Categories > Original > Romance > From Orphan To Princess

Reject Yet Love

by jadesohma 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-18 - Updated: 2011-05-19 - 1535 words

0Illiterate
"Your so lucky! I want to go so badly! But then I would have to go with Thomas and that will never happen!" Madeline said, fixing my hair while I'm suffering from deja vu.

"These months have gone by too quickly, I can't go with him." I say looking back and forth.

"Of course you can! Your surly dresses for it." She steps back to admire her work.

I look down at the fluffy pink dress I am wearing. The sleeves came down to my eldbows with ruffles at the end. They keep me warm.

"I think you ready! You look so pretty!" Madeline smiled, jumping up and down. I look at my self in the vanity. When I calm down, I look up. Madeline was still smiling widely. I gave her a weak smile in return.

She pulled me to the grand door, bringing me closer to the start of the night. I peek out the door and see Miles through the bars of the stairs. He was at the bottom of them in his tuxedo and top hat. I start to go down the stairs, he meets me half way and helps me down. He smiles at me, I give him the same smile I gave Madeline.

"Aw my little Jenna is growing up so fast!" Madeline said from the top of the stairs, her head in hands, smiling widely.

We all burst into laughter. Madeline looked like she was going to fall over. Miles face was pink from his smile. And my small shy smile was now big and fully blown.

After the laughing subsided. "Bye! Have fun!" Madeline waved, half of her torso hanging off on the bannister.

We both waved back. Miles and I walked out to the sun setting.It was oing to be a beautiful night. "Come, Charles is this way." Miles laughed. I smile and nod. I don't want to mess up the night already.

"I can't wait! Have you seen this before?" I ask him as I step into the buggy.

"I have. You'll laugh when I tell but the first time I saw it I cried." He whispered to me.

I cover my mouth with my hand, it could not hold in my laugh, however. The thought of Miles crying was too much to contain. When I finally stop laughing, Miles does look happy.

"Thank you for the laugh. Best one I've ever had." I smile. His line of a mouth tilted upwards into a very small, tight smile. "You really cried?"

"Yes. I maybe up tight but inside I am just a huge softy." He tells me.

"Hmmm. I don't think I want a softy to escort me. What if we're attacked again? A softy can't protect me from danger." I say, fanning myself.

"Don't you worry. When faced with danger, I am an animal."He says, with a smirk.

"A dirty, smelly, wild animal? Alright." I smile.

"Don't twist my words. You make me feel stupid that way." He said looking at me with big eyes.

"And everything that comes out of your mouth makes me feel like the smartest scollar to have ever lived!" I roll my eyes at him.

"I never mean to offend you. I only mean to make you feel like the most beautiful girl in the world." He purred, switching to my side of the .

"Well you don't seem to do that offten." I point out to him.

"What? Your making it seem like you don't want me to." He smiles at me.

"I'm sorry to tell you, but I'm not under your spell, dear sir." I breathed as he corners me in my seat.

"Are you sure? I feel like you are." He pressed his body up against me.

Against all that my body wanted and thought it needed, I turn him down. "Sorry, you feel wrong. Get off of me. We've stoped." I push him off my.

"Damn. Alright, we're due at a play." He says, getting up and out of the carriage. He offers his hand to me. I take it only to be help out.

Once I am out and look up, my breath was cought. The opera house was huge and oh so gorgeous. From the outside, the hand carved angels in the polls where the most mesmerizing part. That is until I steped in.

The ceiling inside, so moving, so eye capturing! I gazed on the small cupids dancing with eachother and flying all around the heavens. I had to pry my eyes off of them to see that the golden wall complemented the marble floor which made my heels clink happily.

I was pulled out of the door way, waking me up from my observation, by Miles who lead me up the two flights of stairs to our seats. A door lead us to a very short hall. At the end was a curtain which hid two seats behind it. I sit in the one to the left, getting a perect view with my eye glasses, a cutsome at the opera.

"Have you seen my glasses? I can't seem to find them!" I wonder, digging through my hand bag. I can't find them any where.

"Yes, I have them. But I thought we could do something other than watch the play." He coos, kissing my neck and dangling my glasses between his three fingers.

"No, I really wanted to see this!" I reject him, pushing him away and snatching my glasses from him.

"Fine!" He pouted, leaning the the other direction. His right elbow came to rest on his chair while his fists held his head and the other arm crossed infront of his chest.

I roll my eyes at his childish behavior and turn to the rising curtain.



Tears roll down my cheeks as I clap furiously. I look over to Miles who was sleeping in the same position as I had last seen him. Still clapping, I jab him with my own elbow. He shoots up, looking around quickly. I laugh at his very untidy hair and how follish it makes him look. He stares at me and starts clapping, figuring no one will think he had been sleeping.

"Have a nice nap?" I ask. He glares at me which makes me laugh even more.

I notice people where starting to leave. I rose and Miles follows. When I reach the door, it was locked. I turned to Miles. "Miles...Why is this door locked?!?"

I got nothing of a word.

"MILES!" I scream. I'm so disgusted. So repulsed. He makes me sick. I unlock the door and stormed out.

Thankfully I got to the carriage before him. I look up to Chad. "When he comes make him sit up there with you." I spit.

Chad simply nodded as I got into the buggie and locked both doors.

Miles came running up. Chad spoke. "Get up here or be left." I am happy he had added the last bit. It made Miles sit there with less thought.

"Jenna! I'm sorry!" Miles pleaded. I remain still and silent, his pleading only making me feel better. "This isn't fair! Misleading signals! My birthday kiss-!"

"That I did not want to give you!" I yell. The buggie stopped then. I get out from the other side to avoid MIles wh owas standing nar the front buggie door, not looking my way.

I was able to go through the halls and parlor with out being seen nor heard. I was able to make it peacefully to my room.

I tore off the huge and unneeded fabric of my dress and sliped into one of the smallest, lightest of my night dresses. Once I was comfortable, I jump face first onto my bed, taking a moment to feel the soft fabric brush and smooth over my skin.

Then, sitting there, I start to recall everything I remeber. Though, most things that come back are resent. Or in the past four years. I thought of every detail of the day it happend. I remebered every smile, every laugh, every word that was spoken.

I start to cry when I think back. I mean way back. I reviewed my life. Just to see how I got to this point. What I did to deserve this.

As my life reconstructed, I saw every heart turning moment. I held them in my mind forever. I finally get past my parents death and my sisters adoption, when the happy moments started once again. Then the day Miles came played in my head. His smile. His laugh. They follow me. Then, I relize something...

I'm In Love
---
YOUR WELCOME! Jeez! And peoples, I LOST IT AGAIN! 11 FUCKEN TIMES! SO PISSED! But you guys love it so I wrote it AGAIN. Fuck.... Anyway!!!!! I have a sneak peek for you guys. I wrote it in my note book so I thought I'd give it to you. Here you go! Chapter yet to be known!:

"What?! No! Your crazy! Your not my real father! You cannot make me do anything!" I scream, right before what I do best; run to my room.

How'd you like?! XD Teehee. Love you guys! ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story