Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Vibrations And Explanations

by jadesohma 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-01 - Updated: 2011-06-02 - 877 words

4Exciting
January 6th


Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! "Urgh" I mumble lifting my head from my pillow to look at my phone. I thought I turned that damn thing off. I check the name. Emmy. Then another few vibrates told me it was a phone call. I groan one more time before hitting the end botton.

I smile at the silence and lay my head down again.

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! "AHHHH!" I scream, hitting the call botton. "Emmy! It's way too fucken early! What do you want?!"

"D-Devin?" A whisper of Emmy's voice traveled throught the phone. "I-I need to talk to you.. I-Is your dad home?"

I sit up, shocked. I've never heard Emmy like this before. "No, he's not home. Em whats wrong? Your scaring me."

"I-I-I'll explain when I get there. You can drive right?" She asks.

"Yeah, yeah. Just hurry, okay?" I tell her lovingly.

"O-Okay." She gasps, hanging up the phone.

Oh my god.. what's wrong with Emmy?! My mind scatters. First thing I do is make sure Dad isn't home. Ooo, he isn't..

Once that was clear, I run out to the pourch to wait. I get all jittery with the combination of snow and anxiety. I stand once I see a figure at the end of the street through the white snow. I wave to her. She waves back and starts to run.

"Devin!" She calls, running up to the porch. She points to the door. "Get in!" I obey he whim, not in the mood to arue.

"Emmy, what the fuck is wrong? You are scaring the shit out of me!" I groan. She sighs. She's shaking when I don't think it's the cold. "Emmy!"

"I'm pregnant!" She burst, hidding her face from me and clutching her stomach. I stare at her for a moment.

"NAME IT AFTER ME!" I scream.

"Devin this is seirus!" She snaped. "I need...I need to go to the doctors. I need to make sure that I really am.. I've just been getting sick in the morning, I've been eatting alot, I have a bump! I need to know Devin!"

"Okay. We'll go."
---------

"Thank you Ms. Igoe. We'll be back with the test result in a few minutes." Dr....Err, something Jewish... FINEBERG! There we go.

I nod quickly as he left the room. Emmy was shaking again so I took her hand. "Em, your going to be okay. I promise."

"Devin, you don't get it. I'm proving everyone right! Everyone said we'd be screwed up! And look at me!" She sighed, putting her head in her hands.

"Oh shut up!" I yell. She looked at me, horror struck. "You love Ray, don't you?!" She nods. "Then there NOTHING wrong. Your not white trash who fucked him because he was your new boy friend! No! You knew eachother for a while, then went out and when you both were ready, showed how much you cared! So fuck the idea of 'proving them right'!" I couldn't help but yell at her, I feel bad when I saw she was on the brink of tears but she had to know she didn't do anything wrong and she shouldn't be a shamed.

"D-Devin I love you!" She gasped, pulling me into a skin tight hug. "Thank you so much!"

"For what?" So confused....

"Making me feel like a human." She snuggles up me. "Thank you."

"Your welcome Em, anything."

"Okay Ms. Igoe, we have the tests. Your friend is pregnant. She's about a month. I urge you to stay away from alcohol, smoking, and anything else with chemicals in it. I will call Ms. Igoe on her cell phone to tell you when you should come in for a check up. The father is welcome to come. Is he around or...?"

"I-I haven't told him yet. B-But I'm sure he wont leave. He wouldn't do that.." She said softly, gazing into space. She had a small smile on her face and was probably thinking about her night with Ray.

"I'm sure he'll love this baby. Thank you again." Dr. Fineberg said to us, leaving the room.




"Devin!!" Emmy called from the bathroom.

"What?!"

"I'm scared if I pee the baby will fall out.."

"You've got to be kidding me!" I whine. "It wont fall out!"

"You sure?"

"YES!"
-------------------
Wow I am extreamly bad at the whole "Keep it a secret." thing. I wrote it because I didn't have an idea for between chrismas and-----something. But guess what I got once I'm done with the damn chapter -.- Fuck my life right? Anyway, heres my bigevent/filler. And Tomgirl I know why you wanted to get knocked up! CHOSEN WOLF! Remeber this little comment? "Awww, this was so cute, i kinda want a baby now...O.o but like when i'm not 16 hehe :P " I have your answer:D And andreajp, I'M GLAD YOU LIKED IT:D I wasn't sure if you would... ANYWAY! xxXLadyOfSorrowsXxx, I'll be seeing you In hunted;) If you wanna see me and xxXLadyOfSorrowsXxx click on this link: http://ficwad.com/story/157884 we're not in there yet but will be! And it's an awesome vampire story :F teehee vampire. I LOVE YOU ALL! AND DAMN I TALK ALOT! Your faithful servent, ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story