Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Will You Light My Candle?

by jadesohma 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-31 - Updated: 2011-06-01 - 1106 words

2Original
"MARRY CHRISMAS!" A chorus screamed in my face, throwing ice in it.

"Bah humbug." I mumble with a smirk.

"Get your ass out of the cold! It fucken Jersey out there!" Bob yelled, taking my by the arm and yanking me inside.

"HAPPY CHANNUKA!" Aj and Emmy yelled throwing, blue sparkles.

"I LIVE RIGHT THERE HOW THE HELL AM I THE LAST ONE HERE?!" I scream, laying the bag of gifts down.

"Devin if you don't know how the fuck are we suppose to?" Gerard questioned.

"I dunno. Where's the egg nog?" I sniff around."And is it or is it not spiked?"

"You are talking about the Ways." Mikey pointed out. I look at him. "YES IT'S SPIKED!"

"Sweet!" I chirp, running over to the punch bowel Frankie was hunched over. I take a paper cup and dunk it in. Once the red cup resurfaced, I bring it to my lips and start to chug. A few seconds after I taste the cinnamon, I gain the fuzzy feeling.

I start to giggle wildly. "How much did you put in this? I'm buzzed already!"

"Alot." Emmy said bluntly then starting the same high giggle as me.

I laugh. "Mikeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIkey! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKEY!" My voice gets higher with every letter of his name.

He walks over to me with a smug smile and brow raised all the way up. "Yes Devin dearest?" I laugh and shove the cup in his face. "Have some!" Mikey sighed and took the cup, drinking only a sip. "Your no'un." I slir.

"I can't hold my drink remeber." He asks.

"Oh right..." I remeber the picture slowly coming back to me.

"GIFTS!! WE MUST GIVE THEM!" Ray yells.

"Okiza!" I yell running to my bag of boxes and pulling it to the lving room. "I wanna go first!" I plup down by the first place and pull out the first two. "For Emmy and Aj, because I'm such a spoild rich kid, I bring to you, iPods!" I hand them to the screaming girls.

"DEVIN YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER!" Aj screamed, tackling me with a bone crushing hug. Emmy on the other hand couldn't stop screaming.

I laugh before taking out another which I knew was Gerard's. "And for you Gee Gee!" I hand him the gift. He takes it and unwraps it.

His eyes bug as they rest upon the old tattered original copy of The Catcher in the Rye, his favorite book. "Devin how te hell did you get this?! I've been looking for one for years!"

I shrug. "One of my dad's friends had two copies because ine had belonged to his father." Gerard squealed, hugging the book tightly.

I laugh and reach in for another.This one was Ray's. I giggle as I hand it to him. He rips off the paper and stares at the silver afro pick. It had his name carved in it and a Harry Potter scar. "Ha...ha..." Ray sighed, looking down at it.

"I like it!" Emmy giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek.

"ANYWAY! Bobbert!" I had him the flat package.

He looks at it. "It's a CD right?"

"JUST OPEN THE DAMN THING!" Bob laughed, attempting to open the case while it's still wraped. He eventually got it open to find the Black Sabbath CD inside.

"Thank you Devin." Bob smiles.

"Welcome! MICHAEL!" I yell, handing him the paper bag. He reaches in and pulls out the hot pink apron with purple unicorn that has a rainbow main on it. The room filled with laughter ask I fell down, clutching my sides.

"And last but not least." I gasp through laughs. "Frankie, I know it's not much but I thought you'd enjoy it." I hand him the small box. He opens it quickly, finding the new black lip ring that read 'Misfits' down the ring.

"Awwww Devin!" Frank hugs me. "I love you!"

"Love you too Frankie."



"Bob I didn't get one!" Aj whined as soon as Bob said he was done giving out presents.

"I know." He smirked.

"Bastard! You didn't get me anything!" Aj yelled.

"I don't have to get you something. Come here." Aj didn't want to at first, then Emmy pushed her forward and she went. "Yes Bobbert?" She asked, bored. Bob's hand latched onto the back of her head, pulling her lips to his. From where I sat, All I saw was hair.

"AWWWWWWW!" Frank, Mikey, and I cheered.

"They're my favorite." I smile.

"Oh haha." Gerard mocked. "Okay, now for the fun part! All couples to their respected rooms for their private gift!" Frank, Gerard, Ray, and Emmy all got up. They lead eachother to the stairs.

"Use protection, Frankie might get pregnant!" Mikey called after them.

"Fuck you!" Frank called back, I could hear his little feet running up the stairs.
--------

"Bye guys! Bye! We'll miss you! Bye!" The Way's wave to everyone who was leaving. It was about 10:30. They said they need time with their familys vis versa.

I stummble home with the gifts on my back. It wasn't until I walk throught the door do I began to tear. "Happy Channuka.." I mumble to myself.

I set the menorah up on a small table and draw back the blinds. I set up seven candles. The Shamash- or in english- the helper, the candle that is used to light all the others. "Baruhk Ata Adonoy Ellohaue Bo Mitzvotov Vistsy Vanuu Lehodlicnear Shall Channuka." I recite The prayer over the candle.

Once all six were lit, I sighed. Alone on Channuka... Perfect. My eyes move to the bag of gifts. It urges me to get out my favorite one. Mikeys.

After not much thought, I jump at the bag and start to dig through. I take out the small gift and open the small latch. It began to play the lullaby. The one Mikey played on his bass. It was him playing. He recorded himself.

I smile at it and went into the corner. I curl up with it and began to sing. On the wind, cross the sea. Hear this song and remeber. Soon you'll be, home with me. Once upon a december..
---
WHY AM I SO DAMN DEPRESSING?! Please oh please tell me. I'd love that. Anyway, Did ya likeses it???? Oh and Tomgirl, I'd hate to be your doctor when your prego >.> "I wont tell you the sex, it's more fun that way." "TELL ME NOW!" hahaha Just kidding. :D I love you anyway. And andreajp Sorry it's not that fancy, I thought it was cute:) LOVE YOU ALL! REVIEW! Always yours, ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story