Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Parents And Babies

by jadesohma 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 534 words

2Original
"Amelia was the 'uck is going on?" Her mother slurs. We're in the middle of her house, telling her parents and Aj. Aj was sitting on the other side of the room, far away from her parents.

"And who's this little bitch? Your girlfriend?" Her father said, then him and the mother almost fall down in laughter.

I AM NOT THAT LITTLE YOU ASS HOLES! Damnit.... thought, glaring at the drunken ass holes.

"No dad, I have BOYFRIEND and that's part of the reason why am here." Emmy hisses. "And this is my friend who has been and will be more help than you ever will be."

The parents stop there. Theres eyes became daggers and were pointed right at me. "Alright, Amelia, what do you have to tell us." Her mother said, still glaring, as if she cared.

"I-I'm pregnant." She said. Shes alot better at saying it now that she practiced in the miror for an hour before we got here.

There was a silence. It was cold and painful. Until Aj spoke up. "I have a confession!" Oh shit..... "I GOT A TATTOO!" Well thats not that bad "It's an orange monkey on my ass!"

"Oh goddamnit!" I said, facepalming myself. Aj laughed. But the mother, oh no. She shot straight up, getting in Emmy's face.

Out of now where I hear the sharp meeting of face and hand as the drunken mother slapped her child. It's then I notice just how much they look like. The sharp look in the same green eyes, and the same shade hair in their faces.

"GET OUT!" She screamed. "PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU OR THAT BABY AGAIN! DO YOU HEAR ME?! YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE! LIVE WITH GODDAMN FRIEND! JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Emmy started to laugh. "Fine with me! I've been waiting for you to say that for a long time! I'm finally leaving this shit hole! I knew you were going to kick me out. So now my room is in Devin's car. Ready to leave your sorry asses! Common Devin!" She screams and hooks our arms, dragging me out.

She flings the door open and starts to walk out. "WAIT!" Aj cried. She had a nap sack on her and she was crying. "Take me with you! I've had a bag packed for a-a long time. Now that your leaving, I-I couldn't handle it. Take me with you?"

I felt my eyes burn. I unlatch myself from Emmy's iron grip and hug Aj. I hug her close and tightly. She needed this. "Your coming with us."

"RODE TRIP!" She yelled, running into my car.

I giggle and turn to Emmy. "It's time for Ray, are you ready?"

She sucks in a breath and looks at me. "I think so." She smiles as we get into the car.
---
....Eh...... Hi ya:D Imma stop there. I'm into this 5 minute anime and I don't have a long time in the morning... I'm only writing this now is because one of the characters is being a dick and I can't stand it XD Anyway, LOVE YOU ALL! REVIEW! Your faithful servent, ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story