Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thanks For The Memories.

Ch.19 This is our last night together.

by secretive

This could be Gerard and Pete's last night together.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-06-01 - Updated: 2011-06-01 - 2489 words - Complete

?Blocked
(Pete's POV)

I ran down the hallway, phone in hand untill i reached Mikey's room. He was out so i knew it would be the quietest, safest place to talk in the house. I had been expecting a call, well two calls actually. One of them could be Brendon calling to confirm that he was coming over on saturday to help Gee, although he made it very clear that he'd be there when i talked to him last night. The second call i had been expecting was the most important though. Honestly, it scared the crap out of me! Because i had a choice, a very hard choice. The second call i was expecting was from my recording company, they wanted Fall Out Boy to fly over to california to record our first album, then go straight on a world tour.
Yes, i know, it's amazing! It's the opportunity of a lifetime, right? But if i left, i'd be leaving Gerard behind too. I know we haven't been 'together' (or whatever we are) for long, but he means so much to me. I don't want to leave him, but i don't want to pass on my whole carreer. Nervously, i held the phone to my ear.
"H-hello," i stammered, it seemed like ages before a low toned voice replied,
"Hey Pete! How've ya' been?"
"Umm .. Great i guess," i lied. I'd been terrified, trying to thrust all my attention onto Gerard just incase this was the last time i was going to spend with him. Worrying all night for three nights in a row causing me to have only a few short hours of precious sleep every night. It was killing me, but still i lied.
"I guess you've already figured it's me, you're manager!" He chirped down the phone, a little too happily for my liking at this moment in time.
Yes, it was my manager Billie-Joe Armstrong. He was a great guy, i loved him as far as a bromance styled friendship could go. I remember when we first met years ago, we were wearing the same silk red tie and since we were both drunk, we laughed about it for ages. I guess Billie was my inspiration, without him i would be nothing. He was always so cheerful and happy, but sadly 'happy' was not what i needed right now.
"Yeah i can recognise your voice anywhere Billie!" i chuckled, trying to sound as calm as possible.
"Okay, i have some good news for you mate," he chimed. "You'll be so thrilled, it took me a lot of work you know, you'd beter thank me!" he laughed down the phone. Suddenly i tensed up, by this statement i knew exactly what he was going to say, but i wanted to hear him actually say it before i reacted.
"Y-yeah..." i stuttered, waiting nervously for a reply, the tension agonising to me.
"You're going around the world baby!" he shouted down the phone, "You're going to be rich and famous my friend, have fun with it!".
I wasn't sure what to say, or feel. I dropped the phone onto the floor, it landed with a thud. I heard a few muffled hello's from the phone, but i didn't care. I was grateful, truly grateful to Billie-Joe for getting this opportunity for me, but what do i do! I can't leave the band, that's absolutley out of the question. I worked so hard for this, could i really give it all up for love? Was what me and Gerard had even 'love' at all? How could i know. Do i fly around the world and leave him behind and alone or do i stay with him and jeprodise my whole carreer.
This was too much pressure. I knew i needed to think about it, i was supposed to be talking to Patrick about this on saturday. That means i needed to make a decision by then. I threw myself down onto Mikey's bed, burying my head into his pillow. My eyes stung as i tried to hold back the tears that were forming in the corners of my eyes. I couldn't, they came streaming down my cheeks leaving wet stains. I burried my face deeper into the pillow to muffle the loud sniffling noises i was making. I wanted to scream, but i knew that wouldn't make anything go away. What do i do now? What the hell do i fucking do!?
Gee or Fall Out Boy? i asked myself continuously. Gee or Fall Out Boy? Gee or Fall Out Boy? Is this really what my life had come down to? I asked myself again, Gee or Fall Out Boy? Completley unable to make the decision, i sobbed uncontrolably into Mikey's pillow. The whole situation was bringing out emotions in me that i didn't even know i had! I wanted Gee, i wanted him so badly it hurt. It physically hurt, the fact that i was crying so hard hurt my chest, and was crying over him. It hurt, it really hurt, but who cares about my stupid felings. What do i say to Gee, i can't hurt him like this! I can't! And why the fuck am i feeling like this anyway, i haven't liked Gerard for that long really, oh god i just love him, i love him!
Oh crap, i think... i-i love him. I think i love Gerard. I wailed harder into the pillow, the flimsy purple material barely masking the sound anymore. I heard the door open behind me and i spun around immediatley to see Gerard stood in the doorway, his mouth handing wide open. "Pete!" he shouted, dashing over to hold me in his arms. I tried to stop the crying a little for his sake, sniffinf slightly as he held me and whispered in my ear, "What's up Pete. it'll all be fine, i promise." If only he knew.


"Gerard..." i sobbed, almost faceplanting his chest, leaving wet marks on his t-shirt. "I.. i have a choice...".
"A choice?" he asked me, his voice smooth and soft, "What choice is that?"
"Well.. i-i-i can stay here with you..." i began, stammering partly because i was crying and partly because i just didn't want to say it. "Or.. i can go on a world tour." My voice hardened as the teard stopped forming in my red, stinging eyes. It was as if everything went numb inside me. I tensed up, my face changed to a stone expression staring straight at Gerard. He looked confused.
"So... you have to leave me?" he asked, an obvious hint of pain in his voice.
"I don't have to!... i don't WANT to!" i shouted. "I have untill Saturday to decide.."
"Two days!" Gerard exclaimed, his eyes widening. "Pete, i need you!" he shouted at me, clutching my arms so tightly that it hurt. He stared desperatley into my eyes. "How can you choose?" he breathed. He got up off the bed and walked over to the other side of Mikey's room. "How can you fucking choose!" he shouted, smashing his fist against the wall.
"Don't hurt yourself you idiot!" i screamed at him. I stood myself up and walked cautiously over to where he was standing, shaking. I slowly took his hands into mine and looked deep into his big brown eyes. I stared at his beautiful face, "I love you." i told him. He didn't move a muscle, he stood as still as a statue staring back at me. I watched longingly as his lip began to tremble.
"I love you too..." he breathed. I placed my right hand on the side of his cheek and pulled him into a passionate kiss. He pushed his lips into mine with such a great force i stumbled and almost fell. He didn't care, he just kissed me again, parting his lips immeditaley and letting my tounge into his mouth. I could feel the wetness of his tears on my cheeks, it almost set me off crying again untill i was distracted by Gerard pulling me over to the door. "Come with me.." he told me.

I followed him into his room. He slammed the door behind him and pushed me down onto the bed, throwing himself ontop of me. I whimpered as he planted messy kisses all over my face and neck. "I love you too Pete.." he breathed over and over inbetween kisses. I just let myself go with whatever he was doing. He pulled off his t-shirt, revealing his milky-white chest he looked beautiful, like an angel. I let him almost rip my shirt off of me too. I was still so upset and confused, but Gee was really turning me on. I decided to switch up the roles, i wanted him.
I sat up and slammed Gerard down on the bed, he looked shocked, but in a good way. I kissed him down his chest, leavng little red marks as a sucked violently on his skin. He squirmed a little as he let himself enjoy the feeling. "Pete!" he called,
"Yeah Gee?" i breathed,
"If this is our last night together, let's make it count." I couldn't have agreed more. This could be the last night i'd ever spend with him. I wished it wouldn't be, but it was a possibility. I continued kissing further and forther down him untill i was tugging at his belt with my teeth. "Mmmhh.. Pete let me help you.." Gerard moaned, undoing his belt agonizingly slowly. I wanted him now, i couldn't wait. As soon as it was undone i ripped it off him and flung open the buttons on his skinny, black jeans, sliding them off swiftly.
"Undress yourself!" Gerard ordered,
"Wha..?"
"I want to watch you..." he smirked, biting his bottom lip. I slowly undid the buttons on my jeans, watching as his erection became more apparent, as did my own. Gerard sat up, yanking my jeans down and off. He flung them carelessly onto the floor and threw himself at me again for another messy kiss.
I continued where we'd left off the first time, stroking my hand teasingly accross his crotch. It was harder this time, and i mean harder. There was something in the way this time, if you know what i mean. I slid my hands into the sides of his boxers, tempting them off him. He was completley de-clothed. Laying infront of me, waiting for me. It was like a fantasy come true. "I love you." i told him as a wrapped my hand around his length, rubbing it up and down panifully slowly. Gerard tried to reply, but was cut off by his own tantelising groan. He bit his lip, making him look hotter than ever. I sped up the pace, continuing to make Gerard moan and squirm as i pumped my hand up and down.
"Oh, fuck pete!" he moaned as i slowly replaced my hand with my mouth, trying to keep the same pace. "Mmmhh.. That feels so fucking good Pete, don't stop!". I continued moving my head up and down, changing the pace every now and again to hear Gee's beautifully sexy reaction each time. Then, all of a sudden i stopped. I took him out of my mouth and just stared at him. "Oh, please Pete, why?" Gee begged, "You can't leave me like this!" I liked watching him like this, he wanted me/
"Awwh, do you want me Gerard?" i asked, a sly smirk appearing on my face. He nodded, barely able to control himself. "Come on Gee, i want to hear you say it.." i told him.
"I want you Pete, i WANT you! i fucking want you now!" he shouted passionatley.
"Good..." i smiled, "Then you'll get what you want..". I turned Gerard over so he was on his hands and knees, he looked so god damn hot down there. Just waiting for me to fuck his brains out, to turn him into a sweating, groaning mess. And that's exactly what i was planning to do. "You ready?" i asked him, positioning myself infront of his entrance.
"Just fuck me!" he groaned, I did as i was told, sliding myself into him softly. "Fuck!" he screamed, obviously in pain. "He burried his head into his pillow, screaming various obscenities as a thrusted in and out if him at a steady pace. I knew this was hurting him, and i hurt me to have to do that to him, but i loved him and he loved me and this was just.... right.
It took a few more minutes for Gee to get used to the feeling and the pain to stop. "Mmmhhh..." he groaned,
"Fuck Gee you feel so good!" i breathed as i quickened the pace. I slammed into him, fucking him harder with every thrust. "Oh, fucking hell Gee!" i shouted. Herard was once aagin screaming into his pillow, but this time the pain had nothing to do with it. It was pure pleasure. I slammed into him again, earning myself a passionatley moaned "Oh Pete!" from Gerard. He groaned again, the noises so sexy that they were causing me and speed up, to want him even more than i thought was humanly possible. "Gee?" i asked,
"W--wh--whaatt?" he maganed to say,
"I want to give you the best feeling you've ever had, okay?"
"Mmhhh,, mmmhmmmhh" was all i could get out of him as i still ponuded into him,
"So help me out here, just toss yourself off, believe me just do it".
Gerard has no problem with that as he wrapped his hand round his own legth and began tossing himself off as Pete slemmed repeatedly into his prostate, causing him to scream out in pure, spine-tigling pleasure. "OH FUCK PETE, JUST... OH FUCKIN... I'M GONNA..." the rest of whatever he was saying was muffled out by his pillow. The feeling was just pure amazing. My orgasm was drawing to a close, so WAS Gee's. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed, "GEE I'M GONNA...". I couldn't control it, and with one last mind- numbing orgasm i let my load out into Gerard, who immediatley let his load out onto his bedsheets.
I looked over at him, he hadn't moved. I guess he was still pretty blown away from experiancing a double orgasm. "Fucking hell Pete..." he breathed, finally flopping down next to me on the bed.
"Gee, I'll make this decision in the morning, okay?" i told him. He nodded, still completley dazed. I stood up, still completley naked and grabbed Gee's dressing gown, shoving it on. "I'm gonna go take a shower okay beautiful?" i told him. Again, he responded with a nod of his head. I walked out of the room, closing the door quietly behind me. I couldn't stop thinking about how much i loved Gerard, could i really leave him? I had untill morning to decide.
Sign up to rate and review this story