Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

last update. For awhile.

by ONotz 1 review

I'm so sorry :(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-03 - Updated: 2011-06-03 - 947 words

0Unrated
I’m not going to be on for 3-5 days. :~( I’m really sorry. I’m moving house. I have to go half way across my country. Heres something I wrot in 20 minutes, it sucks, but I wanted to leave something. :~) I love you.

Frank looked over at passed out Gerard. He stirred and sat up. “Fuck…I fucked up…” He mumbled. Frank was almost in tears. 5 years of soberness messed up by Lyn-z, she fucking left him, she bought him a bottle of vodka, and Frank found him like this. “Yeah you did.” Frank whispered and Gerard’s head shot up. “Frankie?” He asked and brought his hands up in front of his face “Why aren’t I dead?” He asked. The question startled Frank. He looked around, there was sleeping pills by his foot. He gasped.

“Frankie…Why aren’t I dead?” Gerard growled. He was clearly mad. “Just another thing I screwed up.” He said looking straight into Frank’s eyes. Frank sat by him. “Gerard, why?” He asked. Gerard cut his hand on a piece of glass and clenched his hand. This scared Frank, but he stayed by his side. “Bandit isn’t mine, Lyn-z cheated, stole my credit cards, stole my heart and crushed it.” Frank knew how he felt, the EXACT same thing happened to him. But with twins.

Frank looked up to Gerard, “Gee I called-“ Mikey busted through the door and ran to his brother in a mess of tears. “GERARD! GODDAMNIT GEE! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU- Is that blood?” He said letting go and running to get bandages. Gerard wouldn’t let him bandage his hand, he liked the blood. Mikey gripped his wrists. Gerard hissed, Frank understood that it wasn’t about Mikey’s grasp, he didn’t say a thing.

“Why Gerard?” Ray asked. He intestinally came to pick up some lyrics , but he walked in with Mikey in tears, Frank looking sad, and Gerard with a gaze on his face. “I can’t feel lonely, I can’t deal, and it makes me go crazy.” Gerard said to the wall pretty much. Ray was so fucking mad. “Gerard Way! Everyone feels like this! Why the hell do you think you’re special?” He calmly said. Gerard looked him in the eyes “You’re my best friend, but you won’t be after I tell you, I could barely tell Mikey.” He looked down ashamed.

“Come on Gerard, tell them!” Mikey encouraged, he knew. Gerard looked at his hand “I-I hear voices when I feel lonely. It’s always about death, or sickness, or murder. If I’m alone long enough I WILL go CRAZY. Like mentally. I can handle being alone if I have a way out, this, this was my way out. How do you guys think I wrote our last albums?” He said glancing at Frank. Frank smiled at him, Ray on the other hand couldn’t understand something. “Why didn’t you tell us?” He looked up. “Because when I told my fucking wife, he left me. I was going to tell you all last night, but I couldn’t find the str-“ He just stopped and his eyes glazed over. Mikey rubbed his back. “strength to even walk away.” He said cringing like he’s been slapped.

“What did you hear?” Gerard looked at him. “Dad’s voice.” Mikey cringed, he rubbed his arms “You mean Dad’s voice?” Mikey asked and Gerard nodded. Gerard stopped breathing all together, his eyes glazed over and he fell. Frank and Mikey were scaared. Ray rushed over and slapped Gerard, he awakened “Ow?” He said confused bring his hand up. “How the hell did I get on the floor?” He asked.

Gerard cooked dinner that night, Frank wanted to stay over. Gerard knew he was just watching him, but he didn’t want to be alone. “Here you go Frankie.” Gerard handed him a beer. Frank just watched as he reached for one but decided against it. Frank smiled and put his back too, he grabbed two cokes. “Gerard, how long have you heard voices?” Gerard weekly smiled and thought about the answers “After Dad left.” He said still smiling. Frank smiled, he knew that Gerard was abused by his father, damn him.

“You still want Bandit?” Frank didn’t think before he spoke. Gerard looked up “Hell yes, didn’t you want Cherry and Lilly?” Cherry was a nickname :~). Frank nodded. “Gerard, do you love anybody but Lyn-z?” Frank whispered. Gerard grabbed his hand. “”I’ve been in love, I just don’t know if he is.” He whispered looking into Frank’s eyes. “I-“ Frank was going to say ‘I love you’ but something happened. Gerard crashed his lips to him. Frank jumped over the table with need. He jumped into Gerard’s lap. Lyn-z walked in.

“Gerard…” She said until they pulled away. “Yeah?” Gerard said like he was just talking. “I’m sorry, I understand if you don’t want me back. I just, returned the money, you can see Ban-“ Gerard cut her off. “Thankyou, and no I don’t want you. You never loved me. And HELL YES! I will see Bandit, but not right now. Please go.” He said and returned making out with Frank. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” Lyn-z said and walked out.

“Oh Jesus,” Gerard mumbled the next day. He read the note. “What?” Frank said sitting up in the bed with his sex hair frizzy. “They left us for eachother.” Gerard mumbled. Frank stopped for a second. “Gerard, have you heard anything lately?” Frank said. Gerard shook his head. “Not one thing.”
Sign up to rate and review this story