 2011-05-31 - 491 words

0Unrated
Riot:

If you feel so empty, so used up, so let down. If you feel so angry, so ripped off, so stepped on. Your not the only one refusing to back down, your not the only one so get up.

"Who the f**k are you jokers? Put my daughter down!"
My father was livid but I detected a hint of fear in his voice. That gave me strength.
"A..adam? I think I can stand. Can I be put down please?"
Adam jumped at my voice but steadily put me down, keeping both of his hands on my waist for support.
"Barry?"
He wasn't moving. He was frozen infront of us. I tried again, "Barry, could you please move?"
He stayed stock still so I slowly moved forward to shirk around him and peered up into his face. He was staring at my father with a mixture of shock and revultion.
I gently pulled on his shirt and murmured, "Barry? Teddybear?" I stepped back in shock at using my big brothers nickname for this huge man. His eyes turned to mine, blinking heavily as if seeing me for the first time.
"Kitten?" he murmured, I knelt down on the ground and looked up from my new angle. There he was! My big brother! My teddybear! I jumped up and leapt into his arms. He swung me around once, chuckling deeply. "My kitten is back in my arms!"
"Wait..." I said slowly, turning to my father, "then your last name is Stock."
The anger levels in the room reached a peak as I slipped back into Adam's arms.

Let's start a riot, a riot. Let's start a riot. Let's start a riot, a riot. Let's start a riot.

"How could you dare do this to her!"
Barry seemed to have woken up with a vengence. His fists were balled up and he was shaking with anger. He drew himself up to his full height, towering over everyone, and pushed us back.
"You and I will step outside... father."

If you feel so filthy, so dirty, so f**ked up. If you feel so walked on, so painful, so pissed off. Your not the only one refusing to back down, your not the only one so get up.

His face turned an interesting shade of blue then white as Barry advanced on him.
He turned quickly and bolted out the door.
Barry turned and grinned down at me. "Well, your not gonna see him anymore! We better get going," he turned to Adam, "can I have my sister back for a bit? you can have her for most of the time but I'd like to also have her sometimes!" he said,chuckling quietly.
Adam reluctantly let go of my waist and let me be carried by my teddybear, Barry.
"Well sweets, you are about to see the sun again after your two years in this place. Brace yourself!"
Then he walked outside.
Sign up to rate and review this story