Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Young and Dangerous

Realization

by DisasterKid 1 review

Gerard thinks about what he's done, while Frankie is still unconcious.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-06-04 - Updated: 2011-06-04 - 697 words

0Unrated
A/N:HEY PEEPS! Here is another chapter! Until now I've updated really quickly, but that's because I've had the chapters pre-written, so it's not gonna go so fast from now on. My apologies :/ Anyway, here's the chappie! :D


FRANKS POV.
Frank was numb, he couldn’t see, hear, smell, not anything. He was there, in the room with Gerard and Mikey, but he couldn’t do anything. It was like he was inside a jail, that jail being his body. After a couple of seconds, he began to feel pain all over his body, but mostly in his neck. He could also hear a little bit – it sounded like someone sobbing. It hurts so bad… He thought, but couldn’t move- couldn’t do anything to make the pain go away.
“F-Frankie.. I’m.. I’m so s-sorry…” Said someone, sobbing. He couldn’t hear that well, but the person was close to him so he could make out the words.
“Ger… happened?!” Said someone longer away from him, so he couldn’t hear the whole sentence. What the fuck was happening? Where was he? He didn’t remember anything at all. Why was he in so much pain? The pain got worse and he felt like screaming. He opened up his mouth and tried to scream, but nothing came out. Now he could feel a bit. He felt someone hold him around his shoulders, tightly. He wanted to open his eyes and see, but he couldn’t. He was trapped. It felt like he was being stabbed in the neck over and over again, and being kicked in his ribs.
“I’m so sorry Frankie… I love you so much please don’t leave me!” Said the person holding him. Gerard? Gerard loved him? What was this all about? He couldn’t cope with all this- it was too much. He felt like he was fading away, he couldn’t feel anything anymore, or hear. Then it felt like he was falling down, he tried to scream, to call for help, but nobody heard him.
GERARDS POV.
Gerard was holding Frank in his arms, watching his open eyes, where you could only see the white. He was shaking violently, and Gerard was crying. He didn’t know what the fuck was happening. Was he changing? Gerard certainly didn’t hope so.
“Gerard what the fuck happened?!” asked Mikey, looking at the blood smeared out on Frank’s and Gerard’s clothes.
“I d-don’t know… I’m s-so sorry…” Sobbed Gerard, still holding Frank close to him. Mikey looked terrified, and with good reason. It wasn’t everyday you saw your brother holding your best friend with blood all over. But Mikey knew what had happened when he saw the wound on Frank’s neck. What the fuck had Gerard just done? Bitten his best friend? He couldn’t cope. Not now. Not now when hadn’t even accepted his true nature yet. He tried to look normal, he tried to act human. But deep inside, he just wanted to run away. Run away from everything. Though he knew that’d be stupid, awfully stupid. It was obvious that Frank was changing, and he would need a lot of help when he was fully changed. Gerard didn’t want him to end up as a failure like himself. Gerard was still afraid though. What if Frank wasn’t changing? What if he was dying?
“I’m so sorry Frankie… I love you so much please don’t leave me!” Gerard said. He didn’t care if Mikey was listening, he didn’t care if he was confused. He wanted to save Frankie. And what if Frank could hear him? Maybe Frankie loved him back, and maybe if he told him he loved him too, he’d fight to live. Gerard drowned out Mikey’s questions, and cried. He cried till his eyes were sore and bloodshot, he cried till Mikey had stopped questioning him. Then, in the uncomfortable silence, someone finally said something.
“Ge-Gerard? W-whats g-going on?” Frank said, sobbing. Gerard had no idea how to explain.

le gasp RATE AND REVIEW PEEPS! xox Anna :)
Sign up to rate and review this story