Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

City Lights And Running Hands

by jadesohma 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-08 - Updated: 2011-06-09 - 597 words

2Exciting
Fourth months of, eating, yelling, and hormones later....

"UNICORN SHITTING OUT RAINBOWS!" Mikey screamed as the Yankees scored another grand slam. "YESSSS! YESSS!" He stood up and cheered.

"Mikey shut up! Some people are actually listening!" Emmy yelled, stuffing her face with the nacho cheese doritos that she made Gerard go out and buy for her.

"Yeah, yeah." He mumbled. I laugh at him as her pouts. "Psssst! Hey Devin!" He whispered over to me.

"Yes Michael?" I whisper loudly back.

He smiles evily at me. "Follow me." His voice dark and inviting.

"Mikey I don't want to see your unicorn." That was a lie but it was a good joke, wasn't it?

"Not that!" He hisses. "We're sneeking out." My eyes light up and I nod. He takes my hand and we run out the door.

"Okay so it's 6 right now and it starts at 7:30... We're good on time" Mikey mumbled to himself.

"What starts at 7:30?" I ask.

"You'll see. Now let's take a left so we can walk the bridge and get on the island." MIkey pointed to the bridge.

"Where are we going?!" I gasp. He laughs and pulls me to the bridge. I rolled my eyes when he told me he didn't want to tell me. Instead of asking where we were going, I started waving to people in the cars.

Creeps honked, kids waved back, and ass holes gave us the finger which I happily returned. Oh and that's no longer called the birdy. It's called the Perry and -uh- Perry showed himself very often.

"Okays now that we're off, can I please know?!" I whine in his ear, jumping up and down.

"When we get on the L.I.E.!" He laughed.

"No fair!" I mumble as we walk to the station. No ones really there. It's the dead of night. Who would be?

The roar of the train rammed. I Look for it half way off the platform. "Devin!" Mikey yelled. "Don't be there without me!" Mikey ran next to me. We both stood there statrring at the train until it came wizzing by, making our hair fly.

I giggle looking at Mikey tossled hair. "All abord!" Mikey laughed, dragging me on. We sit on the train a few rows from the door. EVERYONE on the train is wearing Mets jersys. I let out a scream and hug Mikey.

"I love you Mikey!" I look over my shoulder to see the ticket checker. "Shhit!" I hiss.

"Don't worry. Go along with it." He tells me patting my shoulder.

"Go along with wha-" I was cut off by his lips. They clasp my mouth shut.

My head started to spin once he licked my bottom lip. I sure as hell opened up wide for him. His tongue explored my mouth and his hands ran up and down my sides. I srap my arms around his neck, pulling him in closer. He pushed me against the window and rested his hand on my thigh.

I have no idea where this came from but it was sure welcomed.
---
Okay this has been picking at me since the first prego chapter! Don't worry, it's not the end of this idea. You'll see why the hell Mikey just did that in the next chapter which will probably be out tomarrow or friday. I know it's short and I feel bad about it but I haven't seen the bridge in a while and half my chapter was going to be on there..... ANYWAY! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! MAY THE MUSIC BE WITH YOU1 ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story