Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars

Ray = Bulimic?

by ONotz 1 review

My chem 2 shot :)

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-03 - Updated: 2011-06-04 - 462 words

0Unrated
I just finished my vegan friendly meal. It sucked. One day a week I get to eat meat. One. I stare at the plate guiltily. Why did I eat so much? Now I know I will never get a guy. Especially Bob. Why even try.
“Why even try?” I mumble to myself as I stare at my plate. Frank looks at me strangely.

“You okay man…” Frank said clearing the table. I just nod and say I’m tired. Which I am, but I have to get to the back bathroom before Gerard lays down in the back. If some one caught me, I’d die of hatred. To myself of course.

I walk to the back as quickly as possible. It’s hard to ‘gag’ these days. I give at least 10 guys a BJ after each show, It makes me feel wanted, but I’m not. I lock the door and stare hard at my reflection. I lift my shirt. Still Fat, I’m ugly!
I walk slowly over to the toilets. I take my tooth brush and push it to the back of my throught. Nope. I try once again. I get heaved over slightly, but still nothing. It better work this time. I do it again, success. I keep throwing up until I can’t stand the feeling. I hear a knock at the door. “You okay man?” Bob asked. I feel guilty. “Yeah, just sick.” I say and unlock the door. I push past him and into my bunk. It’s at one of the corners so no one can here me sniffle when I cry.

Of course that would mean I was no longer the brave or strong one. Or the one most likely to pull the band together if it fails. I curl into a ball and silently cry. Cry until I mo longer can. Cry until I hear footsteps leaving. Or I hope walking past.
BOBBERT POV.

I watch sadly, as Ray mumbled to himself starring at his plate. Oh I so which I could hold him.
Oh well…
He suddenly ran off and I was voted to go find out what was wrong. I made my way silently to the bathroom and I heard gagging. I stopped before asking if he was okay. He hesitated but said he was okay. I walked away the other way and he pushed free. Then while I was going back I heard crying in his bunk.

Should I ask what was wrong?

No. He’s not with you!
But he’s my best friend.
Just go.
So I went down to play vide games, hoping to god, I made the right decision!
Part two was actually wrote before this, and is called Ray=Bulimic? Its on my page 
Sign up to rate and review this story