Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

A Friend's Crooked Smile

by jadesohma 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 1011 words

2Exciting
First I'd like to thank you guys so much! 1095 views!!!! and over 130 reviews! I love you guys!!!!


Okay and another thing! Who said Mikey made a move?




He pulls away slowly, letting me feel as our lips parted and tilted our heads together. Damnit it Mikey why the hell did you pull away?!

After the still little remaining shock wore off, I opend my eyes. His face was bright red. He did, however, have a cocky smirk on. He laughed lightly. "Heh, sorry 'bout that. I-uh- saw the ticket guy and rembered I was on here with Ray and this girl. They were making out and the guy didn't check them but he checked me." GOD FUCKEN DAMNIT!

"Oh....It's fine." I look down, feeling stupid.

"It was a really good kiss though..." Mikey said with a smile. I look up at him and kiss him again. Quickly but just as passionately.

I pull away and blush. "Sorry, saw another guy." He gave me a knowing smile and got off of me. Even though I was enjoying him on top of me...

After a few silent minutes, the train slowed to a stop. Mikey poped up and took my hand. "Come on, I'll have to show you the secret way in."

He pulled me up and out of the train quickly to avoid another ticket master. I wouldn't mind seeing another though.

We walk across the bridge as I stare up at shitty feild! Uh- I mean, City feild. Oops. ILIKESHAYBETTER! My mouth is open. It's so big and nice. I just want to go in so badly. We're getting close to the entrance. I can feel the air from inside. I can see people swarming inside. We're right there and-

I'm tugged to the right of me. I almost topple over from the sudden movment. "Really Mikey?! I wanted to see the David Wright Flag! He's the hottest player!" Mikey just rolled his eyes at me.

"My friend can get us seats where you can see Daivd before he bats. If the seats aren't taken that is." Mikey said in a-matter-o-fact tone that I get ever so annoyed with.

"He better or I'll eat your head off." I growle

"Now your sounding more like Emmy on a craving." Mikey and I shared an ab creating laugh. Love you Emmy..... We laugh until finding a door. Mikey unlatched the only bad looking door and threw it open, quickly pushing me inside.

I stummble in. Gaining my balance (Or as much as I have) back I taking in what is around me. A stair well in the stadium! How the hell did he find this place?! It's perfect for sneaking in and it's unlocked. What the hell.

"My friend unlocked it for me." He said answering the question I only asked in my head. I gave him a what the hell look and he shruged. "What? I know you too well. Now speaking of, we have to find him to get our seats."



So that wasn't the worst climb ever! Damnit! Why couldn't his friend work on level two?! This friend of his was on level 6 and we couldn't use the elevator because "they might check" SCREW THAT!

Mikey dragged me to this little hot dog stand where a guy littered with tattoos stood. He had tired but kind looking eyes and dark brown almost black hair. He wore a black T shirt under his work apron. When he saw Mikey he smiled a very crooked and very messed together grin.

"Hey Anthony, can you hook us up with tickets and some hot dogs?" Mikey asked the boy.

"Anything for you Mikes. Hey whos the lady friend?" Anthony looked me over before getting started on hot dogs.

"This is Devin. Anthony, Devin, Devin, Anthony. Tony is a diehard Yankees fan bu-"

"But got stuck with this shit job. They wouldn't take me over there so I came here. Hey, it's still baseball." He shruged, flipping the hot dogs on two buns and handing them to us. "So you guys want close ups or fly ball seats?"

"FLY BALL!" I yell. "I've always wanted a ball to take home!"

Anthony laughed at me. "Good chick Mikes. Real god one." He smiled at me and took something out of his apron. It was a map of the stadium. He studied it until her came to a conclusion and folded it back up. "243 C and D. It nose bleeds right next to the fowel ball line. It gets alot of homers."

He dug through his apron one more time and pulled out a stack of tickets. He started fliping thrpugh them one by one. Finally he pulled two out and handed them to Mikey. "They're scanned like they would be at the gate. Your ready to go."

"Thank you soooo much!" I yelp and give him a hug.

"Your welcome. Now leave, my boss is coming." He whispers, pushing me off of him.

"Okays! Bye!" I wave after him as Mikey drags me away.

Mikey, obviously knowing this place better than I do, lead us to our seats. They were amazing. I could see everything! I love it here...
---
Again with the not knowing how to end the chapter:P OKAY! So alot to tell you guys. First, I've been to City feild and saw kids pulling the getting in through the door shit. Then don't kill me because they're not together >.< waaaa. And don't kill me because I haven't been updating! I'm sorry but I thought I would be updating alot but I actually have shit to do O.o some one signed me up for a life outside of the computer, weird, I know. AND AN ANOUNCEMENT!!!!! IF you guess who Anthony is, you get to be Ray's step sister. I think it's funner this way. So here's a hint: He's a singer in a band thast is on my profile, yay! Okay so this thing is longer then the chapter so Imaa go. REVIEW! MAY THE MUSIC BE WITH YOU! ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story