Categories > Original > Romance > From Orphan To Princess

And I Brought Tears To Your Eyes

by jadesohma 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-03 - Updated: 2011-06-04 - 755 words

0Illiterate
Oh I've decided to change the little sneak peek. For the longest time I've wanted to do that but I don't any more... So we're close to that part butttt it wont be the same. Enjoy!!

"J-J-J-Jenna!" Madeline croked out. Her eyes were big and glassy, brimmed with tears.

I smile at my friend and invite her in. She walks in, shaking. She held on the door so she wouldn't collapse. "Madeline? What's wrong?"

"N-N-N-Nothing's wrong! T-T-The master j-j-just wants to see you. T-T-That's all." She says with water in her voice. She was about to cry.

"Oh. Um, okay. Where will I find him?" I ask, I could get lost in this palace..

"The dinning room." She gasped. I nod to her and reach to give her a hug. She clings to me and hids her face at all times. When she let me go I head to the door.

When I was a few feet away from the door, she pokes her head out. "A-A-And Jenna?" I look at her. "I'm sorry." She bursts. Tears poured from her eyes. All I wanted to do is go over there and cry with her but she slamed the door.

Madeline's P.O.V

I'm the worst friend know to man. I look up, feeling my cheeks weten further. "I'M SORRY JENNA!" I scream inside the empty room. "I'm sorry.."

Jenna's P.O.V

I stop at the door of the dinning room. What on Earth is this about? My hands cup the handle. I take a deep breath before pushing the grand doors open.

My eyes settle on the table, undressed and a dark olive wood. There was dim candle light and it looked a bit spooky. At the end there was on Robert. Behind him were two guards and along the back wall was Miles.

"Jenna, please, take a seat." Robert offered. He looked past me, I turn my head, and to my surprise, there were more guards. "Herr, schließen Sie die Tür bitte." He said to them. The guards locked the doors. I was trapted. This was important.

"Robert. Why have you asked me here only to lock me in?" I ask intently. I lock eyes with my adopted father and stare him down.

"I have something to tell you and I fear you have a habit of running when you get news such as this." He glances at Miles. "This is just an extra precaution." He smiles and crocks is head to the side.

I cross my arms and lean back. "Yes. One would say I have that habit." I sigh. "So what must you tell me?"

"Well, Jenna, I have decided to arrange a marriage for you."

My jaw slacks and eyesbug. Before I knew it, I kicked back my chair and was standing. "No! You have no right! You are NOT my father!"

Robert stayed still and calm. "Hans, nehmen Sie bitte den Stuhl auf." A man behind me picked up my chair and slid it near me. "Jenna, please, listen, Pirnce William is a good man! He's smart, handsome, and rich!"

"BUT I DON'T LOVE HIM!" I scream.

"I know."

"I L- Wait, you...know?" I ask, calming down.

"Yes Jenna I know. I also disaprove of your love for Miles. That is why Prince William of Franch will be coming for you two to meet. If you really hate eachother, you will not be married." He tells me.

I can see Miles jaw set. He's mad. "No."

Robert looked taken back. "What did you jusy say to me?"

"I said no. I will not marry him. I will meet him if I must but I will not marry him." I state.

"You will do as I tell you!" He snaps.

"No, I wont. I havde a few questions for you to answer and we wont leave unless you answer me. Is that clear, sir?" I glare daggers at him.

"What would you like to know?" He asks sharply.

"Why the hell can't I love Miles?"

The room froze. Everyone had a shocked and anxious. No one would look me in the eyes. Then Robert's eyes lifted. "Fine. I'll tell you."
---
And scean. DON'T KILL ME! I just wanted somethng dramatic. And you'll just have to for the next chapter. Sorry I haven't been updating. I've been engulfed in Cemitary drive O.o But they're both getting good! Yay!:D PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU READ AND PLEASE GET ON A COMPUTER! Thanks, your faithful servent, ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story