Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thanks For The Memories.

ch.18 Wait there baby...

by secretive 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-01 - Updated: 2011-06-01 - 615 words - Complete

1Ambiance
(Gerard's POV)

And so Pete drove me home from the hospital. He sat me on the sofa and wrapped me lovingly in a fluffy blanket. Of couse, Mikey was horrified to see me in this state. He fussed over me with Pete, making me hot choholates with marshmallows and whipped cream and kissing my forehead. Neither of them would let me lift a finger for a few days, i tried to act as if i wanter to help, but honsetly i really wasn't complaining. I loved all the atention, especially from Pete. Every night for three days he'd come and sit with me and talk to me for hours on end, he never got boring. He kept saying 'Look forward to saturday Gee' and 'I've got a surprise for you on saturday Gee'. I didn't get it, what could he have possibly got me?
Also i'd noticed over the past three days that Pete had been making some sneaky phone calls. I tried to listen in, but the only word i picked up was 'saturday' which was annoying because i already knew something was happening on saturday.
"I'm bored Gerard!" Pete whined playfully as he slumped himself down on the sofa next to me, placing an arm around my shoulder. "Sing to me, please!"
"No!" i told him, over and over. He always asked, i always refused. I guess i wouldv'e just felt too awkward.
"You won't be saying that on saturday gee..." he smirked. I crossed my arms over my chest and swung myself back and forth, trying to look like i was sulking.
"I wish you'd just tell me Pete!" i sulked at him. Pete smiled at me flashing his brilliant white teeth. He crawled over onto his knees and layed himself down on top of me. I groaned angrily as his elbow dug into my side. He raised his head to meet my gaze, he gave me a cheeky grin. I wanted to be angry, but i jucouldn't when he was looking so adorable my eyes almost melted. I tried desperatley to hold back the grin forming at the corners of my mouth, it was no use.
I stared at him, his shiny black hair lat flat and un-styld on the top of his head and his eyes were no longer coated with their usual black eyeliner. He still looked amazing. I felt his minty breath on my lips as hs face was so close to mine, i moved my head up to kiss him, he moved back down so his lips met mine. I shivered uncontrollably as he ran his tounge along my bottom lip, i felt the same electric passion that i'd felt the first time we'd kissed. When i opened my eye slowly to gaze at him, it still felt as specia as the first time i saw him. My feelings, my passion, my excitement, none of it had faded at all. I softly slid my hand down Pete's leg, causing him to shudder. I let my finger glide along his crotch, he whined a little. "Mmmhh.. Gee you're turning me on.." he breathed.
"You always turn me on..." i whispered in his ear, he bit his bottom lip.
Pete started planting kisses on my neck, getting rougher and rougher with each kiss. I moaned as he ran his hand down my stomach and began tugging on my belt.
Suddenly, i heard a loud ringing. I jumped, it was the phone. I looked at Pete "I'd better take this, i'm expecting a call.." i groaned, "Wait there baby..". I watched longingly as Pete picked up the phone and took it into the other room, closing the door behind him.
Sign up to rate and review this story