Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Pop De` Q!

by jadesohma 4 reviews

Imma be a rapper with the title! Not really. Just EXTREAMLY bored:D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-08 - Updated: 2011-06-09 - 551 words

2Exciting
"Raymond! Get your ass down here! Your girl friend has something to say to you!" And the rest on the group.

"Is it me or do we always have meetings here?" Frankie asked, sitting next to me.

"Oh, we do." Gerard nodded. "Time to get up Devin." Gee picked me up by my under arms and plops me ontop of Mikey, crushing him with my weight.

"Ooff!" Escaped Mikey.

"Sorry Mikes." I mummble, attempting to get off of him. I felt hands wrap around my waist, pulling me down to lay my head on his chest. Althought I could feel his ribs, he is extreamly comfy!

In that moment, Emmy walked in with Ray, hand and hand. Aw! "Guys, I have something to tell you... Devin and Aj already know.. It's time for you guys to know too." Emmy squeezed Ray's hand tighter. She looked into his eyes.

"Ahh Just tell us already!" Bob yelled.

"I'm pregnant!" She whined.

There was a silence. It was long and creepy. I watched Ray. Waiting to see if I'll be the second motther to this child or if I'm just going to be an aunt.

Ray stared into Emmy's eyes, then began to sink down. "Amelia will you marry me?" Ray asked.

5....4....3...2...1! "I SHOT MAID OF HONOR!" Aj and I yelled together! "Damnit!" And we did it again!

Frank squeaked. "Say yes say yes!"

Emmy ignored our cries. She was in her own little world. The only three people in that world was her, Ray, and the baby.

She smiled at Ray, giggling, crying, and bent down to hug him. It was so amazing, to watch two people love eachother like that. They're willing to keep this baby and raise it.

As I was watching their love fest, I felt hands cup my ear. "I hope the kid doesn't have Ray's hair." Mikey whispers into my ear. His breath tickled my ear and I giggled.

I spin around and suround his ear. "Knowing the poor thing's luck it will."

"I feel bad for it already." Mikey laughed. Are we horrible people for making fun of the kids hair? At least it's not as bad as laughing at babies crying....

"It might get her hair....might..." I sigh. Poor kid.

"The curly gene will beat the other gene down to a pulp. I don't think the kids getting that hair." Mikey told me. "Hey, i've been woundering, Mets or Yankees?"

"Mets. To the core." I say, pounding my chest, WHICH HURTS!

"Perfect."
---
Had no idea how to end bit so I end it with a question. Now I really couldn't find his real favorite team so Imma go with the Mets XD Okay so the whole 'laugh at babies crying' is a true story O.o my friend heard a baby crying in walmart and started laughing! He's a heartless bastard, who, I wont see for 3 months sob sob I kinda hate summer now :((( Damn.... Anyway! Review, rate, blah. OH! And since I have a good fan base (LOVE YOU FANS OLD AND THE NEW!) the time has come to vote! Should Emmy have a boy or a girl?????? I had my eye on one but then again..... Anyway, VOTE YOUR LITTLE HEARTS OUT! LOVE YOU AND MAY THE MUSIC BE WITH YOU! ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story