Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Bandit that Stole His Heart

Character Info

by paralove13 1 review

Just telling you what the characters look like and who they are related to.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-02 - Updated: 2011-06-03 - 466 words

0Unrated
Just so you all know, this story takes place in 2009 so all of the birth years have been altered so the story makes sense. Bandit, Lily, and Cherry's apperances are based on a picture I saw on deviant art where it's like the girls asking their dad's "Uh, Dad, what's "Frerard"?" I don't have the link anymore but if anyone has it please let me know and I will credit the artist.

NEW MCR/WIFE BIRTH YEARS!
Ray: 1970 instead of 1977
Gerard: 1970 instead of 1977
Mikey: 1973 instead of 1980
Frank: 1974 instead of 1981
Christa: 1971
Jamia: 1976
Lyn-Z: 1969


Name: Bandit Lee Way
Birthday: May 27th, 1994
Appearance and Personality: Medium height (5'6"), black (dyed) shoulder length hair with many choppy layers, looks just like her mother but acts like her father, plays the bass guitar and sings, very sarcastic

Name: Cherry Blossom Iero (This is what I have heard is her middle name. If it's not right, please correct me)
Birthday: September 7th 1995
Appearance and Personality: Medium Height (5'5"), brown shoulder hair with bangs and one part dyed red (bright but not Gee bright), hair typically worn in a fauxhawk type style, she is more of "rebel" than her sister, she acts just like her dad but looks neither exactly like dad or mom.

Name: Lily Bloom Iero (This is what I have heard is her middle name. If it's not right, please coreect me)
Birthday: September 7th 1995
Appearance and Personality: Medium Height (5'5"), brown hair just barely past the shoulder worn in curls, Lily is kind of a goody-two-shoes and kind of a rebel, she acts just like her mom but looks neither exactly like dad or mom.

Name: Evin James Sadowsky
Birthday: January 26th, 1994
Appearance and Personality: Tall (5'11"), longer (for a guy) dyed black hair worn in a typical 'emo' fashion (I don't stereotype but this word just best described the hair style Evin has), very rebellious

Name: Molly Addison Delude-Way
Birthday: December 13th, 1981
Appearance and Personality: Medium height (5'7.5"), hair is dark blonde with light brownish red highlights, hair is about breast length, girly and vintage, acts as if she has just stepped out of the 1800's but dresses pretty modern, prefers skirts over jeans, and t-shirts from her husbands closet over her own, cusses alot and is pretty random, sometimes outspoken, genuinely loves Bandit, Cherry, and Lily as her own children rather than being her nieces, she has a 13 year old daughter Delilah Dalphne Way born from a different father (she was born when Molly was in high school)

They all live in on big house together in New Jersey. Bandit and the twins have bedrooms on the third floor, Gerard and Lyn-Z and Frank and Jamia have their bedrooms on the second floor and Mikey and Molly's and Ray and Christa's bedrooms are on the first floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story